Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER AUCTION 2000 sahres.  (Read 16237 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 07:58:03 AM

43   no escrow   acayne
0   1J2CRj1aoiK4jcYCRn5BactqaFWu2KYt9r   Vezunchik
85   1MoVBGFPnhQMQV5Y2y1XShMHWi5Sq4bemk   wisard
42.5   13MYBZkhrRKqJzxjmFbgYBfof8vwbC2vCT   ThickAsThieves
0   1AEfEerdoVMgJopJaLM2hyf2ihhq1sQJH7   HorseRider
22.5   1PwGY2nsRN8VnG2qiYYUN2RFsapWrrio6W   pm #3
63   1EceQNAHZmjtDhUxjfCoaDS5UD1b7TGTE4   BlackLilac
21.5   1J9ka4nBZEVwshf7QWnYUXsxvjuNSJdn8Z   ghostshirt
31.5   1PZ1ufMKtRVPeMJY9Rxtz4j1f26wzSjvHQ   gyverlb
0   13eZKUxSBy97ByhHE5JrcADTKVhChPja28   Aajo
0   1K7zVAubp491r6i5NcYLn5FZpvMoGexUfe   xiangfu
0   1PF3iqLiCAnymvTkgcB4YcRRnF7cLSW7G9   wachtwoord
12.5   1FH5mBK9chSEjGiKn6DaowJxBC5qjsTRrQ   server
10.75   1QEnRAw2SYPWxUYZd2RABF8ZXnB5aLh4AR   PM # 4
0   1J2EJQLKJdUGRfxDB9RFwF7j6kLfk3VXPd   PM #1

If you have an issue making payments please let me know.

Thanks

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:11:31 AM

Right because you want to do a $100,800 trade WITHOUT escrow

Go scam someone else.

Where was this $100,800 trade  Huh

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:13:14 AM

Go scam someone else.

Where was this $100,800 trade  Huh

Different thread, and he is not talking about me.

Some one spammed this, I think the mods got rid of some of the off topic posts.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:15:18 AM

xiangfu has paid 25 btc.

Thank you.

Trolling
xiangfu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:18:41 AM

Great. Thanks
xiangfu has paid 25 btc.

Thank you.
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:28:01 AM

Oh and you live in Thailand right?

I live in the USA.

Which country do you think would enforce accountability for a bitcoin-related scam?

Neither.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:29:36 AM

I live in the USA.

Which country do you think would enforce accountability for a bitcoin-related scam?

Neither.

and that is why we use trusted escrow:)

Trolling
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:38:00 AM

Indeed.   Grin

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:54:13 AM

My bid 300 @ 0.42 # 105 must be in winners list. - mistake.
You didn't found mistakes in my table. So you winers table was made in wrong way. - mistake.

If anyone finds a mistake please tell me specifically what that is and I will try to deal with that fairly.

Thank you.

There are a lot of independent members here, but no one wants make a look for bid list. You may do it by yourself - just search for ("@" OR "PM") in this thread.

Vezunchik, now you are confusing me. Can an independent party parse this thread for the correct final winners? Or is Goat just going to settle discrepancies with extra shares to sell?

I've already sold some assets to free up the coins for my 100 shares, and would like to make sure I'm not wasting my time and some margin.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:54:33 AM

Go scam someone else.
Your math skills appear to need some freshening.

Who is scamming here?

Goat has already sold, what, 1250 shares of something he doesn't have posession of?

Yet I was immediately accused of being a scammer when my history on this board has clearly shown otherwise.  Furthermore,  I have provided more proof of ownership than this so-called "hero".

But continue on.  It's ironically obvious the bitcoin lemming community prefers to support the con-men and crooks as opposed to those that have proven themselves honest and trustworthy.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pipesnake
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:59:19 AM

I live in the USA.

Neither.

and that is why we use trusted escrow:)
Really?

What/who?

A moderator of an internet forum?

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread since you have somehow convinced the lemmings I am a scammer.  Where is your feedback and positive transaction history?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pipesnake
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:24:07 AM

For those of you new to the game I encourage you to search "pirateat40".

Also might want to check on the general satisfaction level of btc pass-throughs.

Another good read:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0

Nousplatform Youtube     
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:28:28 AM

You didn't found mistakes in my table. So you winers table was made in wrong way. - mistake.

If anyone finds a mistake please tell me specifically what that is and I will try to deal with that fairly.

Thank you.

There are a lot of independent members here, but no one wants make a look for bid list. You may do it by yourself - just search for ("@" OR "PM") in this thread.

Vezunchik, now you are confusing me. Can an independent party parse this thread for the correct final winners? Or is Goat just going to settle discrepancies with extra shares to sell?

I've already sold some assets to free up the coins for my 100 shares, and would like to make sure I'm not wasting my time and some margin.

Vezunchik, I do not understand. Is there a reason why you are not paying for your shares?

Trolling
Pipesnake
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:39:20 AM

Go scam someone else.
Find one, one single person, I have scammed in this community the entire time I have been a member.  Since you seem to have many hours of free time I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:44:07 AM

Yes.

Thank you.

Vezunchik, I do not understand. Is there a reason why you are not paying for your shares?

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:45:26 AM

FYI: I have withdrawn my bid via PM.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:47:49 AM

NP, Thanks

Trolling
wisard

Activity: 272

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:03:40 PM

Here may be the cause for miscommunication.

Chaang Noi only lists the bids that are still in contention to win the shares.
Vezunchik doesn't see all the bids he has made in the list and feels something went wrong.

Because a lot of other auctioners create a list where all bids are mentioned - and there is a line between the bids that are still in contention and the bids that have dropped off.

Yes.

Thank you.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:05:50 PM

Here may be the cause for miscommunication.

Chaang Noi only lists the bids that are still in contention to win the shares.
Vezunchik doesn't see all the bids he has made in the list and feels something went wrong.

Because a lot of other auctioners create a list where all bids are mentioned - and there is a line between the bids that are still in contention and the bids that have dropped off.

Yes.

Thank you.

In a PM I told him I think he owes me 63 BTC for 150 shares. He is welcome to claim them.

Trolling
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:18:14 PM

Lame. People shouldn't be pulling out after the fact...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: