Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pig Farm Investment. 5 % Monthly. Has been running for 6 months.  (Read 21960 times)
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:42:09 AM

I will donate 0.03 btc if you will name one of the pigs Miss Crypto and post pictures of her adventures Grin

Grin
Nice idea, but I think it's a little bit difficult, because they are naughty and wild.
If i worn name tags "Miss Crypto" around their necks, they will eat the nametag in second  Grin

Cut the text out in paper, than use bio- and animal friendly paint to put it on their back (each side). Should stay on it.

I would also be interested to have my name on a pig for a year or so, and get pictures now and than.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

How many sow's do you currently have?
How many sow's did already give birth?
And if so how many piglets did they give birth to?

If you buy a new Sow ready to mate, how long does after do they give birth? (average, because it's possible they need to mate more than once?).

If 6 piglets cover the cost of all food/medicine for 1 cycle it means every extra piglet will give 'profit' of $40-$50 each.

I got an idea with which you can probably grow your farm even quicker with less risk on your side.

An investor will buy you 1 Sow for $275
You will let the sow give birth to new piglets. You break even on costs with 6 piglets.
If the Sow gives birth to more than 6 piglets the extra revenue will go to the investor.

The investor has the right on the revenue of 3 full cycles.
The investor will break even once the Sow has given birth to 24 healty piglets. (6 each cycle to cover food and such, and 2 extra each cycle to get the initial investment back).
In best case this would be 3x 4 'profit' piglets of $45 each = $540 total return.

After these 3 cycles the Sow is fully yours and next cycles is full profit for you.
If for some reason the Sow doesn't give birth to 6 healthy piglets in one of the three cycles this won't be rolled over to the new cycle, in this case it's your 'risk' because you paid for the food. The investor on the other hand has less chance to break even because there is atleast 1 cycle with no extra piglets.

Just an idea, what do you think?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
iSimantri (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:59:42 AM

How many sow's do you currently have?

currently i only have 1 sow, i'm in rebuild process

How many sow's did already give birth?
And if so how many piglets did they give birth to?

not yet, my sow in pregnant. aged pregnant 69 days, approximate date of birth august 24th to 26th, 2016

If you buy a new Sow ready to mate, how long does after do they give birth? (average, because it's possible they need to mate more than once?).

At least need 14 - 30 days for the adaptation of the place and the food, they will ready to mate.
there is a possibility, but they rarely mate more than once.
In best case,average adaptation 15 days +one time mate + pregnancy 114 days = 129 days since buy.

If 6 piglets cover the cost of all food/medicine for 1 cycle it means every extra piglet will give 'profit' of $40-$50 each.

Yes, price of each piglets in low season average $30 - $40 and in high season average $40 - $50

An investor will buy you 1 Sow for $275
You will let the sow give birth to new piglets. You break even on costs with 6 piglets.
If the Sow gives birth to more than 6 piglets the extra revenue will go to the investor.

The investor has the right on the revenue of 3 full cycles.
The investor will break even once the Sow has given birth to 24 healty piglets. (6 each cycle to cover food and such, and 2 extra each cycle to get the initial investment back).
In best case this would be 3x 4 'profit' piglets of $45 each = $540 total return.

After these 3 cycles the Sow is fully yours and next cycles is full profit for you.
If for some reason the Sow doesn't give birth to 6 healthy piglets in one of the three cycles this won't be rolled over to the new cycle, in this case it's your 'risk' because you paid for the food. The investor on the other hand has less chance to break even because there is atleast 1 cycle with no extra piglets.

Just an idea, what do you think?

That's a good idea, but maybe investors will less interested, because they will get payment in more than 5 month each payment, but if goes well, in best case, they will get 100% profit in 17 month ( 70 % yearly )

In best case, 3 full cycle will need time 160 days x 3 + 15 days adaptation = 495 days ( around 17 month )

If an investor buy me Sow cost $275, that's mean i will cover food +medicine cost for 1st cycle, and next cycle will recover from birht of piglets.

The summarize :

I can accept and implement this idea. But investors should also consider, that they will wait long enough to receive payment.

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:28:41 AM

I have just got really interested.
I would like to invest some of my money,into some pig breeder worker,who can me earn money,just
for getting him helped with funds.
Im not glad that it is ponzi,5 % montly for breeding pigs? lol... i dont even ask about anything.
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:36:21 AM

I have just got really interested.
I would like to invest some of my money,into some pig breeder worker,who can me earn money,just
for getting him helped with funds.
Im not glad that it is ponzi,5 % montly for breeding pigs? lol... i dont even ask about anything.

Investors want return for his investment. So i think that's normal if investors receive interest for his investment.
Maybe because the word "investment" so they quick to judge this is a ponzi.
But if you take a look deep, this is similar to i'm borrow a money from someone to rebuild my farm, and i paying interest monthly, the same as borrowing money in the bank  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:07:14 AM

3rd payment to netmonk

https://blockchain.info/tx/053b62baf3d27610d6eaad339cf5ac6ffa64e50ad31c5d326525cdf6ee272006

21.89 : 673.99 = 0.03247822

Thank you

Pig Farm Investment
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:02:31 PM

1 simple question:
why would you pay us back if nothing would happen if you didn't?
why not share your personal information (name and adress) with your investors?
netmonk

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:42:48 PM

Thank you Smiley
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7984

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:13:54 AM

1 simple question:

That is two questions.  I have one for you:
Why should he share his personal info?
The investor is getting paid and this guy is rearing pigs.  Seems legit.
VC George

Activity: 325

Carpe noctem

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:25:12 AM

Will be watching, I like the fact that you try to stand out, btw how much would 2BTC help in your op?
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:02:50 AM

1 simple question:

I don't understand what do you mean with first question, since english is not my main language.

About personal information, I will not be announced publicly, because it can be abused by unresponsible person.
But, for my investors, if they want,they are reserve the right to know who I am.
If you read all my post here, i think you've got information about me.

Will be watching, I like the fact that you try to stand out, btw how much would 2BTC help in your op?

Thanks for watching.

In current price, 2 BTC worth around USD 1330.
That will be enough to buy 3 sow ready to mate and cover the food cost until they gave birth.
But for safety, because i have to pay interest, that will be good to buy 2 sow + cover the food, and use 30 % in buying piglets and use the profit to cover interest.

Pig Farm Investment
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:06:41 PM

1 simple question:

I don't understand what do you mean with first question, since english is not my main language.

About personal information, I will not be announced publicly, because it can be abused by unresponsible person.
But, for my investors, if they want,they are reserve the right to know who I am.
If you read all my post here, i think you've got information about me.

Thanks for watching.

In current price, 2 BTC worth around USD 1330.
That will be enough to buy 3 sow ready to mate and cover the food cost until they gave birth.
But for safety, because i have to pay interest, that will be good to buy 2 sow + cover the food, and use 30 % in buying piglets and use the profit to cover interest.

Great, this kind of investment runs slowly but I think it is not a scam. Though I am not familiar with that pig something. But the fact that I think the ideas and plans are accurate and as I can see you really are a Agriculturist. I was wondering if there are investors already investing? And how about the payment? You said it was annually? How are those investors who invested in the middle years of your operation and will not complete the 12 month cycle? Lastly, how long are you going to operate this kind of job ??
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:10:09 PM

Great, this kind of investment runs slowly but I think it is not a scam. Though I am not familiar with that pig something. But the fact that I think the ideas and plans are accurate and as I can see you really are a Agriculturist. I was wondering if there are investors already investing? And how about the payment? You said it was annually? How are those investors who invested in the middle years of your operation and will not complete the 12 month cycle? Lastly, how long are you going to operate this kind of job ??

So far, i only have 1 investor, here is the detail and the payment :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.msg14587794#msg14587794

Additional Information

12 months investment period is for stability, because i use the fund to farming in real world.
pull back the investment plan in the middle of the period would be destabilizing.
so for our common stability, the investment period is 12 months, and can not be withdrawn before maturity.
Please think carefully before investing.

how long are i'm going to operate this kind of job ?

practically i'm gonna do this job all my life,
i'm doing this job since i'm 8 years old, start with with help my father take care of this farm,
until my father handed to me to manage myself.
i grow up with this pig farm, until stop operated 2 yeras ago, because the food cost too expensive.
and now i'm try to rebuild again this pig farm.

Pig Farm Investment
NightEagle

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:31:35 PM

I'm just getting back into BTC after an almost 3 year hiatus. Don't have much, but figure this is a worthwhile gamble. Fortunately what little I have didn't cost me much back in the day, so I won't be out much if I lose it all (1st rule of investing, don't risk more than you can afford to lose). Hopefully all goes well.
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:23:44 PM

I'm just getting back into BTC after an almost 3 year hiatus. Don't have much, but figure this is a worthwhile gamble. Fortunately what little I have didn't cost me much back in the day, so I won't be out much if I lose it all (1st rule of investing, don't risk more than you can afford to lose). Hopefully all goes well.

Hi,

I received an investment of 0.03 BTC is equivalent to $ 17 at August 3rd,3016 my local time.
Are you send ? because there is no PM.

If you send, please confirm, so i can put in the investors list.
And please provide the address for interest payments each month.

Pig Farm Investment
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:50:42 PM

Hi,

I received an investment of 0.03 BTC is equivalent to $ 17 at August 3rd,3016 my local time.

Ok, got your PM, and already update investors list in page 2

PA :

I start my 2nd project, Fell free to visit the thread here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572483.0

Thank you

Pig Farm Investment
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Hi,

PA :

Thank you

Great, I see that many are investing now. It seems that it is a good investment. Sad to say I don't have BTC right now but I'm gonna invest soon I think. So, how is your pigs going ? Growing it isn't that hard and is not easy at the same time. Are they healthy? In 5-6 months, what are you seeing about them then? Is it worth investing for ?
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:49:28 PM

Hi,

PA :

Thank you

Great, I see that many are investing now. It seems that it is a good investment. Sad to say I don't have BTC right now but I'm gonna invest soon I think. So, how is your pigs going ? Growing it isn't that hard and is not easy at the same time. Are they healthy? In 5-6 months, what are you seeing about them then? Is it worth investing for ?

Don't worry buddy, this is not a hurry project, You can invest anytime or when you feel good about my project  Smiley

My pigs still healthy today and growing. Thanks to God.
Because i feed growing pigs with alternative food, to increase the profit margin, it's need 7 to 8 months since birth to reach weight 100 kg +
So i think we will reach in 4 months, because now their age ~ 4 months. Growing pigs worth of investing if we growing at least 5 pigs.
Now i have 1 sow and 10 growing pigs.

Pig Farm Investment
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

I also have a plan to invest in farming when I earn enough bitcoin to finance it. The bread and butter of most of my relatives is farming so I'm interested with it also. I would have invested in this if I have extra bitcoin but then I don't have enough yet so good luck in your investment. I hope you earn from it so you can help more people.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:55:02 PM

I also have a plan to invest in farming when I earn enough bitcoin to finance it. The bread and butter of most of my relatives is farming so I'm interested with it also. I would have invested in this if I have extra bitcoin but then I don't have enough yet so good luck in your investment. I hope you earn from it so you can help more people.

Sorry for late reply, a little busy in real life.
Thank you, hope my pig farm well and grow bigger  Grin

Pig Farm Investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: