Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Price Starting to Go Up....  (Read 4016 times)
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:41:27 PM

The price will go up to 500. At least that's what I think. I do see room for the price to go higher, but that would be way to optimistic. Better to stay with some realistic figures.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:03:20 PM

in the next two months the price will only go up, then maybe there will be a dump and at the end of the year we expect miracles again  Grin

Nothing goes only up. At some point the price will stop rising as it finds a price point to settle at. A lot people are expecting the price to reach a high of over $1000 this year, but it won't happen. We don't have MtGox anymore to keep pushing the price up constantly.

ut sooner you will see that the price will reach up to $1000, and it will happen in the mid of this July when halving will occur. as the adoption rate is at much good pace and people are not willing to sell their coins at lower price .
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:12:20 PM

The price will go up to 500. At least that's what I think. I do see room for the price to go higher, but that would be way to optimistic. Better to stay with some realistic figures.
$500 is a very conservative estimate, it could go mid-$500s if there is momentum still left in the market to push it upwards still.

There was a Bitcoin bubble in 2014 and 2015, but this increase has reasoning behind it aside from speculation. Expect the new buy wall to be set at 0.85x the value of Bitcoin at the halving. There is no Mt. Gox to burst this, it is entirely backed by a decrease in supply for a bigger demand.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:25:53 PM

in the next two months the price will only go up, then maybe there will be a dump and at the end of the year we expect miracles again  Grin

Nothing goes only up. At some point the price will stop rising as it finds a price point to settle at. A lot people are expecting the price to reach a high of over $1000 this year, but it won't happen. We don't have MtGox anymore to keep pushing the price up constantly.
I sold all my coins last month.Now I feel sad for selling them.I hope bitcoin price get back to $400 so that I can buy my coins back Sad

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:24:27 AM

I think the increase of price of bitcoin today is the promising start of the effect of the incoming Bitcoin Halving Event.. I heard that there's already some sites that is starting a countdown...
I think it's the time for traders to make money faster than before.

Since there is no logic in the Bitcoin price we can expect a dump to 350 soon lol...

currently, the logic is that the price is increasing due to the block halving that is coming closer. not sure why you don't seem to realize that, but other people surely do as you see the price is increasing nicely.

Well, see you soon @400
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:01:09 PM

Yes indeed as you can see now you see also that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect because there are a lot of people that have waited for it and that is important.
But the only thing is that you have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be high.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:34:01 AM

Yes indeed as you can see now you see also that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect because there are a lot of people that have waited for it and that is important.
But the only thing is that you have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be high.

If many more people start to use the bitcoin, the bitcoin will be valuable. So the price will rise. The price rise will attract more people.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:32:41 AM

The Bitcion price is rising for a while now but is not rising pretty slowly if this goes up I am not sure if we are going to make $500 this month. The price has to rise a bit quicker for it to actually happen.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:37:06 AM

The Bitcion price is rising for a while now but is not rising pretty slowly if this goes up I am not sure if we are going to make $500 this month. The price has to rise a bit quicker for it to actually happen.

But the best thing it is moving upwards and not downwards, so there is full possibility that we will see $500 price in next couple of  weeks.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:18:18 PM

But the best thing it is moving upwards and not downwards, so there is full possibility that we will see $500 price in next couple of  weeks.

The bitcoin price trend is up at the moment. But it will take some time to break the $470 to the 500 range.
Piltover

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:47:34 AM

You can now see indeed that the price of Bitcoin is going to rise slowly now and that is perfect for the Bitcoin because you need also some investment to sell it later.
The bad thing of Bitcoin is that you dont know what to do sometimes and that can be bad because it is really hard to predict the value with Bitcoin.
Vaculin

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:12:06 AM

The price rose to $478 in Bitstamp. That is highest in 6 months. So it could be a good sign for the next few months.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:07:42 AM

You see now indeed that the price of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that would be really nice if that will takes a long time so we can maybe sell it later with a lot of profit.
But you are not for sure of course what will happen and that is the problem.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:16:15 PM

You see now indeed that the price of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that would be really nice if that will takes a long time so we can maybe sell it later with a lot of profit.
But you are not for sure of course what will happen and that is the problem.

Price is moving up now and it will continue to rise in coming months too, and we can expect good price till we reach to the halving stage, I don't think price will fall now.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:42:42 PM

The price rose to $478 in Bitstamp. That is highest in 6 months. So it could be a good sign for the next few months.

in the past 21 months price was higher on ONE DAY only.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:57:37 PM

you're right, when iniharga bitcoin already above $ 470, it was superb. bitcoin might hold for the time being not a bad thing, because if the price of bitcoin rose to $ 500 it would be something very good for us all

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:33:15 PM

you're right, when iniharga bitcoin already above $ 470, it was superb. bitcoin might hold for the time being not a bad thing, because if the price of bitcoin rose to $ 500 it would be something very good for us all

i think $500 is not so far right now.

the recent rise to $470 after the little dip can be the beginning of bigger things to come and soon the big rise that we were waiting for can be here.

Buying the dip...
Vaculin

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:18:53 PM

i think $500 is not so far right now.

the recent rise to $470 after the little dip can be the beginning of bigger things to come and soon the big rise that we were waiting for can be here.

The price is about %580 right now. It is $110 higher than the price you mentioned. The price performance is good.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:45:05 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:19:20 AM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.

When the bitcoin price stays around current level or rises slowly, it is good for me, I can buy more bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: