Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:34:17 AM

If i have reffered someone in Rise and invested, how many percentage of commission will i received?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:38:15 AM

Signature added.
Followed twitter account : https://twitter.com/kostin_mikhail

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:55:32 PM

If i have reffered someone in Rise and invested, how many percentage of commission will i received?

As a referral you'll receive 3% of the RISE tokens (coins) that your referred investor is allocated at the end of the ICO.

For example if 1 btc = 10,000 Rise and your investor put in 10 btc.

He will get 100,000 Rise and you will get 3 % of that.

Your share of Rise on somebody investing 10 btc in this scenario is, 3000 Rise tokens.

In case you missed it below is a post containing extended details.

We are following up with a full Rise Affiliate Marketing user guide, which will be released on May 10th.

RISE ICO Affiliate Marketing Program:

Having trouble finding a way to join the Rise ICO? Perhaps, you are tied up in other projects?

Well, don’t fret - You can still receive RISE tokens. Read on...

The Rise Vision Team is going to offer a unique opportunity for everyone in the crypto community as soon as the ICO begins on May 10th, 2016. Everyone will have the ability to login to the website and participate in the ICO even if you don’t have bitcoin. Awesome right?

Here is how it works.

Each person will be given a special link inside their account. You can use this tracking link to place on a website, in a blog post, in a newsletter, or within a simple email.

When people click on that link, sign-up, and participate in the ICO, you will automatically receive a 3% bonus based on the amount of bitcoin you have referred to the Rise ICO program. This will be allocated proportionately to the user in the form of RISE tokens during launch. Not only is that awesome... It’s easy.

Can you refer people without investing?

Yes. We believe that everyone should get an opportunity to receive RISE. This is a way for you to help get the word out for us and, in return, it’s the Rise Team’s way of saying Thank You!

Does this dilute the pool?

The dilution will be quite insignificant. Let’s consider that every single person participating in the Rise ICO did so by clicking on a referral link. This would mean that 3% of all RISE has been given out to those who helped market and refer Rise. But the chances of everyone participating in the ICO actually being referred by a tracking link is quite unlikely. So, more realistically, we are looking at a lower % overall.

Also remember, the more people that are holding RISE, the more decentralized it becomes. In addition, nobody is benefiting more than the other as everyone is on the same playing field. As the old adage goes, everyone benefits from a RISE-ing ship, aye?

Thanks everyone!
Rise Team

scifi.rem

Activity: 168

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:40:05 PM

I do have a website which somehow got traffic from bitcoin users, can we now start promote our affiliate link?
You can refer at any time actually but nobody can invest until ICO opens on the 10th. So let's say today if people click on your link and register then when they participate in the ICO you will receive 3% of that. Does that make sense? Once they register from your link then it's locked in. So if they register but wait 3 weeks to invest then you still get the 3%.

Hey can you guys make a comparison chart with Lisk when it comes to features? That'd be very helpful for me as an investor  Smiley
I think this is a good idea. Right now we have this post which explains a bit: https://rise.vision/blog/post/how-is-rise-different-from-lisk

But a comparison chart would be simple and effective!!  Wink

Join RISE in SLACK!
maxfunky

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:07:47 PM

Hi! Followed & Retweeted. Good Luck Guys!  Wink
https://twitter.com/maxfunky

b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:23:07 PM

Yes, the blog post sounds great but it's very technical for a noob such as myself, so yeah a chart would be very helpful indeed  Smiley

I like to speculate
scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:35:48 PM

Now that people can technically refer others to the program, I would like for everyone to read this quick guide:

https://rise.vision/blog/post/a-quick-guide-rise-affiliate-marketing-program

We will be heavily enforcing the following rule, so please read this so nobody gets disqualified from the program:

IMPORTANT: If the Rise Vision Team sees your tracking link in any bitcointalk forum post then you will be disqualified from the program. (However, if you choose to place your tracking link in your signature that’s fine).

Join RISE in SLACK!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

would really love to check the chart as well. comparing rise to the rest of the coins is gonna help investors.

Now that people can technically refer others to the program, I would like for everyone to read this quick guide:

https://rise.vision/blog/post/a-quick-guide-rise-affiliate-marketing-program

We will be heavily enforcing the following rule, so please read this so nobody gets disqualified from the program:

IMPORTANT: If the Rise Vision Team sees your tracking link in any bitcointalk forum post then you will be disqualified from the program. (However, if you choose to place your tracking link in your signature that’s fine).

Ref link isn't also allowed here in the forum so yeah but i guess we can send the link in PMs right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
valeratolocko

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:30:16 PM

Followed & Retweeted.
https://twitter.com/valeratolock
jdr0dn3y

Activity: 180

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:56:12 PM

White Paper

We are releasing our Technology White Paper today!

https://rise.vision/blog/post/rise-technology-white-paper

Enjoy!
scifi.rem

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

Ref link isn't also allowed here in the forum so yeah but i guess we can send the link in PMs right?
If you have a history chatting with the person and you send the link to them to let them know then I don't see a problem with that. If people are sending mass PMs and annoying all the users on the forum then that's a problem.

Join RISE in SLACK!
ImHacked

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

If you have a history chatting with the person and you send the link to them to let them know then I don't see a problem with that. If people are sending mass PMs and annoying all the users on the forum then that's a problem.
Its a good way to promote this refferal program at facebook and social media so Rise will gain more fame.
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:05:59 PM

Escrow:

We are finishing the negotiations with our independent escrow multisig signers.

The first person is John L. Jegutanis, CTO of Coinomi

The second person is set to be Richie Lai, a founder of Bittrex

JollyTrades

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:35:10 PM

Could you give more information about your investment solutions?
MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:07:20 PM

Hi RiseVision, please give me email to communicate with you.

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:34:08 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 09:59:38 PM by Alty

Could you give more information about your investment solutions?

Sure.

We're going to establish a real estate development company, called Acre, using a portion of the ICO funds.

A team is in the process of being put together and once confirmed will be listed on the Acre part of the rise.vision website. I'd like to bring in expertise of architects Richard and Peter Lucking (based in France and US respectively) and several well established people in the building industry. The Acre team, including myself, will complete the first projects using as much in house skills as possible (keeping costs down) and depending on success recruit more people as the company grows.

The aim is to scale up Acre like any fledgling business and into something that is self funding in it's growth and asset accumulation.

That would mean Acre building and selling properties (to increase working capital) then moving onto build to lets which in turn would fund even more build to lets....

A % of profits would be paid to anybody holding Rise and or Acre. There may be separate funding rounds to help Acre start new projects but initially all Rise holders will be entitled to Acre tokens.

Because Acre is a traditional business model returns to investors would initially get a return on a project by project basis.

Here is a brief overview of an Acre development showing the kind of profits that would be returned to investors / Rise holders. It also goes on to show the potential for growth.

Step 1: The first build.

A 9 unit apartment build in my area of France would cost approx 600,000 euros including land, materials and labour.

The sale price of each apartment would be in the region of 110,000 euros. Total sales price one million euros (approx).

400K euros taxable profits.

After tax (could be more or less depending on the type of company founded) leaves approx 300K euros net profit.

50% of those profits goes back into the Acre company treasury for expansion.

50% i.e 150K euros is shared out to all Rise / Acre holders.

Step 2: The second build/s

With 750K euros now available we can build 12 apartments.

1.32M euro sale price minus 750K costs.

Steps 3 and on... Once we are in a position to build 20 apartments they can be rented out, providing Acre a constant return of approx 12,000 euros per month.

Now Acre can be grown in a semi autonomous way in that it can and finance new builds without selling assets.

At this stage and at the end of each year 50% of after tax profits go to Acre token holders.

There could be a possibility to vote on selling assets in order to free up capital for faster growth, but between here and there... it's a long way to go! Smiley

JollyTrades

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:04:35 PM

Dear Alty,

Thank you for the explanation. As far as I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong, the real estate company Acre is offering the 50% of its capital stock. How will be the share pricing, and what rights will the shareholders have other than receiving dividends, such as voting rights? And I believe something is missing here; what will be your share from the equity?

Thanks
ManuelLima

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:05:25 PM

i liked... I'll keep an eye on it
gjeric

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:17:35 PM

Team Status Update:

We have another person joining the RISE team.

Gjeric has been working at Blockchain Technology Group, also known as Blocktech, for over 2 years.

As an avid crypto enthusiast, one that has assisted in a number of projects he'll be ideally suited for life on board the good-ship RISE.

Greg will be lending his expertise which will include developing the RISE and ACRE brands.

https://twitter.com/creative_crypto

He will no doubt drop by to say hello at some point in the near future.

Glad to be joining you guys!

My Graphic Design Service / Portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330240.0
peggy2jj

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:32:15 PM

Followed and retweeted
https://twitter.com/peggy2jj Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: