Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $TRA Tetra - Silver Backed Digital Currency (Nuclearcoin Takeover)  (Read 15745 times)
jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:47:44 PM

I will be helping with advertising and promotions. we are putting a team together. this is going to be a community effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:56:11 PM

I will be helping with advertising and promotions. we are putting a team together. this is going to be a community effort.

that sounds great and when team is put together ,it would be nice to see their bitcointalk names
posted in new OP with there job descriptions
transparency is very important ,especially on a take over

good to see people stepping up
buchaski (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:53:44 PM

Why do we have to move to a new chain?

I'd like to rebrand the coin and as a blockchain the current one is nothing special essentially just cheap clone. The move would be to something with a bit more potential especially with DAO's like etheruem around these days.

really this is a great coin to taker over,the dev left early enough
and couldn't have made very much on his dump.
i don't think to many people got hurt providing we have a successful
takeover

few questions

1. does the original dev have any control over anything at this point?

2. what are the steps that need to happen to have complete control over coin

3. what skills does bushaski have (not judging, organization is a skill )
just curious how much well have to be farmed out or partnerships forumed

happy bushaski has stepped up ,personally i have no needed skills,but willing to
help with donations for bounties

1. the twitter account but apart from that no control over the network except for maybe running some of the nodes.

2. making sure we have others running nodes so that the network doesnt go down if the original dev shuts his off

3. management, experience in cryptocurrency, btc and connections. I'm not really a coder but i know the ins and outs of cryptocurrency and its concepts. If i cant do something then i will let people know. I do have the resources to negotiate payment for bigger jobs but for smaller aspects im hoping people help out because they are invested in the coin

that sounds great and when team is put together ,it would be nice to see their bitcointalk names
posted in new OP with there job descriptions
transparency is very important ,especially on a take over

good to see people stepping up

I am putting together a team and an announcement with the plan and members will be up as soon as i have things finalised. The main thing is crypto developers, I am talking to someone who shares similar vision and has the skills to carry out some interesting stuff but i would feel a lot more comfortable moving forward if i had a few others to help him out and carry out more straightforward tasks in that area.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:03:55 PM

thanks for quick reply that always a good sign  Smiley
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:31:02 PM

Can't wait to see what you guys do with this coin.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:43:07 AM

supply only 100k,but price 4k. good coin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:36:49 AM

supply only 100k,but price 4k. good coin
It has no where to go buy up
get in on the ground floor
chivaki

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:31:28 PM

Good plans looks promising  Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

i want loops in charge.
what about Trial by combat ?

Btw: the old dev prlly still holds all the Premine and POS Reward coins. lol
Tick tack...

fools

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:48:28 AM

Btw: the old dev prlly still holds all the Premine and POS Reward coins. lol

need an explorer Smiley

also, the coin doesn't really need changing. it's pretty solid as it is. just needs a steady hand on the tiller Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:26:30 AM

also, the coin doesn't really need changing. it's pretty solid as it is. just needs a steady hand on the tiller Smiley

I agree.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:15:29 PM

Best of luck with the takeover! Marketcap of 5btc right now I guess there is no way but up right?
buchaski (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:01:27 AM

I'm glad to provide the community with an update about the plan for nuclearcoin. I've been speaking to those who have come forward and its been decided that we rebrand the coin to Nuncius. There's a few reasons for this as follows

- We can maintain the $NUC ticker thats been used on exchanges and twitter when people talked about the coin . This way we keep some of the brand recognition built up so far

- Nuncius is an old word for messenger. From everyone thats come forward I feel we have suitable tools to go down a route which focuses on global communication in many forms.

The person I am working with on the actual coin will be starting from a new source, he looked at the original code and felt it was poorly written which could cause problems in the future, the new coin will have specifications to those below:

- A swap for all current holders at a 1:3 ratio.

- A premine of around 100k coins (explained below)

- A mineable and stakeable amount of around 650k, bringing the total supply to 1 million.

Why the 1:3 ratio swap? Well we feel the supply in the long term future will limit the coins potential growth and a 1:3 ratio should compensate for any inflation caused to early holders. Currently the marketcap of this coin is less than $4000 which is almost too small for a cryptocurrency. At the time of the swap there will be around 320k in circulation and if the coin can maintain a 10k satoshi price the marketcap will be around $12,000 and for those who just want out this should provide a breakeven or small profit. The coin was trading at a $25,000 market cap before the original developer abandoned the coin so there I think that should be more than achievable. I'd like to think that everyone will stick around though as I think we can become a really strong community but we need to accommodate for everyone in the abandoned nuclearcoin boat.

Premines are always a bit of a sticky subject in cryptocurrency so we aim to be as transparent as possible. The premine will sit in an address that we let everyone know and coins will only be transferred when being used for community projects which we will inform everyone of how much and where it is going to. We are hoping to get as many projects going on around the coin as possible and this will provide lucrative incentive for people to get involved. Also these projects should increase the use and value of Nuncius so these will be worth more to those who receive them for their services. If there are any projects that people want to happen around the coin then they should let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

The shorter term plan for the coin is as follows:

-Forming a team chat for those who have come forward about development and contributing just so we can figure out exactly what everyone can do.
-Improving the announcement page
-launching a website
-creating more of a social presence around the coin (bringing back the twitter, doing giveaways etc.)
-a slack community (until we launch an NUC forum)
-successfully carry out the rebrand
-get listed on further exchanges and services
-set the ball rolling for community projects

some of the things we would like to do in the longer term

-create our own messaging application
-launch a mobile messaging app with a focus around tipping and sending money to family and friends.
-Making these applications secure with end to end encryption

For these we will need help and there will be bounties avaliable. If you have any skills or services you can contribute for the coin the please come forward. I want this to be a strong community focused coin because I believe thats the only way to succeed – with the help of everyone. We can prove that Nuncius is not just another shitcoin and that it can be something to watch in the future.

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:25:44 AM

Why the 1:3 ratio swap? Well we feel the supply in the long term future will limit the coins potential growth and a 1:3 ratio should compensate for any inflation caused to early holders. Currently the marketcap of this coin is less than $4000 which is almost too small for a cryptocurrency. At the time of the swap there will be around 320k in circulation and if the coin can maintain a 10k satoshi price the marketcap will be around $12,000 and for those who just want out this should provide a breakeven or small profit.

It doesn't work this way. It's not going to compensate for anything, you are creating inflation and price will go down 3x(but current holders will get 3x more coins). Don't focus on swaps and marketcaps because its not going to change anything. This coin needs a business model. It's pretty obvious that with the limited resources this community have, you won't develop any groundbreaking features so it's a wise choice to go with some kind of service on top of this coin (like messaging app).
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:46:57 AM

The person I am working with on the actual coin will be starting from a new source, he looked at the original code and felt it was poorly written which could cause problems in the future, the new coin will have specifications to those below:

- A swap for all current holders at a 1:3 ratio.

- A premine of around 100k coins (explained below)

- A mineable and stakeable amount of around 650k, bringing the total supply to 1 million.

Can you explain why your developer thinks the code is poorly written? I'm sure you have an example..  

This source has been done 10x better then a regular shitclone.. So why do you want to swap it? And with an extra premine? Or is it because you need a premine?  Roll Eyes

I don't like the name change either.. Why change names?  Huh

Sorry man, but a premine on a coinswap which is a take-over is a no-go for me..

My advice.. Start building some services and a community first.. Before you think of such drastic, unnecessary measures..
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:10:20 AM

I agree with @banzaiBTC why does there need to be a premine of the coin?

If you want to launch a coin called Nuncius just launch a new coin.  Don't rebrand this coin, do a swap, a premine, and basically change everything about this coin.

Personally, I like the name Nuclearcoin. 

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
chivaki

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:30:42 AM

Right I like the name Nuclearcoin too  Smiley
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:48:03 AM

Right I like the name Nuclearcoin too  Smiley
yes , but unfortunately now we have lost dev .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:48:12 AM

i think first interest of nuclearcoin is low supply so no need to change that
TMoney508

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:24:01 PM

I waited all week for this and was hoping for a block explorer and redone ANN with some new graphics.

I do not see the need for new source. Everything has worked perfect so far. POW was smooth, POS is smooth, and the transactions are fast.

Creating a new pre-mined coin over a coin that was pre-mined (possibly dumped by the run away developer) is a no go for exchanges. I can't picture any new exchange adding the new swapped coin. It will sit at nova exchange and be dead.

I vote to keep the name Nuclear. I can't see Nuncius catching on.

The current plans will not get this coin anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: