Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Human minable coin  (Read 16939 times)
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

any update wallet to have? he's just impossibly slow sync, time it money  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:39:20 PM

Price is high on Cryptopia Roll Eyes
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:37:01 PM

Price is high on Cryptopia Roll Eyes

There is no buy support for this coin. Except the human mineable concept, the coin has nothing to innovate. This may make the investors to stay away.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
fcn (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

New core binaries available (fast loading implemented).
Latest source available on github.
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:08:39 PM

New core binaries available (fast loading implemented).
Latest source available on github.

Loading block index, slow, no changes. This coin needs bountys, promotions, etc.

Did you sent a payment request to Yobit?
fcn (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:46:54 PM

Loading block index, slow, no changes. This coin needs bountys, promotions, etc.

Did you sent a payment request to Yobit?

Are you sure it is behaving the same? It may start slow if local chain is empty, but it should speed up starting with block 280.
Yes, it was a paid request. As I told you, yobit dev told me they ran into compilation issues. I asked in public chat and I got answered in public chat, so, if records exist they can be checked. I re-requested, but they only added SPAM coin since then. Lately they ran into "overload" issues so I guess they will delay a bit more until they add more servers to their operation.
Cryptopia admin also got some issues, but he has kind enough to try several times until he nailed it.
As about promotion, I have some aces under the sleeve, I am trying to compile some sort of announcement and publish it few days.
cointron

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:00:25 PM

The wallet starts a little faster, not too much. Anyway I could not get a block in a week. You plan to add POS? Perhaps a faucet or distribute coins in Cryptopia help increase the volume.
I do not have much time these days to offer collaboration.

Regards.-
fcn (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:31:10 PM

You plan to add POS?
Regards.-

Yes, but a different scheme. There is a faucet at http://faucet.facilecoin.org/.
fcn (OP)

View Profile
RFC
May 30, 2016, 02:24:27 PM

Guys, what do you think about this, I am open for comments:

MINING ON MOBILE PLATFORMS

A new human mining application is designed for mobile platforms (Android is first targeted platform).

The application is based on Facileminer, but it is redesigned (without changing current POW algorithm) as a game for mobile platforms, with different and more appealing interface, with simpler rules, faster gratification, more dynamism, etc. The target is a mobile game able to "pay for real" successful players. The game can be further redesigned after initial deployment, with different look, different rules, while still being able to generate POWs.

The mobile application isn't designed to run as a full node/wallet on Android, instead it will connect to a gateway service hosted by volunteer operators.

The gateway manages most of the coin chain operations while the mobile application only acts as POW solver and holds a cryptographic secret (for player payment wallet, ID, global authorization, etc), the same a regular cryptocoin mining pool works.

The gateway also manages the mobile game token system for its player base, as for example, small number of free game tokens distributed to new players or distributed daily, or bought by players for faster advancement/higher reward/time slots, etc.

The gateway also manages conversion from game tokens to FCN and then to other cryptocoins.

Gateways are rewarded a portion of the positive balance they generate.

In order to avoid misbehaving, somehow similar with implementation in other cryptocoins, gateways have to deposit and hold as collateral a quantity of FCN proportional with its projected player base.

Most of the running parameters of a gateway are free to be set by the gateway owner, between predefined bounds.

The gateways management (as adding, removing, side payments, disputes) is done trough a centralized service operated by the game publisher. The game publisher also manages those platform operations which cannot be delegated to gateways.

Since it is expected that weight of the mining will move on mobile platforms / mobile gateways, combined with expected difficulty increase, mining trough mobile gateways will generate a "POS like" new coin generation scheme without the requirement of actually implementing POS in core.
fcn (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:30:58 PM

Anyway I could not get a block in a week.

I forgot to ask, are you talking about mining or downloading new blocks?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:42:35 PM

Guys, what do you think about this, I am open for comments:

MINING ON MOBILE PLATFORMS

A new human mining application is designed for mobile platforms (Android is first targeted platform).

The application is based on Facileminer, but it is redesigned (without changing current POW algorithm) as a game for mobile platforms, with different and more appealing interface, with simpler rules, faster gratification, more dynamism, etc. The target is a mobile game able to "pay for real" successful players. The game can be further redesigned after initial deployment, with different look, different rules, while still being able to generate POWs.

The mobile application isn't designed to run as a full node/wallet on Android, instead it will connect to a gateway service hosted by volunteer operators.

The gateway manages most of the coin chain operations while the mobile application only acts as POW solver and holds a cryptographic secret (for player payment wallet, ID, global authorization, etc), the same a regular cryptocoin mining pool works.

The gateway also manages the mobile game token system for its player base, as for example, small number of free game tokens distributed to new players or distributed daily, or bought by players for faster advancement/higher reward/time slots, etc.

The gateway also manages conversion from game tokens to FCN and then to other cryptocoins.

Gateways are rewarded a portion of the positive balance they generate.

In order to avoid misbehaving, somehow similar with implementation in other cryptocoins, gateways have to deposit and hold as collateral a quantity of FCN proportional with its projected player base.

Most of the running parameters of a gateway are free to be set by the gateway owner, between predefined bounds.

The gateways management (as adding, removing, side payments, disputes) is done trough a centralized service operated by the game publisher. The game publisher also manages those platform operations which cannot be delegated to gateways.

Since it is expected that weight of the mining will move on mobile platforms / mobile gateways, combined with expected difficulty increase, mining trough mobile gateways will generate a "POS like" new coin generation scheme without the requirement of actually implementing POS in core.

Personally I think you are onto something great. Mobile gaming is a big market and in-game coins and tokens is the way to go.
fcn (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:38:03 AM

Just had a chat with Blacksmith (YoBit dev):
BlackSmith LX: facilecoin, as src/config/facilecoin-config.h.in: No such file or directory

facilecoin L1: oh, it was fixed in last version

facilecoin L1: github removed that directory

facilecoin L1: it just needs to be created or download latest version

facilecoin L1: its github issue

BlackSmith LX: facilecoin, ok, will recheck it tomorrow

facilecoin L1: maaaaan

facilecoin L1: tyvm!!!111 Smiley
cointron

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:09:18 AM

Anyway I could not get a block in a week.

I forgot to ask, are you talking about mining or downloading new blocks?

About mining, a few blocks and then nothing for days. When i restart the wallet same story. 
( setgenerate true ) Cpu.-
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:21:21 AM

Interesting!!!!! is this the first human minable coin?
cointron

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:28:00 AM

No, there are others like Motocoin, Huntercoin and Belacoin. This could be a good one.-
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:45:56 AM

No, there are others like Motocoin, Huntercoin and Belacoin. This could be a good one.-

Initially I was sceptical, but I like this one, especially since it seems fcn can code which is a rare trait in alts. He might just be able to pull off the mobile game which would make it really big.
fcn (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:18:43 AM

About mining, a few blocks and then nothing for days. When i restart the wallet same story. 

Can you check debug.log file in Facilecoin data directory. See if you get stale blocks. That would explain.  If your computer has more than 4 cores, you can increase the number of cores miner uses, ex. set generate 3 to mine on 3 cores.
cointron

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:25:05 PM

Can you check debug.log file in Facilecoin data directory. See if you get stale blocks. That would explain.  If your computer has more than 4 cores, you can increase the number of cores miner uses, ex. set generate 3 to mine on 3 cores.

Ok, i will check that, thanks for your help.-
cointron

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:49:33 PM

FCN needs a real exchange, otherwise it will die.-
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:35:09 AM