Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Price Starting to Go Up....  (Read 4017 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:09:47 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.

When the bitcoin price stays around current level or rises slowly, it is good for me, I can buy more bitcoins.

That is right. The lower the price now, the more bitcoin I can buy with my limited funds. The price will rise in the future.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:24:53 PM

The price is stabilizing, maybe this year there will be no peaks as there were near to the halving, but next two years there are good chances.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:46:05 PM

yes bitcoin is really starting to go up its price in high value and i think it will be good for us if we hold our bitcoin for specific time we can get a good profit if we hold our bitcoin and wait for until increase it price to huge value .
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:35:39 PM

The price is stabilizing, maybe this year there will be no peaks as there were near to the halving, but next two years there are good chances.

i am already happy if we manage to see the price settle above the $700 price level for the rest of this year. that would be a great achievement. right now the price can go into any direction as the sentiment seem to be neutral.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:12:25 AM

i am already happy if we manage to see the price settle above the $700 price level for the rest of this year. that would be a great achievement. right now the price can go into any direction as the sentiment seem to be neutral.

I think the year end price will be double that of the year 2015. So it could be in the range of $750 to 800.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:24:56 AM

I think the year end price will be double that of the year 2015. So it could be in the range of $750 to 800.

i hope its up until $750 too but i think its gonna up from august until october, and for november-december, the rate will down for a little in a range $650-700 but its just my imagination and my prediction, i hope its gonna up soon in next month.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:31:27 AM

i hope its up until $750 too but i think its gonna up from august until october, and for november-december, the rate will down for a little in a range $650-700 but its just my imagination and my prediction, i hope its gonna up soon in next month.

why those months? It rose before halving as everyone trying to cash in and now it will drop like any speculative stock. It's not worth the current value. should settle lower.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:41:01 AM

why those months? It rose before halving as everyone trying to cash in and now it will drop like any speculative stock. It's not worth the current value. should settle lower.

You are right. The price of the bitcoin will be volatile in the near future. But it will rise to $1000 next year.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:41:55 PM

You are right. The price of the bitcoin will be volatile in the near future. But it will rise to $1000 next year.

If there is no big bad news about the bitcoin or the bitcoin exchanges or other business, the price will rise.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:05:25 PM

If there is no big bad news about the bitcoin or the bitcoin exchanges or other business, the price will rise.

Yeah lets hope that we don't come across through any bad days in coming months and if it doesn't happen then we will see 4 digit price very soon.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:04:15 AM

Yeah lets hope that we don't come across through any bad days in coming months and if it doesn't happen then we will see 4 digit price very soon.

Well there is also a benefits if ever the price decrease because of bad news, and that is the chance for other to purchase again at low rates.

For a people who does have any connection with any of the bad news (like that person have an active trades to an exchange then that exchange turned to fraud etc), then that is different story.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:21:47 PM

Well there is also a benefits if ever the price decrease because of bad news, and that is the chance for other to purchase again at low rates.

For a people who does have any connection with any of the bad news (like that person have an active trades to an exchange then that exchange turned to fraud etc), then that is different story.

If there is no further bad news related to the bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole, the bitcoin price could reach $1000 later this year.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

If there is no further bad news related to the bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole, the bitcoin price could reach $1000 later this year.
the bitcoin price began to rise, reaching a high of US$660 before crashing to around US$530 and Bitfinex was forced to suspend its trading. Now again it has started to rise, if no such events occur we can see 4 digit value in short term.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:08:17 PM

the bitcoin price began to rise, reaching a high of US$660 before crashing to around US$530 and Bitfinex was forced to suspend its trading. Now again it has started to rise, if no such events occur we can see 4 digit value in short term.
prices recovered less than a month and quite fast. in fact it was almost back to $600. so bitcoin price have a chance until the end of the year to reach 4 digits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:19:46 PM

prices recovered less than a month and quite fast. in fact it was almost back to $600. so bitcoin price have a chance until the end of the year to reach 4 digits.

Exactly, 4 digit price is possible to achieve in the end of this year, as even after the bitfinex scam price has recovered nicely and if rise continues then we may see some best price in coming months.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:11:09 PM

There is no certaintity about whether we will see bad news or any bad event like recent hack on exchanger in future so bitcoin future is quite uncertain. However the strong rebound of price from below 500$ to again 600$+ within a week showing amazing support. So may be we will easily see 1000$ per coin by next year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:26:30 PM

There is no certaintity about whether we will see bad news or any bad event like recent hack on exchanger in future so bitcoin future is quite uncertain. However the strong rebound of price from below 500$ to again 600$+ within a week showing amazing support. So may be we will easily see 1000$ per coin by next year.

Yeah may be we will experience that price at the end of the year and if not then definitely it will be achieved in next year and its good to see price recovering very soon.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

There is never any certainty about whether or not there will be any bad news or anything will happen, we just have to speculate and hope nothing really happens. As long as exchanges stop getting hacked and the market has some time to move upwards and rebound, there is definitely the potential for $1000 by sometime next year.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:01:36 PM

There is never any certainty about whether or not there will be any bad news or anything will happen, we just have to speculate and hope nothing really happens. As long as exchanges stop getting hacked and the market has some time to move upwards and rebound, there is definitely the potential for $1000 by sometime next year.

Everyone is holding their coins to see the price of $1k so that they can sell their coins and secure some profits and that price is likely to achieve by the end of the year.
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:45:30 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.

When the bitcoin price stays around current level or rises slowly, it is good for me, I can buy more bitcoins.
yeah, it is nice to see the price coming up though it is not an easy thing to see to be honest, the price might be dropping down really easily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: