Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic BTC Store  (Read 5058 times)
btcshopelectronics (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:04:57 PM

I hope my product will be in stock tomorrow as you said, please accept me on skype, i have to ask you something.
Just accepted it
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:12:54 PM

I will order to but need to know price for postage and if you can deliver to UK
Yeah i can ship to the uk, if you vouch for me after you receive your product postage is free

If all good i will leave feedback.

will order soon.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:30:16 AM

@btcshopelectronics WTF!? This is my 3rd post in this thread and been waiting for your from the day you've started this thread and asking you the same question that if what's the cost of GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti.

Why is it so hard to respond? If not interested in selling, do not bother making threads. I thought it will be cheaper with you and wanted to know the price, but all you do is ignore  Angry

FU and this thread man. -_-
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:36:17 AM

@btcshopelectronics WTF!? This is my 3rd post in this thread and been waiting for your from the day you've started this thread and asking you the same question that if what's the cost of GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti.

Why is it so hard to respond? If not interested in selling, do not bother making threads. I thought it will be cheaper with you and wanted to know the price, but all you do is ignore  Angry

I don't think that it is his fault. Your post should have passed without him seeing it with all those trolls complaining.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

I do apologize man I was busy the last 2 days especially with those trolls. a gtx 970 is 220$ and a gtx 980 ti is 500$
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:27:30 PM

I do apologize man I was busy the last 2 days especially with those trolls. a gtx 970 is 220$ and a gtx 980 ti is 500$

I guess that ship sailed. Can you give me a price for some Corsair 750CMS PSU's. I need two shipped to germany

Let me know by PM please.
I don't have time to check this thread and my PM is sent to my e-mail.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:35:00 AM

Tsk, Cheap, but if adding the shipping cost too, maybe it's gonna be equal to the price these local computer shop owners selling in my area Sad
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:02:27 PM

Tsk, Cheap, but if adding the shipping cost too, maybe it's gonna be equal to the price these local computer shop owners selling in my area Sad
Um, I think you need to look up how much those cards are retail price again. For me to add shipping cost enough for it to be regular price is like 450$
Murshed02

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

I'm very interested can you ship to the UK as well? Please PM me your prices for computer parts. If this goes well, we could get a whole continuous supply and demand chain going on!
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:15:52 PM

Um, I think you need to look up how much those cards are retail price again. For me to add shipping cost enough for it to be regular price is like 450$

Then that is more than the local price here. It's around $390 if converted to USD.
I hate shipping costs -_-
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:03:08 AM

jonsi and Erkallys can you please keep us updated about your deal with OP, I'm also interested to buy from the OP (I already placed an order) but I want to hear from you guys your progress until now.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

jonsi and Erkallys can you please keep us updated about your deal with OP, I'm also interested to buy from the OP (I already placed an order) but I want to hear from you guys your progress until now.

I don't have any deals with OP. I didn't provided my address, bacause I really don't need an XBox and also, if the goods are ordered with stolen cc's I really don't think that the police would belive me that I ordered the goods on a forum. For me, the risks involved with this deal are not worth the trouble.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:34:18 PM

Erkallys you're order has been processed will be shipped out Wednesday. Trader I'll get on skype to talk to you. Jonsi........ Lol i cant even respond seriously to that comment, such ignorance  Cheesy
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:45:31 PM

Erkallys you're order has been processed will be shipped out Wednesday. Trader I'll get on skype to talk to you. Jonsi........ Lol i cant even respond seriously to that comment, such ignorance  Cheesy

I'm glad that it is going well Smiley ! Will you ship it on Wednesday or will it arrive at my home on that date ?
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:21:54 PM

Do you got any pairs of Turtle Beach x12's?
robinH

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:38:08 PM

Had anyone purchased anything?

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

- edited -

On a second thought, it's pretty much impossible for someone that sells last gen phones/computer parts to be unable to take pictures of the products, so I call this 80% SCAM. I will retract my words when proven otherwise.

Also, do you own a physical store? Where is it located? Do you only sell online? Where have you been selling until now? (you said: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock), so it meens it was in stock but it is now sold). Are you registered as a business? etc, etc...

It is okay to voice your concerns if geniune, but this has to be one of the most disgusting posts ive read on this forum. It is just downright racist. What has been Indian got to do with anything? I am not Indian, niether is he, but what if he is? I feel sorry for you, grow up.

Apologies OP for going off topic.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:14:15 PM

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

- edited -

On a second thought, it's pretty much impossible for someone that sells last gen phones/computer parts to be unable to take pictures of the products, so I call this 80% SCAM. I will retract my words when proven otherwise.

Also, do you own a physical store? Where is it located? Do you only sell online? Where have you been selling until now? (you said: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock), so it meens it was in stock but it is now sold). Are you registered as a business? etc, etc...

It is okay to voice your concerns if geniune, but this has to be one of the most disgusting posts ive read on this forum. It is just downright racist. What has been Indian got to do with anything? I am not Indian, niether is he, but what if he is? I feel sorry for you, grow up.

Sure, newbie account that will disapear in 2 days, then you have much more to read and after you grow up you will be entitled to an opinion. In the end you may learn a thing or two... but for now, you are on the wrong track.

Anyway, I recognize a sockpuppet account from a mila away, so post with your real account or be gone sockpuppet.
Joebrann

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:43:46 PM

Hey you still got the amd cards available if so how much and escrow is a must unless you send first.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:22:59 PM

I don't have any deals with OP. I didn't provided my address, bacause I really don't need an XBox and also, if the goods are ordered with stolen cc's I really don't think that the police would belive me that I ordered the goods on a forum. For me, the risks involved with this deal are not worth the trouble.

That's why asking at the begining for the pic proofs about the item is good, also asking for the receipt is the thing that can protect a little bit when buying online. So far have you made any deal with him?
Erkallys what about you? I haven't got any message or PM yet from OP.

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

- edited -

Sure, newbie account that will disapear in 2 days, then you have much more to read and after you grow up you will be entitled to an opinion. In the end you may learn a thing or two... but for now, you are on the wrong track.

Anyway, I recognize a sockpuppet account from a mila away, so post with your real account or be gone sockpuppet.

I know him. His main account is now unreachable so he has to post with this account before being able to get back to his main account.

That's why asking at the begining for the pic proofs about the item is good, also asking for the receipt is the thing that can protect a little bit when buying online. So far have you made any deal with him?
Erkallys what about you? I haven't got any message or PM yet from OP.

I've ordered my products, and now I'm waiting for them. As soon as I receive them I'll post it here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: