Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 10:39:43 PM by WildShark

This is a screenshot of the new HTML5 wallet that will replace QT running on mainnet. The wallet is going thorough the final stages of testing having taken months to develop. Ionomy is 3 years old now spending their funds on develpoment not hype. Basing a business on Hype is a dangerous game to play when you hype stuff that doesn't exist which is something many ico's did.

Is it too much to hype what new functionality will available over the good old QT? Which one of the ION Core Team's IIPs are included with this release?

ION Core Team IIPs Referenced
IIP_0001 - IIP Purpose and Guidelines
IIP_0002 - Secondary tokens
IIP_0003 - Revised block reward schedule
IIP_0004 - Timelock-based block reward distribution
IIP_0005 - Masternode collateral halving

Has there been a change in the ION block reward schedule?
What I posted was something published in general discord giving everyone a quick update on the HTML5 wallet. I would save the hype until it's passed testing and then launched. The fact that it's running on the mainnet is a pretty big step forwards.  Hyping stuff when it's not ready just sets you up for a fall.

The wallet is not part of the ION Core Team's IIPs although it does looks to be an important element in IIP implementation.

No change in the block reward schedule  Smiley

I'm just as eager as you to see stuff happen but it needs to be done right.  

Let's recap... are you promoting or not the next wallet Huh
It looks like your trying to sell a product you have no idea what it contains because someone mentioned it in a chat room.  Roll Eyes If info was from the wallet DEV, I wish he had posted the information in this ION thread to gain credit-ability with new investors... Expand the ionomy Vision

and the funny thing is the new wallet won't contain any of functionality voted on by the ION community. Seems a little fishy Huh

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

This is a screenshot of the new HTML5 wallet that will replace QT running on mainnet. The wallet is going thorough the final stages of testing having taken months to develop. Ionomy is 3 years old now spending their funds on develpoment not hype. Basing a business on Hype is a dangerous game to play when you hype stuff that doesn't exist which is something many ico's did.

Is it too much to hype what new functionality will available over the good old QT? Which one of the ION Core Team's IIPs are included with this release?

What I posted was something published in general discord giving everyone a quick update on the HTML5 wallet. I would save the hype until it's passed testing and then launched. The fact that it's running on the mainnet is a pretty big step forwards.  Hyping stuff when it's not ready just sets you up for a fall.

The wallet is not part of the ION Core Team's IIPs although it does looks to be an important element in IIP implementation.

It looks like your trying to sell a product you have no idea what it contains because someone mentioned it in a chat room.  Roll Eyes If info was from the wallet DEV, I wish he had posted the information in this ION thread to gain credit-ability with new investors... Expand the ionomy Vision

and the funny thing is the new wallet won't contain any of functionality voted on by the ION community. Seems a little fishy Huh

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project...

I'm just using the HTML wallet status to focus on the point I made about the dangers of hyping stuff that doesn't exist or isn't finished..... something that seems to happen a lot in the land of crypto. Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 03:57:28 PM by WildShark

I'm just using the HTML wallet status to focus on the point I made about the dangers of hyping stuff that doesn't exist or isn't finished..... something that seems to happen a lot in the land of crypto. Smiley

I am glad to see that you have identified defects that happen a lot in the land of crypto. How does that relate to promoting an ION wallet that you are now SHILLING Huh

Why are the ION Core Team IIP not included in this new wallet? What new functionality are included that makes proposed wallet better than QT wallet Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Merited by bubbaj (1)

I am glad to see that you have identified defects that happen a lot in the land of crypto. How does that relate to promoting an ION wallet that you are now SHILLING Huh

Why are the ION Core Team IIP not included in this new wallet? What new functionality are included that makes proposed wallet better than QT wallet Huh

Shilling??? you'll need to explain that one I don't understand.

Maybe it wasn't part of the proposal because it was something they were already working on.... developing a wallet that would meet their future requirements

In terms of functionality like everyone else you'll have to wait and see

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 06:08:54 PM by WildShark

Maybe it wasn't part of the proposal because it was something they were already working on.... developing a wallet that would meet their future requirements

I'd go with comparing the ionomy project to other successful crypto projects that have good solid plan that contains many milestones. The community currently rates the ION plan/project way below average with little hope for recovery.

Ionomy LTD has been behind in the cyrpto land for over a year now. Ionomy's goal to make something work and then present it to the community is lame!

korvas128

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

2 plan/project way below average with little hope for recovery.[/b]

Ionomy LTD has been behind in the cyrpto land for over a year now. Ionomy's goal to make something work and then present it to the community is lame!
Like me all you speak for is yourself. You definitely do not represent the community. The community live on discord which is a place you were banned from months ago so to position yourself as a community spokesperson is ridiculous.

Well done for stating the obvious  Grin  got any examples we can debate ?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 08:55:33 PM by WildShark

I'd go with comparing the ionomy project to other successful crypto projects that have good solid plan that contains many milestones. The community currently rates the ION plan/project way below average with little hope for recovery.

i'd have a good debate with you when an ION White Paper is released with information describing how proposed ION wallet functions/works with the V3 ionomy platform and ION Blockchain. This documentation milestone is very important to the community! Could you please provide me a link to the draft copy of the ION White Paper that embraces the new wallet?

Ragnar143

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

im new to this so, What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?
korvas128

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

2.5 years ago 100k (max supply) Atoms were created and sold to users as a way to fund the development of the ionomy.com platform. Owning Atoms then you received benefits like a reduction in platform fees and free subscriptions. Atoms produced 0.1 electron each day that you could use in game, convert to ION or boost staking rewards.

That was then...

As of now ATOMs will be part of the XDM air drop and receive a reward for every XDM transaction.

https://www.darkmatter.info/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=updatedwp#white-paper

ATOMs can be bought and sold on the ionomy platform and will soon be integrated into the ion blockchain

This is a picture of the new HTML5 wallet that will replace the ion QT wallet that is currently going through the final stages of testing

Hope this info helps  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 04:20:19 PM by WildShark

2.5 years ago 100k (max supply) Atoms were created and sold to users as a way to fund the development of the ionomy.com platform. Owning Atoms then you received benefits like a reduction in platform fees and free subscriptions. Atoms produced 0.1 electron each day that you could use in game, convert to ION or boost staking rewards.

That was then...

As of now ATOMs will be part of the XDM air drop and receive a reward for every XDM transaction.

https://www.darkmatter.info/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=updatedwp#white-paper

ATOMs can be bought and sold on the ionomy platform and will soon be integrated into the ion blockchain

The Atoms is currently a token that can be only be traded on the Ionomy website for Bitcoin. Investors who believed in the ionomy Vision bought them for using to double payout on the old Ionomy LTD stakers, Whale/Founder early product access/testing and receive discount on Ionomy LTD services. Right now the Atoms are in limo not paying out anything.

With implementation of V3 platform, Atoms have have lost all value/worth in ION ecosystem!

randalmelnik

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

ION is Paycoin 2.0 and a scam.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 03:34:11 PM by WildShark

ION is Paycoin 2.0 and a scam.
Your information is outdated

ION V3 platform is Dark Matter token. I still think its a scam with them creating a new "worthless" asset in ionomy ecosystem and using it to bloating a healthy ION Blockchain.

Everybody is waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!

korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

ION V3 platform is Dark Matter token. I still think its a scam with them creating a new "worthless" asset in ionomy ecosystem and using it to bloating a healthy ION Blockchain.

What does that even mean ??

phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

Really?
ION is a scam project, I don't think so.
All the shown evidence above is not enough to go to a conclusion that ION is a scam project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

It means this ionomy scam is directly correlated to destroying a current ionomy asset, with the value of an Atom which has fallen from $15 dollars to a current value of $2.5 dollars and trying to create new ionomy assets on ION Blockchain that are "worthless" tokens

korvas128

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

It means this ionomy scam is directly correlated to destroying a current ionomy asset, with the value of an Atom which has fallen from $15 dollars to a current value of $2.5 dollars and trying to create new ionomy assets on ION Blockchain that are "worthless" tokens

Considering you bought your atoms 2.5 years ago for approx $1.85 and then enjoyed the benefits of boosted stakers PLUS electron to ion conversion for the past couple of years means you've made a nice little return on your initial investment.

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:11:27 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 03:39:39 PM by WildShark

I'm waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 04:03:44 PM by WildShark

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?
I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

probably only the code itself and its reading can give more information about it. too many rumors to believe everyone. im think the team needs to take a cue from zilliqa, which is constantly updating the github. this now attracts attention and shows that projects are actively working on projects and not just like that.
korvas128

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

You being an Ambassador of Ion/Ionomy is a very very scary thought   Shocked

On another note..

Last night I put 20k ionsx up for sale at 1 to 1 ION conversion rate. It sold in a few hours so this morning the 20k ion I had became a shiny new masternode.....  Sub 20k my ionsx earned masternode daily rewards less the 1% admin fee helping me get to the 20k threshold. Smiley

Buying a piece of a node is all good until you then try to sell it. That's the part you could run into problems, having a market to sell into solves this problem beautifully.

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: