Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:44:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I use Bitcoin ???  (Read 24594 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 04:26:52 AM

Bitcoin is the only way I can invest to some crowdfunding that is why its the only I use. Besides my paypal was already frozen months ago, I don't think they I can take it back either.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fritzdark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:29:03 AM

Personally, i use bitcoin because i feel mostly people like bitcoin than other currencies, further, it is more likely to constantly increse its value compared to some currencies.  ANd you cant send money or do transactions without giving your real identity. Its fast and easy.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:39:42 AM

I use bitcoin mostly for the low fees associated with it, because if you use other payment systems like paypal the fees are very compared to bitcoin.
in addition to a lower fee, you can also get other benefits when you use bitcoin for currencies, such as a fast speed when you send money (instant), and of course anonymous

coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:50:41 AM

I'm using bitcoin for bitcoin has good features. good security. we can remain anonymous with it. and generate a lot of money of course, and I can use it for whatever I want / need.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:57:36 AM

I use bitcoin mostly for the low fees associated with it, because if you use other payment systems like paypal the fees are very compared to bitcoin.

I agree! It is really nice to use bitcoins due to its low fees, and also using bitcoins to other transactions is more easier than other like paypal, netteler,  Ok pay, Perfect money and so on. For me it is more convenient to use bitcoins and easy to follow the steps on wallet. No more hocus focus. In bitcoins, I can also buy load and pay bills and sell it immediately to those who need it especially in the middle of the night.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:02:24 AM

Other currencies will loose its value over a period of time because of inflation rate while bitcoin will keep on growing in future too which will be more valuable then fiat.
ya , right .. bitcoin is future money , promising money .. can be proved with a price increase from year to year very rapidly
I'm sure you're using bitcoin is not just because you think that bitcoin currency is the future? I'm sure many users are using bitcoin because they want to benefit in bitcoin, you have other reasons?

classic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:11:48 AM

You used bitcoin because you were able to find some good service which you can used so that you could earn something and i know that it was the main reason, aside from the low fees you were saying
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:14:08 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?
the main reasons why i use bitcoin because this is the first cryptocurrency and volume trade is the highest than altcoins even sometimes i had trade altcoins but i don't really like them because too many scam coin and i saw that some devs from those coin always dump the prices

I have the same reasoin, aside from that I use bitcoin because I don't have any Credit cards, visa cards or paypal in order to buy stuff online.  So I use it to buy things that i needed in online store.  I also use it to pay for my monthly bills.  I use it because of the easier access to buy stuff online unlike banks where you have to verify your identity and submit legal document as part of the KYC rule.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
classic

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:37:51 AM

Bitcoin is the only way I can invest to some crowdfunding that is why its the only I use. Besides my paypal was already frozen months ago, I don't think they I can take it back either.

Paypal really causes a headache for investors like you. They were not like that before but they started to become more strict and i guess trying to follow their own rules which is actually a good thing for bitcoin users because this certain paypal users will migrate to bitcoin and would become an opportunity for some webmasters.
jonpande

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:39:55 AM

I'm using bitcoin coin because there is no other like it, bitcoin has the highest value of all coin and change is also bigger and better, so investing in bitcoin mean I feel safer than investing in altcoin.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

Paypal really causes a headache for investors like you. They were not like that before but they started to become more strict and i guess trying to follow their own rules which is actually a good thing for bitcoin users because this certain paypal users will migrate to bitcoin and would become an opportunity for some webmasters.

Why they are frozing accounts? Because bitcoin deposits?

That's the problem with centralized payment methods, they make the rules, you just obey.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

I used bitcoin because in every transaction i made i feel discounted due to the rebates and also it is very convenient to me because even when im home i can pay my utility bills which is i can no do before.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:25:21 AM

in addition to a lower fee, you can also get other benefits when you use bitcoin for currencies, such as a fast speed when you send money (instant), and of course anonymous
Fast transaction speed is possible but only if you send a nice fee to the miners, still this fee is a lot smaller than what you would need to pay to paypal but if you send a low fee the time you may need to get your first confirmation can be of hours.
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:44:03 AM

If you are looking for crypto trading then bitcoin should be your first choice as this is working with many currency pairs.
This is also growing faster again and rates have been revised too.
Ryanteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:18:48 AM

using bitcoin I find it easier to conduct transactions without adannya from other parties who control the transaction. benefit more than bitcoin I guess that makes me fall in love with the use of bitcoin today. so why do I use bitcoin today because Bitcoin good for earnings.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:53:44 AM

If you are looking for crypto trading then bitcoin should be your first choice as this is working with many currency pairs.
of course, people who use trade remedy altcoin or berinvetasi in altcoin, I'm sure they also must use bitcoin, as surely they will exchange into bitcoin prior to fiat.
many people using bitcoin to trade, and that's what I do
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:09:39 AM

of course, people who use trade remedy altcoin or berinvetasi in altcoin, I'm sure they also must use bitcoin, as surely they will exchange into bitcoin prior to fiat.
many people using bitcoin to trade, and that's what I do

I see a lot of people talking about trading, how many of you really can make some money with it?

Because someone have to lose to someone win and I really don't see people talking about trading looses here...
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:19:34 PM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?
because bitcoin is simple currency . very easy to use and to learn
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:32:56 PM

Well besides being the crypto king currency, the one with a lot potencial to grow, its the more stable. Bitcoin has the biggest support of community, soo this interest make this being the coins must volatil of the world.
I do believe bitcoin will be the one that will be able to double or get a huge interest.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:01:06 PM

You should used bitcpin for online transaction it is very convenient and it has good services that brings to each users and also you can earn lot of money by working in bitcoin which is very simple to earn without more requirements required
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: