Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653211 times)
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:30:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 04:55:09 PM by san2ok

Yes I did my own homework, you are part of the RISE team and you will end up in jail like the rest of the scammers!

you idiot, check my name in rise explorer
and check my identity all across the internet, im asia and a businessman also a humanitarian activist, and my identity is ALWAYS available, now on the contrary who are you?
check my full involvement in some crypto, i always help build and help grow and help funding as i can.

only and idiot screaming all the time with repetitive language, and cant talk in intelligence manner, what is the purpose of you and some like you being here?
this proving you are a "looser fud, with no other job to do"
now please proof your ownership of RISE, if you cant then WHO ARE YOU?Huh you dont even have RISE (please cut the crap, and show something)

and please explain what can RISE do to scam even more?Huh?!!!!!
they dont even do ICO anymore, then how to scam?

eventhou i dont like the gambling,, CHIPZ is a COIN given for free
there is no fundraising to RISE anymore
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Yes I did my own homework, you are part of the RISE team and you will end up in jail like the rest of the scammers!

and check my identity all across the internet, im asia and a businessman also a humanitarian activist, and my identity is ALWAYS available, now on the contrary who are you?
check my full involvement in some crypto, i always help build and help grow and help funding as i can.

only and idiot screaming all the time with repetitive language, and cant talk in intelligence manner, what is the purpose of you and some like you being here?
now please proof your ownership of RISE, if you cant then WHO ARE YOU?Huh you dont even have RISE (please cut the crap, and show something)

You are a scammer and the biggest idiot I have ever met if you don't know this is a scam, I don't care what you do and who you are! All I know you are the biggest idiot by backing up a scam! Full stop...now go and get a life!
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

You are a scammer and the biggest idiot I have ever met if you don't know this is a scam, I don't care what you do and who you are! All I know you are the biggest idiot by backing up a scam! Full stop...now go and get a life!

so what..
even if they did a SCAM, what more they can do? they dont even raise any funds anymore

YOU GO GET A LIFE!! dumb..!
and leave the RISE team to work and deliver for the TRUE RISE HOLDER

and PLEASE SHOW YOUR RISE OWNERSHIP..!! then you are allowed to make any claim
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:13:15 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 02:00:03 AM by blackhawk101

HE CARRY HEAVY BAG
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Everyone is free to do whatever he or she wants. I can understand the people who think it is time to start a lawsuit (the good thing of this coin is that the identity of the team members is know and all proof can basically be found in this thread). The team really underdelivered for spending $ 300.000. The basically delivered hardly anything. If you invested multiple thousands of dollars either in the the ICO or during trading, I can understand that you feel scammed.

On the other side I do think there is more potential in this coin than there was a month ago. DPC is gone and there will possibly be some real developers. There is still like 4x more dev fund left than the current market cap. There is some decent buy support now on 160 sat. I don't think that we will see ICO price in a loooong time, but a market cap equal to the dev fund could be realistic, if things are going to change from now on like is promised.

What I would like to see is some more VISIBLE action from the founders: Alty and Scifi. They really have to show that they are doing their best (8 hours a day, because they pay themselves a decent staff salary) to create value. Alty has hardly communicated about his project on this forum or twitter in like months. It feels like he is just living his life cashing out monthly of the dev fund. During the ICO this was a completely different story.
MarketingConsultant

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

• Block Time: 30 seconds
• Round Time: ~17 minutes
• Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
• Initial Supply: 100 million Rise
• DPoS reward 15 Rise forged per block (currently)
• Rise's official ticker: RISE

New Roadmap
TBA

WhitePaper Download
https://github.com/RiseVision/Documentation/blob/master/whitepaper.md

Github Repository
https://github.com/RiseVision

Forging Rewards Time Schedule
Rise has a pre-coded rate of inflation caused by the block rewards through 'forging'
which are the incentive for multiple delegates who secure the network.

Over the next 5 years RISE has the following rate of inflation:
Year 1: 15 RISE per block, 115,768,000 Total coins with 15.77% annual inflation rate
Year 2: 12 RISE per block, 128,382,400 Total coins with 10.90% annual inflation rate
Year 3:   9 RISE per block, 137,843,200 Total coins with 7.37% annual inflation rate
Year 4:   6 RISE per block, 144,150,400 Total coins with 4.58% annual inflation rate
Year 5:   3 RISE per block, 147,304,000 Total coins with 2.19% annual inflation rate
Year 6+: 0 Rise per block and therefore 0% inflation.

At the end of the fifth year there is 0 block reward and transaction fees alone will
sustain the network.

Do you have a question or do you need support regarding Rise?
Please go to our Helpdesk Center and open a ticket:
https://support.rise.vision

Steven Remington (scifi.rem) - Marketing / Co-Founder
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sremington
https://twitter.com/StevenRemington

Cormac Lucking (Alty) - Project Manager / Co-Founder
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cormac-lucking-23065856
https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer

Shazad Boota - Advisor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shazadboota

Frank Thijssen (McVenture) – Community Manager

Gerlof - Graphic Designer
https://twitter.com/gerlof

RISE Delegate Contest
1 Million RISE prize pot!

Download the PDF for Contest Details and Rules:
http://kuuv.io/i/eXbLLY2.pdf

More bounty programs are planned in the near future for the
benefit of the Rise Eco-system. Stay tuned.

On April 2016 the Rise ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and project plans were presented to the public.
The ICO took place from May 10th to June 24, 2016.  Bonus RISE tokens were granted to early
participants, namely 20% in the first week, 15% in the second week, 10% in the third week,
5% in the fourth week and 0% thereafter. A unique feature never before offered in an ICO was
 the marketing program that offered a bonus of 3% to those who referred others to participate
in the ICO. A base of over 6000 participants from all over the world was reached and resulted
in the Rise Vision Foundation raising 1700 BTC.  

ICO Token Distribution

The total coin supply at ICO time was 100 million.
88 million coins were distributed to ICO participants.
12 million coins were reserved as follows:
• 1 million for pre-ICO bounties, divided as follows
       - 200K Rise for translators
       - 200K Rise for Twitter followers
       - 300K Rise for Signature Campaign
       - 300K Rise reserved for Dapp builders
• 2 million for post-ICO bounties as well as strategical partners and backers
• 9 million withheld by the development team and stored in Rise wallet
with the following address: 13102210407944929481R

The intro video released during the ICO

http://kuuv.io/i/frTSCiM.jpg

Translations

CHINESE TRANSLATION thanks to Sunnyxiong
FRENCH TRANSLATION thanks to ZenFr
TURKISH TRANSLATION thanks to needmoney
INDONESIAN TRANSLATION thanks to bitzzer
FILIPINO TRANSLATION thanks to ImnotOctopus
RUSSIAN TRANSLATION thanks to lamaras
GERMAN TRANSLATION thanks to evergrow
ITALIAN TRANSLATION thanks to davide72
ROMANIAN TRANSLATION thanks to ltcrstrbrt
GREEK TRANSLATION thanks to killerjoegreece
SPANISH TRANSLATION thanks to GreenMatrix
DUTCH TRANSLATION thanks to Coinhugger
/forum/index.php?topic=7949.0]SLOVENIAN TRANSLATION thanks to Simple858
PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION thanks to neolinkhati
INDIAN TRANSLATION thanks to 00lakhwinder00
/forum/index.php?topic=8081.0]HUNGARIAN TRANSLATION thanks to colombuszka
POLISH TRANSLATION thanks to bioly
ESPERANTO TRANSLATION thanks to causestud
HEBREW TRANSLATION thanks to shigoga
/forum/index.php?topic=8709.new#new]ARABIC TRANSLATION thanks to mody1996
UKRAINIAN TRANSLATION thanks to tinaken_v
/forum/index.php?topic=8490.0]BULGARIAN TRANSLATION thanks to kondiomir
URDU TRANSLATION thanks to hellsingfan
/forum/index.php?topic=8737]VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION thanks to znickelbackz
/forum/index.php?topic=8815.new#new]CZECH TRANSLATION thanks to ATA Group

How are you going to add the other types of programming to Rise?

I'm curious to know ... Smiley
x54hs27ag2

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

Everyone is free to do whatever he or she wants. I can understand the people who think it is time to start a lawsuit (the good thing of this coin is that the identity of the team members is know and all proof can basically be found in this thread). The team really underdelivered for spending $ 300.000. The basically delivered hardly anything. If you invested multiple thousands of dollars either in the the ICO or during trading, I can understand that you feel scammed.

On the other side I do think there is more potential in this coin than there was a month ago. DPC is gone and there will possibly be some real developers. There is still like 4x more dev fund left than the current market cap. There is some decent buy support now on 160 sat. I don't think that we will see ICO price in a loooong time, but a market cap equal to the dev fund could be realistic, if things are going to change from now on like is promised.

What I would like to see is some more VISIBLE action from the founders: Alty and Scifi. They really have to show that they are doing their best (8 hours a day, because they pay themselves a decent staff salary) to create value. Alty has hardly communicated about his project on this forum or twitter in like months. It feels like he is just living his life cashing out monthly of the dev fund. During the ICO this was a completely different story.

Rise is 100% scam!
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

dont they already add it?
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:09:59 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 06:26:21 AM by McVenture

dont they already add it?

Yes, there are already 5 basic alpha versions of SDKs (software development kits) available, namely for C#, JAVA, Ruby, Node.js and Python.  Download them on Github.

In fact, the Rise desktop wallet developed by Mody1996 made use of the Rise SDK for C#.

Newer versions of the SDKs will need to be developed though, especially to keep them compatible with the latest LSK code base.

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

Are you still here? You have NO right to b!tch here You sold all the RISE you held in the very start This means you got a prise you were happy with If not, YOU are one of the people causing price to go down because of selling to low. Now, as i said, go sit in the corner and cry like a little baby and let the grown ups handle this. BTW, i for one made money on RISE, i lost some with the ICO but fluctuations got me a lot, worth more now than i have put in the ICO.
U are just butthurt you have none left so you can't get the free chipz and play some slots lol.
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

Hilarious scene here because some ppl still defend for the scam team, they wasted money and energy on this shit and delivered nothing, shame on them.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Hilarious scene here because some ppl still defend for the scam team, they wasted money and energy on this shit and delivered nothing, shame on them.
I don't think failing is the same as scamming.

I'll wait with my judgment. Innocent until proven guilty.

I'll be buying some cheap coins in the case it's not a scam.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

in case its not a scam? okay so incase you don't treat this scam then just move on and buy some other coin that you could profit at the very short period of time. you'd see yourself after a decade and this coin will still be worth $0.01/rise.  you will prove them not a scam after a decade but will it be worth the wait?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

Your choose of words are ambiguous. Are you a pro or a con ?
You said you don't think rise is a scam. But your being doubtful that rise coin would be really a scam.

Many people would regret in the near future why they dump rise their rise coin. And it is for sure.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

Your choose of words are ambiguous. Are you a pro or a con ?
You said you don't think rise is a scam. But your being doubtful that rise coin would be really a scam.

Many people would regret in the near future why they dump rise their rise coin. And it is for sure.
I'm saying it could be a scam but probably not. It seems more like things went wrong. But in case it's not a scam this could become very very profitable on the short term.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:56:59 PM

https://twitter.com/StevenRemington/status/839953383943450629

A sign of life from Alty. He liked Steven's status about RISE. It promises better times!
bitrain

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Developers may gain a lot if they actually try to develop something during the actual crypto-goldrush, so, I bet this project is not dead yet).

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Kasplant

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

Press release is ready.

I see most distribution services work with paypal or CC. Can someone who support the cause contact me so I can transfer the funds and he/she starts distribution?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

Press release is ready.

I see most distribution services work with paypal or CC. Can someone who support the cause contact me so I can transfer the funds and he/she starts distribution?

Can you send me the press release ?
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Hello. For some time, I am watching the draft. The price is constantly falling, there are of course a slight pullback. In general, the project is still alive?
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: