Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 12:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473091 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9005

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

His response is hilarious. Brand building? What nonsense. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a test? How is that meant to engender confidence in their decision making?

He’s making this up as he goes along. In the same hangout I referenced before, Matlack addresses the sponsorship deals and what he’s saying (‘we launch a racing game, we sponsor a racing car’) sounds suspiciously like sponsorship for promotion rather than brand building.

In Korvas’s head everything is a test if it flops, it seems. Gravity? That flopped, so it was a test (or ‘proof of concept’).
His projection of downloads for Rumble Arena is nonsense, too. He’s said the same thing about Gravity. The truth is that it’s a fun game, but if you’re being realistic, it’s probably not going to be a smash hit. It’s probably not going to have thousands of active users. That’s an unrealistic aim to expect of an indie dev making their first full time product.

Besides, the brand building/promotion is arguing semantics anyway. Even if we accept that this was brand building, how had it grown the brand? I’ve hardly seen an explosion in growth since they took on the sponsorships. The acquisition cost per user for those campaigns must be in the tens of thousands of dollars as a result. Ludicrous.

WildShark, you didn't write that, did you?

It's not cool to post someone else's words and pretend they're yours.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 05:26:45 PM by WildShark

His response is hilarious. Brand building? What nonsense. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a test? How is that meant to engender confidence in their decision making?

He’s making this up as he goes along. In the same hangout I referenced before, Matlack addresses the sponsorship deals and what he’s saying (‘we launch a racing game, we sponsor a racing car’) sounds suspiciously like sponsorship for promotion rather than brand building.

In Korvas’s head everything is a test if it flops, it seems. Gravity? That flopped, so it was a test (or ‘proof of concept’).
His projection of downloads for Rumble Arena is nonsense, too. He’s said the same thing about Gravity. The truth is that it’s a fun game, but if you’re being realistic, it’s probably not going to be a smash hit. It’s probably not going to have thousands of active users. That’s an unrealistic aim to expect of an indie dev making their first full time product.

Besides, the brand building/promotion is arguing semantics anyway. Even if we accept that this was brand building, how had it grown the brand? I’ve hardly seen an explosion in growth since they took on the sponsorships. The acquisition cost per user for those campaigns must be in the tens of thousands of dollars as a result. Ludicrous.

WildShark, you didn't write that, did you?

It's not cool to post someone else's words and pretend they're yours.

I don't try to claim these are my words. This was info sent to me on this discussion point. I agree with the content!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

I don't try to claim these are my words. This was info sent to me on this discussion point. I agree with the content!

So who said that?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 06:55:38 PM by WildShark

So who said that?
I use knowledge obtained from Wild's Depot R & D members. You are welcome to join depot and add more value to this discussion point...

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:59:59 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 10:13:57 PM by suchmoon

I use knowledge obtained from Wild's Depot R & D members. You are welcome to join depot and add more value to this discussion point...

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

You don't need to tell me that ION is shit. Are your "R & D members" incapacitated in some way? Why can't they post themselves?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

So who said that?

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

So who said that?
I use knowledge obtained from Wild's Depot R & D members

I thought you wanted a professional exchange of information, why use someone else's comments when you don't say it's not you. Not very professional especially when you consider that sometimes you do specify.

Tell your friend when I post I'm not making anything thing up it's called me sharing an opinion, information or correcting a mistake.

I too am surprised they lack the conviction to post here or on discord. It's not like they have to post under their real name Huh Ever thought they might be setting you up for a fall. You've been banned from discord meaning they could be feeding you any old rubbish. As your looking to troll you just lap it up then get made to look a fool when you post with conviction something that is quite clearly wrong.

If they are scared why don't they create a new alt and post here or on discord, why are you the conduit ? Are they really that scared ? Did they prompt you to post the wrong information about the reward changes or the HTML5 wallet. Huh Ever thought about their motivations to post on your discord ? or is this just a disgruntled you fishing for stuff ?

Me making stuff up as a go along  Grin Grin Grin that's pretty impressive when you consider I've been posting here for over 2.5 years Grin Grin Grin.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 06:28:54 PM by WildShark

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encouraged you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

It is very professional to use sources outside both our opinions to add substance to the discussion(thinking out of the box).. You are welcome to use all the professional help the ionomy chat room offers...

How has the project grown using this branding?

korvas128

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encouraged you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

It is very professional to use sources outside both our opinions to add substance to the discussion(thinking out of the box).. You are welcome to use all the professional help the ionomy chat room offers...

Not so professional when you don't disclose the source....

oh look you can to do it if you try.  Smiley

Don't know and won't ask the question. I would say go ask but your banned from discord. If you want an answer go see if your animus friends know a friend that can ask. All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 08:54:20 PM by WildShark

All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

I would of hoped you answer with a form of testing metrics to use that showed the growth in ION. increase in user accounts or ION & ionomy investors Huh Growth is always assured when there is lots more to follow...

korvas128

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

I would of hoped you answer with a form of testing metrics to use that showed the growth in ION. increase in user accounts or ION & ionomy investors Huh Growth is always assured when there is lots more to follow...

I'm an investor not an employee..... how would I have that kind of information ?

You so don't appreciate the competitive landscape Ionomy sits in  Grin which is fair enough you can't be an expert at everything.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:46:59 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 06:12:58 PM by WildShark

I'm an investor not an employee..... how would I have that kind of information ?
The metrics I suggested could only come from Ionomy LTD management when they feel a need to release to public... right now we are only left with the price indicator which has been on the downside.

on upside of ION, P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

I'd start this one off with comment that Ionomy Limited Support Staff is AWESOME. I've been doing business with them for 5 years and have provided the best customer service out of all my crypto projects. My hat is off to them for the outstanding service I received when defects are noted in my account or ION wallets. No matter how hard the problem was, the staff had a professional solution to it!

korvas128

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

The metrics I suggested could only come from Ionomy LTD management when they feel a need to release to public... right now we are only left with the price indicator which has been on the downside.

on upside of ION, P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

I'd start this one off with comment that Ionomy Limited Support Staff is AWESOME. I've been doing business with them for 5 years and have provided the best customer service out of all my crypto projects. My hat is off to them for the outstanding service I received when defects are noted in my account or ION wallets. No matter how hard the problem was, the staff had a professional solution to it!

Lets discuss next point  Smiley

I agree the service has been and is outstanding. Sometimes it's not as quick as I would like but that's because it's a small team and my request  is in a queue.

On another note. When ionsx launched I was one of the first to buy some, all good no problems or so I thought. A day later ionomy contacted me to say there was a small problem when I placed the order, it had been fixed and asked for a wallet address to credit me a small amount of ion that I didn't even notice I was short changed by !

Over the years I too have dealt with many crypto companies and can safely say Ionomy have set the benchmark on how crypto companies should behave. If anyone has had a poor experience with Ionomy I would love to know as from my side it's always been good.     

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 06:27:14 PM by WildShark

https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-adds-100k-ionsx/

ionomy adding 100K IONsx on 11/30

P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

korvas128

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-adds-100k-ionsx/

P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

Why not ? how does ionsx not add any value to the ionomy eco system

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 05:11:39 PM by WildShark

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

These are all good questions for ionomy and Bitcointalk technical chat form. Let's see if ionomy members can shead some light on this subject? i'm real interest in how the Team decided that the ionomy community needed/asked for a  Hundred Thousand more assets in ecosystem Huh When will it stop the pumping more assets into ionomy ecosystem Huh Is this asset an unregistered securities Huh Is asset on the ION blockchain Huh

korvas128

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

These are all good questions for ionomy and Bitcointalk technical chat form. Let's see if ionomy members can shead some light on this subject? i'm real interest in how the Team decided that the ionomy community needed/asked for a  Hundred Thousand more assets in ecosystem Huh When will it stop the pumping more assets into ionomy ecosystem Huh Is this asset an unregistered securities Huh Is asset on the ION blockchain Huh

The questions were actually for you as I wanted to understand why you say ionsx adds no value to the ionomy ecosystem as you add no detail to backup your statement.

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns. The same is true for DASHsx and PIVXsx too. For example if you owned 20K ionsx then you would receive 100% of the  masternode generated reward less a 1% management fee. Then if you wanted you could sell all or some for your ionsx always receiving rewards in proportion to what you own.... Think about it a bit more and you'll see this as value proposition for both Ionomy and the customer.  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 04:42:11 PM by WildShark

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns ...
I'm glad to see you trying to guess where my valid source of information is being drawn from and no i don't limited it to feedback from all my discord forums. If we do the math, 400K / 20K = 20 masternodes. Your Your source is unreliable! Give me a hint on how the community asked for more assets to be dumped into ecosystem? via email or vote from the ION Masternode owners or ionomy cult members Huh

Again, what testing metrics were used to support pumping more unregistered securities (ionsx assets) into the ecosystem Huh Where is the funding for creating these new resources coming from?

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh Maybe an advertisement Ad?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns ...
I'm glad to see you trying to guess where my valid source of information is being drawn from and no i don't limited it to feedback from all my discord forums. If we do the math, 400K / 20K = 20 masternodes. Your Your source is unreliable! Give me a hint on how the community asked for more assets to be dumped into ecosystem? via email or vote from the ION Masternode owners or ionomy cult members Huh

Again, what testing metrics were used to support pumping more unregistered securities (ionsx assets) into the ecosystem Huh Where is the funding for creating these new resources coming from?

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh

Wait, so the team is selling IONs and the "community" is asking for more IONs? Is that what's going on here?

You morons never learn, do you?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh

Wait, so the team is selling IONs and the "community" is asking for more IONs? Is that what's going on here?

You morons never learn, do you?

NO, this looks like Ionomy LTD promoting their ionsx product to the ionomy cult members. Got to have a safe place to store your loose ION coin!

This is the front runner to see what pairs  by the community are added to the Alchemy Exchange....

theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 04:28:30 PM by theduuude

What did I miss?
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: