Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 07:27:52 PM by WildShark

What did I miss?
We are having a discussion about the ionomy project. The current point for discussion is IONsx being dumped into ionomy ecosystem:

P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?
I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

I'm waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!

You being an Ambassador of Ion/Ionomy is a very very scary thought   Shocked

On another note..

Last night I put 20k ionsx up for sale at 1 to 1 ION conversion rate. It sold in a few hours so this morning the 20k ion I had became a shiny new masternode.....  Sub 20k my ionsx earned masternode daily rewards less the 1% admin fee helping me get to the 20k threshold. Smiley

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns ...
I'm glad to see you trying to guess where my valid source of information is being drawn from and no i don't limited it to feedback from all my discord forums. If we do the math, 400K / 20K = 20 masternodes. Your Your source is unreliable! Give me a hint on how the community asked for more assets to be dumped into ecosystem? via email or vote from the ION Masternode owners or ionomy cult members Huh

Again, what testing metrics were used to support pumping more unregistered securities (ionsx assets) into the ecosystem Huh Where is the funding for creating these new resources coming from?

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh

Wait, so the team is selling IONs and the "community" is asking for more IONs? Is that what's going on here?

You morons never learn, do you?

NO, this looks like Ionomy LTD promoting their ionsx product to the ionomy cult members. Got to have a safe place to store your loose ION coin!

This is the front runner to see what pairs  by the community are added to the Alchemy Exchange....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Wild note Sharenodes are tradable assets that facilitate fractional ownership of pooled masternodes.  Sharenodes allow for the user to easily enter and exit fractional node ownership.

More Info..

https://news.ionomy.com/sharenodes-make-masternodes-accessible/
https://support.ionomy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018075032-ionomy-ION-coin-Sharenodes

Courtesy of ionomy support...

How Sharenodes work

ionomy hosts a dedicate pool of masternodes
ionomy automatically scrapes rewards to a pooled address
ionomy deducts a 1% maintenance fee
ionomy distributes pooled rewards to Sharenode owners
Sharenodes continue to earn even while listed for sale on the exchange.

How the Sharenode Exchange works

An ionomy subscription is required to trade Sharenodes
There is no fee for buying or selling a Sharenode
Once you own a Sharenode you get rewards even if your subscription lapses

Transparency

ionomy maintains a list of masternodes dedicated to the Sharenode pool
ionomy will update the list as masternodes are added or removed
Payout accuracy is publicly auditable on third-party blockchain explorers

What's not to like about this service ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Do the sharenode bagholders actually hold their private keys or is it a PNG kind of deal?
korvas128

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Do the sharenode bagholders actually hold their private keys or is it a PNG kind of deal?

This is fractional node ownership private keys only really applicable if you own a full node. If you did own enough you would convert to the applicable coin then run your own node so saving on the 1% admin fee. If you stayed with ionomy your then given the option of private key ownership depends what option you pick when you setup your node.

If you read my last post you'll see it's not a PNG thing  Smiley 

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

This is fractional node ownership private keys only really applicable if you own a full node. If you did own enough you would convert to the applicable coin then run your own node so saving on the 1% admin fee. If you stayed with ionomy your then given the option of private key ownership depends what option you pick when you setup your node.

Huh? If you don't own the private keys then it's a fucking PNG, AKA some numbers in a database and a pretty picture (optional).

If the website goes down, or the team goes bankrupt, or absconds with the money, or the database gets lost or hacked, or any number of other things happen to the PNG - the bagholders can lose their coins. This is is exactly what a decentralized blockchain is supposed to prevent. It's truly amazing that 4 years after losing your bitcoins to a PNG scam you still can't grasp the difference.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 05:39:31 PM by WildShark

If you read my last post you'll see it's not a PNG thing  Smiley

Huh? If you don't own the private keys then it's a fucking PNG, AKA some numbers in a database and a pretty picture (optional).

If the website goes down, or the team goes bankrupt, or absconds with the money, or the database gets lost or hacked, or any number of other things happen to the PNG - the bagholders can lose their coins. This is is exactly what a decentralized blockchain is supposed to prevent. It's truly amazing that 4 years after losing your bitcoins to a PNG scam you still can't grasp the difference.
P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

To my knowledge, IONSX is strictly an Ionomy LTD product and not available any place else. It is one of the Ionomy market pairs the community asked for more of it to be added to the Alchemy Exchange.... This service is provide by other crypto business run by ionomy community for many years.  Again I ask, who is funding the creation of more  illegal unregistered assets resources in the ionomy ecosystem Huh

Is this asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Apart from your comment about private keys lets not forget you said similar stuff about staking when ionomy offered this as a service 2.5 yrs ago. The big difference now though is none of the FUD you said then actually happened, Ionomy delivered what they offered. Your now saying similar stuff again trying to spread FUD

ION daily scrape address (pooled rewards) -  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?iXUZ8SWzBiQ3eCgQkGLVTmb2iaMpiZvbyG.htm

You moron it's not a fucking PNG nor is it a number in a database the rewards are actually based on something called the blockchain

BTW. PNG's what wrong with PNG's. It may have been a disaster for those that bought into crypto on a PNG BUT those that bought PNG's from ionomy got exactly what they paid for i.e.

In this case an increased APR rate

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business
P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.
[/color]

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

Here are the discussion point and we left off at P11....

To my knowledge, IONSX is strictly an Ionomy LTD product and not available any place else. It is one of the Ionomy market pairs the community asked for more of it to be added to the Alchemy Exchange.... This service is provide by other crypto business run by ionomy community for many years.  Again I ask, who is funding the creation of more  illegal unregistered assets resources in the ionomy ecosystem Huh

korvas128

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.
[/color]

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

Here are the discussion point and we left off at P11....

To my knowledge, IONSX is strictly an Ionomy LTD product and not available any place else. It is one of the Ionomy market pairs the community asked for more of it to be added to the Alchemy Exchange.... This service is provide by other crypto business run by ionomy community for many years.  Again I ask, who is funding the creation of more  illegal unregistered assets resources in the ionomy ecosystem Huh

Yes IONsx, PIVXsx & DASHsx are Ionomy products and yes again not available anywhere else. This is called being first to market with an innovative solution that allows for easy fractional node ownership. As POS grows I expect this to be the first of many similar solutions    

Illegal unregistered assets ?? I don't think so....no..... A bag of heroin is an illegal unregistered asset.

This is a case of legislation needing to catch up with crypto which I hope happens sooner rather than later although I'm not holding my breath. How many of the 2074 cryptocurrencies/ERC20 tokens would you class as an illegal unregistered asset ? some would say ALL.

Finally this is not the same as the community run solution..... For a start the community run offering is ion only and secondly the problem with this kind of solution is it can be difficult to exit a node once you've bought into it. With IONsx, DASHsx, etc... it's very easy to buy, sell & change your fractional node ownership. The assets were created to do a job and that is to make fractional node ownership easy & flexible Smiley      

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 05:17:21 PM by WildShark

Yes IONsx, PIVXsx & DASHsx are Ionomy products and yes again not available anywhere else. This is called being first to market with an innovative solution that allows for easy fractional node ownership. As POS grows I expect this to be the first of many similar solutions    
I am very pleased to see Ionomy LTD expand it's business using legal commonly held alt coins. Is this IONsx asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh Has ionomy  registered their ION ICO  with the SEC as per their guidance on unregistered securities, or applied for an exemption.

Illegal unregistered assets ?? I don't think so....no.....

This is a case of legislation needing to catch up with crypto which I hope happens sooner rather than later although I'm not holding my breath. How many of the 2074 cryptocurrencies/ERC20 tokens would you class as an illegal unregistered asset ? some would say ALL.

I believe it is called "unregistered securities".  If you’re going to be a leader in the ionomy ecosystem, you have to abide by regulation or at least engage in conversation with the relevant regulator to register asset, or to apply for an exemption and help shape future regulations.

Finally this is not the same as the community run solution..... For a start the community run offering is ion only and secondly the problem with this kind of solution is it can be difficult to exit a node once you've bought into it. With IONsx, DASHsx, etc... it's very easy to buy, sell & change your fractional node ownership. The assets were created to do a job and that is to make fractional node ownership easy & flexible Smiley      

korvas128

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

I am very pleased to see Ionomy LTD expand it's business using legal commonly held alt coins. Is this IONsx asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh Has ionomy  registered their ION ICO  with the SEC as per their guidance on unregistered securities, or applied for an exemption.

I believe it is called "unregistered securities".  If you’re going to be a leader in the ionomy ecosystem, you have to abide by regulation or at least engage in conversation with the relevant regulator to register asset, or to apply for an exemption and help shape future regulations.

Phew! lucky for me then that I don't want to be a leader... I'm just happy being an investor with an opinion  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 04:26:03 PM by WildShark

I am very pleased to see Ionomy LTD expand it's business using legal commonly held alt coins. Is this IONsx asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh Has ionomy  registered their ION ICO  with the SEC as per their guidance on unregistered securities, or applied for an exemption.

Phew! lucky for me then that I don't want to be a leader... I'm just happy being an investor with an opinion  Smiley
lol... Oh joy, now you have taken this discussion on IONs and Ionomy back to chatting about you. Are you responsable for registering Ionomy LTD new resources Huh  Can we get back on the point of discussion. Is Ionomy a leader and executing proper business when dealing with their newly created unregistered securities Huh

korvas128

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

I am very pleased to see Ionomy LTD expand it's business using legal commonly held alt coins. Is this IONsx asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh Has ionomy  registered their ION ICO  with the SEC as per their guidance on unregistered securities, or applied for an exemption.

Phew! lucky for me then that I don't want to be a leader... I'm just happy being an investor with an opinion  Smiley
lol... Oh joy, now you have taken this discussion on IONs and Ionomy back to chatting about you. Are you responsable for registering Ionomy LTD new resources Huh  Can we get back on the point of discussion. Is Ionomy a leader and executing proper business when dealing with their newly created unregistered securities Huh

Taking a leaf out of how you format your posts your telling me what I should do if I want to be a leader in the ION community so off course my response is going to be about me.... again I'm just an investor. If you think Ionomy don't factor the regulation landscape into their plans then your just being naive. Is there a crypto company similar to Ionomy that can be used as a benchmark for regulation of so please share Huh

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 05:25:22 PM by WildShark

How has infusing IONsx, DASHsx and PIVXsx (Ionomy LTD products/markets added to the ionomy Alchemy Exchange) bring value in ION coin? Is IONsx a candidate for the ION Blockchain?

This is easy question to answer so I'll take first crack at it.  Out of the three assets, only IONsx gives back to the ION community. IONsx now gives the crypto community a path to saving ION coins for beginning and small time investors of ION. The infusion of IONsx into the ionomy community helps the ecosystem grow with fresh investors.

DASHsx and PIVXsx are products  added to the Ionomy LTD Alchemy Exchange and deem no value to ION except to ionomy.com. These are new services they provide to gain capital to operate the business and V3 platform.

The adding of the IONsx asset on the ION chain will only happen if the community asks for it.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 07:34:57 PM by WildShark

SLATE (SLX) THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY being added to ionomy's list of wallet assets

SLATE is a blockchain-based entertainment utility protocol powered by a cryptographically secure multilayered network. The decentralized system will deliver low-cost, high-speed, high-definition video globally and facilitate live event ticketing on the blockchain. Consumers will be able to spend SLATE cryptocurrency (SLX) on some of the best entertainment the world has to offer. The use of SLATE enables fair and transparent compensation between creators, producers, and distributors. Creators are compensated fairly and consumers get higher quality entertainment. Tickets purchased with SLATE will be forgery resistant, virtually eliminating fraud. Service providers holding SLX can earn even more by storing and delivering content.

Masternode Network The SLATE network consists of a primary network, the distributed ledger for the SLX cryptocurrency, and a secondary layer of “masternodes.” These service nodes store videos and deliver them to Binge customers. Masternodes also quickly secure the generation and redemption of forgery-resistant tokenized tickets for SLATIX. The genius of the network is in the aligned incentives: the SLX cryptocurrency motivates service providers to maintain an always-on global network.

Will I see SLXsx (Sharenodes) in the future Huh

korvas128

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

How has infusing IONsx, DASHsx and PIVXsx (Ionomy LTD products/markets added to the ionomy Alchemy Exchange) bring value in ION coin? Is IONsx a candidate for the ION Blockchain?

This is easy question to answer so I'll take first crack at it.  Out of the three assets, only IONsx gives back to the ION community. IONsx now gives the crypto community a path to saving ION coins for beginning and small time investors of ION. The infusion of IONsx into the ionomy community helps the ecosystem grow with fresh investors.

DASHsx and PIVXsx are products  added to the Ionomy LTD Alchemy Exchange and deem no value to ION except to ionomy.com. These are new services they provide to gain capital to operate the business and V3 platform.

The adding of the IONsx asset on the ION chain will only happen if the community asks for it.

I don't think the primary objective of adding DASHsx & PIVXsx is a revenue one because ionomy only charge a 1% fee for managing xxxSX assets. I'm thinking the primary objective is to introduce new people to the Ionomy platform. The introduction of DASHsx & PIVXsx I'm pretty sure are just first steps. The fact that Ionomy now fully support HaasBot trading tells me there is a lot more to come as why else would Ionomy invest money/resource on adding this level of functionality to support just a handful of trading pairs. Plus if you look at the exchanges HaasBot support why would HaasBot want to work with Ionomy ?

BTW. I just noticed that the 100k IONsx released a couple days ago has just sold out Smiley Being an optimist I thought 1 maybe 2 weeks..... got that wrong as 1 to 2 days would have been more accurate.... looks like Sharenodes is a winner Smiley

The more people that invest in the ionomy ecosystem the better it is for everybody so I have to disagree with your point on the introduction of DASHsx/PIVXsx doing nothing for ion. I would expect a % of people that visit ionomy for DASH,PIVX,others to consider ION   

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:04:51 PM by WildShark

This is easy question to answer so I'll take first crack at it.  Out of the three assets, only IONsx gives back to the ION community. IONsx now gives the crypto community a path to saving ION coins for beginning and small time investors of ION. The infusion of IONsx into the ionomy community helps the ecosystem grow with fresh investors.

DASHsx and PIVXsx are products  added to the Ionomy LTD Alchemy Exchange and deem no value to ION except to ionomy.com. These are new services they provide to gain capital to operate the business and V3 platform.

I don't think the primary objective of adding DASHsx & PIVXsx is a revenue one because ionomy only charge a 1% fee for managing xxxSX assets. I'm thinking the primary objective is to introduce new people to the Ionomy platform. The introduction of DASHsx & PIVXsx I'm pretty sure are just first steps. The fact that Ionomy now fully support HaasBot trading tells me there is a lot more to come as why else would Ionomy invest money/resource on adding this level of functionality to support just a handful of trading pairs. Plus if you look at the exchanges HaasBot support why would HaasBot want to work with Ionomy ?

BTW. I just noticed that the 100k IONsx released a couple days ago has just sold out Smiley Being an optimist I thought 1 maybe 2 weeks..... got that wrong as 1 to 2 days would have been more accurate.... looks like Sharenodes is a winner Smiley

The more people that invest in the ionomy ecosystem the better it is for everybody so I have to disagree with your point on the introduction of DASHsx/PIVXsx doing nothing for ion. I would expect a % of people that visit ionomy for DASH,PIVX,others to consider ION    

I don't know what metrics you are using to determine a growth in the ION and ionomy investors? The sell-out of only the IONsx asset does not prove all the Sharenodes hosted by Ionomy LTD are a winner. I believe that the only place to stach away your loose ION coins is very limited in ionomy ecosystem. I'd monitor the volume each asset is producing for the pair and watch the ones that don't produce be removed from ionomy market. Ionomy LTD management is testing the waters with what resources to add to the expanding  Alchemy Exchange. The community can ask for it... but it Ionomy LTD management that can kill the trading pair!

korvas128

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

I don't know what metrics you are using to determine a growth in the ION and ionomy investors? The sell-out of only the IONsx asset does not prove all the Sharenodes hosted by Ionomy LTD are a winner. I believe that the only place to stach away your loose ION coins is very limited in ionomy ecosystem. I'd monitor the volume each asset is producing for the pair and watch the ones that don't produce be removed from ionomy market. Ionomy LTD management is testing the waters with what resources to add to the expanding  Alchemy Exchange. The community can ask for it... but it Ionomy LTD management that can kill the trading pair!

Give me a break..... please read what I write

I said looks like a winner.............. like you say too early to say for definite BUT 400K ionsx became available and sold out in 2 weeks then 100K was released and that sold out in 2 days.   

I believe that the only place to stach away your loose ION coins is very limited in ionomy ecosystem.

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
2) Community Master Node Share, or
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

korvas128

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
2) Community Master Node Share, or
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: