Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⋞ANN⋟⋞HOST⋟ HOSTCOIN | IN-DEV | READ OP  (Read 19599 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:34:50 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 07:01:47 AM by Ace_Of_Fades

Just gonna come out and say it. TrapCoin is a flop. My java sucks nuts and with the mixture of life's shitstorm of events I pretty much abandoned the project. Focusing on repairing my family life with my wife and spending more time with my 1 yr old son, I hadn't touched TrapCoin at all. My server that was hosting my dev minecraft server, bill overdue. The server that was hosting the blockchain and wallets, bill overdue. Just let it all slip away. All my computer activity went on a 4 month hiatus.

I in no way shape or form intend on dumping this coin. Here's my wallets so you can all verify the addys: http://puu.sh/rQDZT/1561ce7843.png (21d/10m/16y)
Here's one that was taken in May to prove I'm only buying and not dumping any: http://puu.sh/oVlrZ/25d371a501.jpg

POS Block 1
POS Block 2
POS Block 3
POS Block 4
POS Block 5
Wallet

I have plans. Plans with a new purpose all together. I will be focusing my efforts into something that I'm very knowledgeable in, and something that will benefit others on the internet. Hosting. There will be shared hosting to begin with for users who want small websites. Another service will be hosted nodes and block explorers for a fair price. All hosting services will be paid for in the re-braded coin, giving it value. My plans also include a fair distribution, as I'm not very happy with the wealth distribution TrapCoin has achieved. For obvious reasons I will be doing a rebranding as well. I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on and that I'm back to invest some time an money into this project.

Another thing I would like to build is a team. Doing things single handedly gets a little tasking. I would like the insight of other skilled individuals that feel like they could be an asset. If you feel like you have something to offer let me know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:35:33 PM

It's a trap

EDIT:

How is it backed by "Minecraft Economy" exactly? Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:40:18 PM

It's a trap

EDIT:

Well in minecraft servers there are virtual balances that every player carrys. In almost every server, the balance doesn't go much further than being able to buy things in game. In the server I'm creating the in-game currency will be TrapCoin. Players will have the ability to withdrawal and deposit coins in and out of the server.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:42:26 PM

It's a trap

EDIT:

Well in minecraft servers there are virtual balances that every player carrys. In almost every server, the balance doesn't go much further than being able to buy things in game. In the server I'm creating the in-game currency will be TrapCoin. Players will have the ability to withdrawal and deposit coins in and out of the server.
So, is that legal? You've got Minecraft's permission for that?
If the answer is no, this coin is useless like the 99% of other coins which get posted.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:43:48 PM

Safecex is unable to trade for a while. Need new exchange. Yobit is an easy add
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Minecraft servers are independently owned and each and every one is different. Server owners are allowed to do as they please with their servers to give it an edge over the next. I'm not trying to be rude but maybe before you go blabbering negative remarks which you know nothing about maybe do a little research.  Undecided

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:46:30 PM

Minecraft servers are independently owned and each and every one is different. Server owners are allowed to do as they please with their servers to give it an edge over the next. I'm not trying to be rude but maybe before you go blabbering negative remarks which you know nothing about maybe do a little research.  Undecided
I don't see how am I being rude by asking some stuff I'm interested into?

Minecraft is a game. Correct? It's someone's intellectual property. Do you have the permission to host a private server in general?
I don't play games, so I don't know the answer. That's the reason I ask.

SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:46:45 PM

Stupid question perhaps (but I don't believe in them, hence will ask anyway) is the mine new or if I start mining am I going down a trodden path?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:50:45 PM

it's a relaunch with a name change? plus x11? i think that the reason to mine this, has just gone down the train...
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

Safecex is unable to trade for a while. Need new exchange. Yobit is an easy add

At the moment both SPL and BTC wallets are online and instant at safecex. I withdrew both today instantly. You're right though, they're having issues. Making it an unpopular place to trade at the moment. I ordered .1 BTC on coinbase last Friday so that I can get TRAP listed on yobit. However, it takes 5 business days to buy bitcoin at coinbase through a bank account. So if everything goes as planned it will be listed on yobit sometime next week. Smiley

Minecraft is a game. Correct? It's someone's intellectual property. Do you have the permission to host a private server in general?

I never said you were being rude, I just said it was a negative remark. Stating that what I was doing is illegal.

Stupid question perhaps (but I don't believe in them, hence will ask anyway) is the mine new or if I start mining am I going down a trodden path?

Not a stupid question at all, you may to mine Spliffcoin without any worries. The SPL wallet and TRAP wallet are 100% compatible. Meaning you can send SPL to a TRAP wallet and you can send TRAP to a SPL wallet. Smiley

Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:54:27 PM

it's a relaunch with a name change? plus x11? i think that the reason to mine this, has just gone down the train...

Correct, it's just a relaunch with a name change. I needed the name change to flow nicley with my minecraft server.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:05:14 PM

You haven't replied to my question yet though.

MaxMinersNet

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:06:10 PM

The source doesn't seem to work:

TrapCoind: main.cpp:2515: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0x778edf5086ff5887ed766873287beb4e32e734070089d8dabaa09237cf42ac85")' failed.

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:16:51 PM

Minecraft is made to let people host there own servers. it is intended to be played on your own private servers.
the Op is correct the things you are saying are very incorrect.
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:35:23 PM

how to mine this coin?

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:38:45 PM

So atm i can keep my spl-wallet?
Is there a plan to force the change to the new wallet?
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:24:10 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 12:42:10 AM by Ace_Of_Fades

The source doesn't seem to work:

TrapCoind: main.cpp:2515: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0x778edf5086ff5887ed766873287beb4e32e734070089d8dabaa09237cf42ac85")' failed.

I stated that I was having issues getting the merkleroot to sync in the OP. Currently the only way past it is to run the original SPL wallet and change the Spliffcoin appdata folder to TrapCoin. That's why my windows wallet is an installer, so I can include the blockchain. Considering there's a pretty big bounty for it, it should get resolved soon. If you're trying to compile the source to create a pool. Just use the "Spliffcoin" source.

I have recompiled the old wallet to include the new coin name as well as the new units. However after compiling it there was a problem syncing with the merkle root. So I had to create an installer that includes an updated version of the blockchain. It's the only way I could get the new wallet to sync correctly. There's a bounty for 25,000 Pounds to the first person who can get the qt compiled and working without my method. If you do not to wish to use my version of the wallet you may always use the original Spliffcoin wallet. However, the virus total shows three false positives.

NEW WALLET
Windows Wallet | Virus Scan

OLD WALLET
Windows Wallet | Virus Scan

So atm i can keep my spl-wallet?
Is there a plan to force the change to the new wallet?

Yes if you wish, you may keep your SPL wallet. I don't have any plans for forcing users to update.

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:37:30 AM

Watching, i need a mining pool.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:40:02 AM

any update to this wallet do you have any possible ways how to get it for free aside from mining? thanks in advance mate how i can get some of it if you have campaign i can work for you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:59:45 PM

here is a block explorer (originally for spliffcoin):
http://108.61.166.33:3001/

the faucet seems to be not working anymore, as well as the pool.
don't know what happened to the pool on pool.mn.
i mined it 2 weeks before on pool. mn

the spliffcoin thread is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314875.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: