Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I use Bitcoin ???  (Read 24588 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:20:00 AM

I used bitcoin because it's fast, secure and global. You can use it anywhere in the world.
And to send value almost constantly and free.
i agree with you that bitcoin is global currency and we can use it anywhere around the world and bitcoin is very stronger and available in everywhere so we can use it easily and bitcoin transacion is very faster and its transaction fees is very much lower.
Correct bitcoin transaction is low fees that is why more users attracted to used bitcoin that other like paypal, and also for me its very convenient to use less hassle and the very good thing is we can earn lot of money.
You're right, bitcoin is very convenient and less hassle and easy to use specially in international money transfer.
also we can use it for investment purposes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:25:23 AM

I used bitcoin because it's fast, secure and global. You can use it anywhere in the world.
And to send value almost constantly and free.
i agree with you that bitcoin is global currency and we can use it anywhere around the world and bitcoin is very stronger and available in everywhere so we can use it easily and bitcoin transacion is very faster and its transaction fees is very much lower.
Correct bitcoin transaction is low fees that is why more users attracted to used bitcoin that other like paypal, and also for me its very convenient to use less hassle and the very good thing is we can earn lot of money.
You're right, bitcoin is very convenient and less hassle and easy to use specially in international money transfer.
also we can use it for investment purposes.
Bitcoin has more services offered to all users, we need to used bitcoin not only by spending it is also good for investment which will give you high return of your investment and we enjoy the low transaction fees.
cungursia

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:28:35 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?
Bitcoin is my first e-currency , before i know dollar in paypal or another e-wallet i know bitcoin first , and bitcoin already help my daily need
President79

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:52:13 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?
Bitcoin is my first e-currency , before i know dollar in paypal or another e-wallet i know bitcoin first , and bitcoin already help my daily need
Same like me, Bitcoin is first and only my e-currency. My main goal save Bitcoin is for investment, currently I have about 5 btc which I bought 3 months before halving day while that price is less than $250, so I get more profit more than 250%. But I still hold and will buy again and I sure the price next year up to $1,000 and 5 years again more than $4,000. Bitcoin is best way for long time investment.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:33:24 AM

I use bitcoin  because  its  really a  good  digital currency  for me. It does have many  uses  regarding  on  online  transactions which  really give you   convenience  especially on  money transfers , theres  no hassle anymore on  going to  banks and   other  money remittances  on   your  place not  only  that's  this could be also a good investments for  either short  or  long term and  that's  what  I  love  bitcoin.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:06:31 AM

I use bitcoin  because  its  really a  good  digital currency  for me. It does have many  uses  regarding  on  online  transactions which  really give you   convenience  especially on  money transfers , theres  no hassle anymore on  going to  banks and   other  money remittances  on   your  place not  only  that's  this could be also a good investments for  either short  or  long term and  that's  what  I  love  bitcoin.
A good opinion, most importantly in the transaction is the speed in sending and receiving our money. With bitcoin all transactions will be completed in less than 15 minutes and only a few simple steps away. But if we use the ATM machine must wait queue which sometimes can be half hour or more. With a very small fee, use bitcoin is very suitable for me compared with banks.
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:25:19 AM

Same for me. The really thing that bitcoin's edge is the CONVENIENCE. Since our world is now automated and because of Modernization, all of us are busy in our everyday living causing no time to go somewhere to pay bills, buy stuffs and other things. It just make our time, effort and money wasted. But thanks to Bitcoin, it makes it possible for us to transact and pay what we need to pay in just one click. And just pay either small or even no fees.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:39:28 AM

I use bitcoins because it's easier to do transactions in bitcoins. Paypal is also handy but their policies aren't that good. There are reports of getting their accounts frozen and I don't want to wait for 180 days before I can my control of my money back.

There's also a lot of opportunities in bitcoin. You can do gambling, offer services, sell stuffs, etc. Almost everything that you're looking for online in order to earn money can easily be found when you're in a bitcoin community.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wandering Soul~

Wolf

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:22:32 AM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

Yes, Most of us uses bitcoin because it has a lot of benefits.
Here are some of the advantages of bitcoin that I love .

1). Good for investment
2). Anonymous and decentralized
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees
5). Most stable among all cryptocurrency
6). Can be the future of money

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:26:12 AM

I use bitcoins because it's easier to do transactions in bitcoins. Paypal is also handy but their policies aren't that good. There are reports of getting their accounts frozen and I don't want to wait for 180 days before I can my control of my money back.

There's also a lot of opportunities in bitcoin. You can do gambling, offer services, sell stuffs, etc. Almost everything that you're looking for online in order to earn money can easily be found when you're in a bitcoin community.
When we are comparing using bitcoin and using paypal, definitely we can say we got a new freedom for the money we going to deal.
The investment option with bitcoin is a complete new thing, we can not get that from any other payment system.

I believe freedom and opportunity to grow our net-worth, these are more than enough to choose bitcoin systems.
Multipulty

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:38:30 PM

When we are comparing using bitcoin and using paypal, definitely we can say we got a new freedom for the money we going to deal.
The investment option with bitcoin is a complete new thing, we can not get that from any other payment system.

I believe freedom and opportunity to grow our net-worth, these are more than enough to choose bitcoin systems.
Bitcoin can be used as an currency and also as an payment method which is not possible either with any other payment methods or by any other currency and apart from that its also an best investment to have which keeps on growing over a period of time and can give us best profits in future which is not possible with any other currency.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:01:38 PM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology and the first one of digital currency which already going through all obstacles and problems in various regions. So, bitcoin already has many user and as accepted payment in several countries.
Bitcoin has higher price than others currencies due to its advantages and demand.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:07:36 PM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology and the first one of digital currency which already going through all obstacles and problems in various regions. So, bitcoin already has many user and as accepted payment in several countries.
Bitcoin has higher price than others currencies due to its advantages and demand.

Cons of fiat currency are the main reason of the popularity of bitcoin. Bitcoin as a crypto currency gives solution to the obstacles in fiat currency. It gives us international space, decentralized monitor and cheap, faster alternative. I will not get surprised if bitcoin price reach $5,000 in next few years.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:16:50 PM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

1). Good for investment
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees
Well, I think there are many more good things that exist in bitcoin. so when you use it you will feel the benefits you get. for me it is a very good investment for use now or in the future. very easy to make the numbers grew, and more importantly, it can be used as a fast and reliable transactions
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:35:11 PM

yes I agree with you. bitcoin offers us the ease and speed. not a lot of services like bitcoin. bitcocin is a revolutionary useful in the development of world civilization.
ariesjia

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:06:49 PM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

1). Good for investment
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees
Well, I think there are many more good things that exist in bitcoin. so when you use it you will feel the benefits you get. for me it is a very good investment for use now or in the future. very easy to make the numbers grew, and more importantly, it can be used as a fast and reliable transactions

Money transfers has become really easy with the existence of bitcoins and it has also allowed us to get rid from the banking system where you need to go physically and wait in a long queue for making an small transaction and have also made us free from higher fees.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:11:20 PM

Well I am wanting to buy a fitbit charge hr 2 so I am using Bitcoin as an investment. As soon I collect enough, I shall buy it. Then remaining to sell it at high and buy it as soon price falls. People could even use it as a gambling Avenue. The possibilities are unlimited, all it needs vision and creativity.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

1). Good for investment
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees

Money transfers has become really easy with the existence of bitcoins and it has also allowed us to get rid from the banking system where you need to go physically and wait in a long queue for making an small transaction and have also made us free from higher fees.

To me it's number 1, 2 and partly 6 on that list.
I use btc for payments I do not want to have my name involved, but I am also aware of the future potential that bitcoin has.
Although I do not see it to be future money, more an already existing one, I expext the price of a bitcoin to increase alot within the next few years.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:41:25 AM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

1). Good for investment
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees
I think the sixth reason is probably the most important, bitcoin is giving us a glimpse of the future of currencies and if this is truly where we are headed then the possible rewards for all the adopters are huge.
dEjAvU97

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:05:15 AM

I use bitcoin because
it is has many benefits.

1). Good for investment
3). Easy to access
4). Low Fees
I think the sixth reason is probably the most important, bitcoin is giving us a glimpse of the future of currencies and if this is truly where we are headed then the possible rewards for all the adopters are huge.
For me, I used and save bitcoin is for reason "good for long time investment". About 3 years ago I bought 5 bitcoin and I sell in a year and I got profit more than 150%. I very like bitcoin for investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: