Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I use Bitcoin ???  (Read 24588 times)
jmayuga

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:25:33 AM

I'm using bitcoin, because bitcoin has good features, good security and a lot of money. With online bitcoin things become easier to use and when Bitcoins To bring me some extra money each month, and it helped me a lot in my life,That's why I use Bitcoin.

I used bitcoins for investing in differents website. But it depends on what wallet are you using. Like for example coins.ph is very flexible, where in you can transfer money, pay bills and even buying prepaid load. you can also earn bitcoin at your own time. hassle free and stress free. I also use bitcoins because of its Fast and convenience.

Yap, we are the same in terms of using. I used this as my real money now for paying my bills.

And I'm looking forward to use this for groceries or in shopping mall.

raja3sumi

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:39:30 AM

The difference between bitcoins and other currency is thar it will loose its value over a period of time but bitcoins will have its value till we are dead .so always do bitcoin .kudoos Smiley
brutosBTC

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:06:49 AM

Bitcoin was introduced by friend to me, he tells me everything about, on how bitcoin’s value rise and fall. Why do I prefer to use bitcoin aside from other currencies? I guess my top answer for that is because most of my works pays me thru bitcoin currency, even dollar but most people here uses bitcoin. Second one, this bitcoin’s value is so awesome how it increases, even if you put it in your wallet and it is in bitcoin,when the value of bitcoin increases your money will increase too, but be careful watch the value every now and then so you will know when  to get your money, it is just like put it on investment but no risk for scam. Third one I use bitcoin because I can easily transact with people especially in this industry, unlike paypal or any other paying method.

BITCOIN IS THE BEST!! Cheers.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:55:27 AM

Because it is the most expensive cryptocurrency, that's why me and everyone in this forum turned ourselves on doing bitcoin because it really helps me to make a source of income by earning bitcoin in joining signature campaign and some other stuffs that pays me bitcoin in return. Bitcoin also helps me to have a smooth transaction and free from hassle whenever I buy things online.
Well, bitcoin indeed has helped many people, especially for people who need a salary, or people who do not have jobs. by using bitcoin, all could become more independent. I also use bitcoin as bitcoin has helped my life in financial trouble. honest, after getting to know bitcoin, I became more confident in business and other matters. bitcoin has turned me into a better person, so that's why I use bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:06:13 AM

I believe BTC is the best currency to make the crowdsale around the world.

That is why I use bitcoin.  Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
HaruBit

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:22:37 AM

Why I use bitcoin ?

Because, only bitcoin i can use for online transcation, i don't have paypal (i have but only $1 balance, i forgot my password and i don't care about recovery), i don't have a credit card, i have bank account but only for receive my monthly salary from my job in Real Life.

i'm thinking about using paypal but my friend recommending me into bitcoin.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:27:57 PM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?

Well bitcoin is the most better thing that i use in ever i use it to have money in the internet to spend it in the steam play games but the others are not that popular because they are not used to some of the people but still bitcoin is the best Cheesy
mrnswtcy

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:17:10 PM

Its the best way to carry money in and out of a country without customs giving you grief. Grief like seizing your money, arresting you or just getting in your business.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:07:06 PM

Its the best way to carry money in and out of a country without customs giving you grief. Grief like seizing your money, arresting you or just getting in your business.
I even had not thought about that in spite of the anonymity of bitcoin is also a great way without any additional costs to withdraw money from one country to another without having to spend money.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:31:19 PM

Followers of Bitcoin portals around the world is growing every day, indicating the growing interest of people to the digital money. This shows the popularity of bitcoin and worthy of the benefit of its owner.
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:38:44 PM

It's convenient, pretty much accept it in everything, taxis, travel agencies and even at the restaurants Smiley
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:48:16 PM

Why I use bitcoin ?

Because, only bitcoin i can use for online transcation, i don't have paypal (i have but only $1 balance, i forgot my password and i don't care about recovery), i don't have a credit card, i have bank account but only for receive my monthly salary from my job in Real Life.

I think this time it still has shortcomings bitcoin for online transactions, honestly this time it will be easier to use PayPal to shop,
I'm currently using bitcoin for investment I have not been using bitcoin to shop

coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:49:31 PM

It's convenient, pretty much accept it in everything, taxis, travel agencies and even at the restaurants Smiley
The State only give an opportunity because they will be glad to try to pick up all at the common man. Always has been and always will be, and stifle business taxes and ordinary citizens. In this regard, bitcoin very profitable.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:08:18 AM

its very simple banks are the worlds biggest money distributive system but they can not set a atm in every house in thw world, so they now started online servic or so called net banking with is also limited to join after some certain age but bitcoin provides the even better servic than this with lot more easily and with no restrictions.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:09:00 AM

Why I use bitcoin ?

I think this time it still has shortcomings bitcoin for online transactions, honestly this time it will be easier to use PayPal to shop,
I'm currently using bitcoin for investment I have not been using bitcoin to shop
Incidentally paypal already beginning to gradually curtail fishing rods. Today I read that information from certain countries out paypal. But bitcoin still will please us hope. However, there is a certain fear not to lose anything.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:29:44 AM

Recently I argued with a man who tried to convince me that there are threats of closing an artificial currency. Although I have doubts about the closing currency Bitcoin gained such speed that his cover is not so easy, furthermore, individual countries intelligence agencies have long controlled large currency flows, otherwise why would they have tried to put up with this.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:31:34 AM

Recently I argued with a man who tried to convince me that there are threats of closing an artificial currency. Although I have doubts about the closing currency Bitcoin gained such speed that his cover is not so easy, furthermore, individual countries intelligence agencies have long controlled large currency flows, otherwise why would they have tried to put up with this.
Just don't listen to the man, you have all the relevant information here and you can do your research, we aren't going anywhere. We are here to say and will continue to be more progressive in the coming years until we can achieve massive adoption.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:16:26 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?

I used bitcoin because it can be used to pay for bills ,shopping of gadgets and other purposes. bitcoin is stable unlike other altcoin that suddenly vanishing like mist. It is better to use bitcoin because it has long established than others.BitCoin is fast in terms of transaction and it is verry easy to cash out.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:41:29 AM

I used bitcoin because it can be used to pay for bills ,shopping of gadgets and other purposes. bitcoin is stable unlike other altcoin that suddenly vanishing like mist. It is better to use bitcoin because it has long established than others.BitCoin is fast in terms of transaction and it is verry easy to cash out.

bitcoin provides convenience in addition to your advantage that I use for currency bitcoin, you can also benefit when using bitcoin, that's why I'm using bitcoin, there are many benefits can you get from this
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM

Now a days bitcoin has became more valuable currency in around world, when compared to other currency this indicates new technology and creating lot of history around the globe, till now trading is included in their specific countries only. With this bitcoin many people throughout world are doing trading with this bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most valuable asset taking world to next generation and changing many people lives around the world. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: