Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653239 times)
McVenture

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

I will go buy some rise.
RiseGal

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

Thanks for the introduction, McVenture!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:03:09 PM

So alty, whats the plan here man. Cloak style pump, or just slow dumping for years?

Hey,

Price increase and stability driven by consistant development are what we are aiming for at Rise, we can do the latter because we are well funded which is something that is lacking from many projects.

There is no one single event that we are building up to and relying on because it's "the best thing ever", for Rise there are lots of projects already on the roadmap and each of them may lead to new ones as we mature.

Right now we're working on maximising the transactions per second so we can scale as much as possible without completely changing everything, that was not on the roadmap initially but due to the way we are working we've decided it's better to get a solid foundation in terms of transaction scalibility and stability over rushing out plans on the roadmap then regretting not being able to handle enough tx to deal with demmand as we expand.

From the coding side, I don't see how there can be a massive point of failure that would create a panic selling event (dumping); but if people end up getting crazy with speculation and create a rapid pump scenario that's out of our hands. To reiterate we want to create long term stability over short term volitility.

That sounds fucking boring. Why the hell would I want to invest here? You got mad btc off that ico, lets use that shit to pump rise to da moon, cash out on everyones faces and then move on to the next one. You know. Like back in the day 2014 styles. Braaaaaaaaap!  Grin

Nahh for real. I been watching a bit. Im surprised this hustle is still going but then again I know that the long con is what all you scammy devs are doing these days so I assume they'll be a big payday somewhere down the line. I'll hold for now.

Wink
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:17:30 PM

So alty, whats the plan here man. Cloak style pump, or just slow dumping for years?

Hey,

Price increase and stability driven by consistant development are what we are aiming for at Rise, we can do the latter because we are well funded which is something that is lacking from many projects.

There is no one single event that we are building up to and relying on because it's "the best thing ever", for Rise there are lots of projects already on the roadmap and each of them may lead to new ones as we mature.

Right now we're working on maximising the transactions per second so we can scale as much as possible without completely changing everything, that was not on the roadmap initially but due to the way we are working we've decided it's better to get a solid foundation in terms of transaction scalibility and stability over rushing out plans on the roadmap then regretting not being able to handle enough tx to deal with demmand as we expand.

From the coding side, I don't see how there can be a massive point of failure that would create a panic selling event (dumping); but if people end up getting crazy with speculation and create a rapid pump scenario that's out of our hands. To reiterate we want to create long term stability over short term volitility.

That sounds fucking boring. Why the hell would I want to invest here? You got mad btc off that ico, lets use that shit to pump rise to da moon, cash out on everyones faces and then move on to the next one. You know. Like back in the day 2014 styles. Braaaaaaaaap!  Grin

Nahh for real. I been watching a bit. Im surprised this hustle is still going but then again I know that the long con is what all you scammy devs are doing these days so I assume they'll be a big payday somewhere down the line. I'll hold for now.

Wink

Every ICO now feels like a scam!! Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
RiseGal

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Congratulations !

And you expect from regular good news
Wink

Thanks for the congrats! I'm excited to be on board the Rise team - and yes, I'll be the one helping to convey good news on a regular basis.
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

RISE Team Account

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:23:29 PM

Congratulations !

Wink

Thanks for the congrats! I'm excited to be on board the Rise team - and yes, I'll be the one helping to convey good news on a regular basis.

Welcome aboard RiseGal! Smiley

pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:07:57 AM

Congratulations !

Wink

What does community ninja mean???  Any introduction?  Big mouth beauty.   Grin

LiskHQ

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:55:24 AM

Dear RISE Team,

We at Lisk are big fans of open source development. We after all forked the Crypti code which used The MIT License and therefore we are bound to the same license (we would have chosen the same one anyway). As a fork of Lisk you are under the same license as well.

There is not really a lot going on in your core development branch on BitBucket. However, there was one large update called "Update for node syncing".

I see that you copied our code 1-for-1 without leaving any kind of credits, honours, or "copyright" to the Lisk team. This is mandatory with The MIT License and we ask you to please do so.

Furthermore, in order to support your project a little bit I need to say that a copy & paste you did makes zero sense. (There is theoretically another one which makes no sense, but I'm not the best developer so I'm not sure.)

The changes you did in the constants.js regarding voteExceptions, these votes never happened on the RISE network. Only on the Lisk network, so there is zero need for you to have these 3 votes inside there. Additionally, when you copied it you added an error. There is the following part missing:
Code:
",

Compare: RISE / Lisk

I'm hoping to see the deserved credits for the Lisk soon on BitBucket, especially for the database migration system Oliver put a lot of work into.

You collected a huge amount of money (probably 3x as much as Crypti which had good development going on for nearly 2 years) and I expect that you can contribute something on your own, so we at Lisk can copy it too.  Grin

PS: I would have kept this private, but you were not responding to my private message.

Thank you guys! Good luck with your efforts.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:04:21 AM

It's funny Rise became a copy & paste driven development.  Don't rely too much on the work of others Rise team.
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:05:21 AM

Dear RISE Team,

We at Lisk are big fans of open source development. We after all forked the Crypti code which used The MIT License and therefore we are bound to the same license (we would have chosen the same one anyway). As a fork of Lisk you are under the same license as well.

There is not really a lot going on in your core development branch on BitBucket. However, there was one large update called "Update for node syncing".

I see that you copied our code 1-for-1 without leaving any kind of credits, honours, or "copyright" to the Lisk team. This is mandatory with The MIT License and we ask you to please do so.

Furthermore, in order to support your project a little bit I need to say that a copy & paste you did makes zero sense. (There is theoretically another one which makes no sense, but I'm not the best developer so I'm not sure.)

The changes you did in the constants.js regarding voteExceptions, these votes never happened on the RISE network. Only on the Lisk network, so there is zero need for you to have these 3 votes inside there. Additionally, when you copied it you added an error. There is the following part missing:
Code:
",

I'm hoping to see the deserved credits for the Lisk soon on BitBucket, especially for the database migration system Oliver put a lot of work into.

You collected a huge amount of money (probably 3x as much as Crypti which had good development going on for nearly 2 years) and I expect that you can contribute something on your own, so we at Lisk can copy it too.  Grin

PS: I would have kept this private, but you were not responding to my private message.

Wow, Lisk God Max is coming here. Yeah you are right, I hope Rise can do innovation and you can copy from rise.   Cheesy

RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:35:50 AM

hmm so.. RISE team... what exactly have you been doing in 1 whole months with 3 fulltime coders.. and millions of dollars?

the only coding was delegate fix.. which we find out now was a copy and paste...

are you guys taking the piss or what? GET moving on some development... are you guys just blowing cocaine up hookers areseholes with the money?

ROFL  Grin  Maybe they enjoy the show in the strip club, smoke weeds, and have sex with the new community ninja girl?   Angry Angry 

Luckily I dumped this shit with losses earlier, not now. And another coin made me a fortune, I have covered my losses in this shit RISE.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:37:03 AM

Gives these guys a break. It will take years to build something good.

JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:39:33 AM

Dear RISE Team,

Code:
",

https://youtu.be/-iZqS5lc-Qg?t=2508

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:56:32 AM

Dear RISE Team,

Code:
",

Max thanks for dropping by and appologies you didn't get a reply to your pm sooner.

For the update related to node syncing we'll absolutely get the credit listed asap where it's due.

In terms of not updating bitbucket with our own changes it's because we'd like to make sure on our devnet that we have stability prior to making changes public.

So atm we've been privately testing code for the delegate issue and have been experimenting with obtaining the maximum number of transactions per second per node before it breaks / forks.

Justin will explain a bit more in detail of the latest results but afaik we were able to obtain about 150 tx/s.

To go higher we may need to consider looking at a kind of "lightening network" solution.
jdr0dn3y

Activity: 180

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

Dear RISE Team,

Code:
",

Max thanks for dropping by and appologies you didn't get a reply to your pm sooner.

For the update related to node syncing we'll absolutely get the credit listed asap where it's due.

In terms of not updating bitbucket with our own changes it's because we'd like to make sure on our devnet that we have stability prior to making changes public.

So atm we've been privately testing code for the delegate issue and have been experimenting with obtaining the maximum number of transactions per second per node before it breaks / forks.

Justin will explain a bit more in detail of the latest results but afaik we were able to obtain about 150 tx/s.

To go higher we may need to consider looking at a kind of "lightening network" solution.

Alty is correct with everything he said.

Max, I never received a PM from you directly. If you have any issues with our code, please PM Me directly.

I'll update the commit with the node syncing items to reflect the pull from Lisk, and properly attribute to Oliver and Lisk itself, and we did notice a few pieces of code that we are not using, and will be cleaning it up prior to releasing to production.

We will definitely be pushing some code changes up that you and Oliver can of course feel free to swipe. Just follow our forum (forum.rise.vision) for my dev updates.

Justin D.

finalbigwin

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:22:06 AM

Dear RISE Team,

Code:
",

Alty is correct with everything he said.

Max, I never received a PM from you directly. If you have any issues with our code, please PM Me directly.

I'll update the commit with the node syncing items to reflect the pull from Lisk, and properly attribute to Oliver and Lisk itself, and we did notice a few pieces of code that we are not using, and will be cleaning it up prior to releasing to production.

We will definitely be pushing some code changes up that you and Oliver can of course feel free to swipe. Just follow our forum (forum.rise.vision) for my dev updates.

Justin D.

There will something good happen if you contribute codes to lisk, and lisk gave you 1700 btc fund, you should thank them.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1148

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:11:22 PM

Welcome RiseGal, word of warning though, you will not stay sane long in bitcointalk, it's just a flood of trolls one day after another.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RiseGal

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:33:39 PM

Welcome RiseGal, word of warning though, you will not stay sane long in bitcointalk, it's just a flood of trolls one day after another.

Thanks for the warning, but who said I was sane in the first place?  Wink I'm excited to talk RISE with everyone, so thanks for the warm welcome!
RiseGal

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:41:15 PM

Congratulations !

Wink

What does community ninja mean???  Any introduction?  Big mouth beauty.   Grin

It means I'm always here, reading the comments! It also means that I'm going to be the one interacting with you guys during the day, answering questions and sharing news.
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: