Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653209 times)
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

Very, very good news. Thanks for sharing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ozik67

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

Does anyone know when the Interlet and Chipz will start?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

Does anyone know when the Interlet and Chipz will start?

I'm not sure about interlet and don't have an exact date for Chipz, but they announced that the snapshot for the Chipz airdrop will be taken in Q1 2018, so it should be around that time as well.
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

The new team is ready for 2018. 1 lead developer and 4 developers! Grin To the moon! https://rise.vision/index.php/team

Lokesh8

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:14 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 03:55:06 PM by Lokesh8

RISE VISION PLC - Incorporated in Gibralta  21st Dec 2017

https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/943865511980486656

zhou2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

Officially a company, next step the incubators. Grin

brainland

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Watching $Rise in HD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sio34

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

https://xtzbakery.com/

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

Hello guys

I announce that Sio34 becomes a 90% private pool.

Special promotion: 100% until 2018

I am looking for votes, if you are interested please DM me on Slack or contact me on telegram @sio34

Sio34, active delegate,  rank 91, private pool 90%, daily payments

guillzini

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

RISE VISION PLC - Incorporated in Gibralta  21st Dec 2017

https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/943865511980486656

Nice, congrats to the team. Looking forward to some power moves and the new projects in 2018!
zhou2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

Crypto_Ed_NL‏ @Crypto_Ed_NL

$Rise is the coin which I referred to when I wrote "about to break out and 2-4 airdrops in 2018".

https://twitter.com/crypto_ed_nl/status/944578073491660801?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.tinyspeck.chatlyio.share

Lokesh8

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam/status/944855028744970240

New #RISE Blog Article on Medium!
$RISE Vision incorporates in blockchain friendly Gibraltar
https://medium.com/rise-vision/rise-vision-incorporates-in-blockchain-friendly-gibraltar-b855f4738797
Sinch

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

But of course no one addresses the questions about slack closing, peoples coins disappearing, and the lead going to OXYcoin who already did a sleazy moving dumping their Ark before hand. They probably doing the manipulation with Rise also.

As for your second point; I was one of the people whose coins 'disappeared' in the swap a couple of months ago (you can see my older messages in this thread as proof). They actually did not disappear, but were stuck on the old network. The team set up a verification system for this and after sending in a ticket and following instructions, I received my balance back in a new account on the new network.

I created a ticket 3 weeks ago. But so far nobody has responded. How long to wait?

I can't tell you how long you have to wait. It's been a couple of weeks since my ticket was handled and back then the tickets were stacked up pretty big. I don't know where they're at right now in terms of processing them.

Personally, I waited 2 weeks before I got a response with instructions and then another day before the coins were restored. But I've talked to people that had been waiting for several weeks to months to get a response.
Wow, finally today I received this email: "Hello Igor, We've located your account and tokens. Please provide us with a new RISE address where you'd like us to send your RISE tokens to. Best Regards, Rise Team". We look forward to continue)))

Good! Nice to hear you got your balance back.

Also, thanks for sharing it here. People like to come on here and complain when shit goes wrong, but almost never come back to tell us when everything is set straight. I like to see both sides, so I can make up my mind about projects and their service to investors Smiley

50 days have passed. I didn't get my coins. I don't know what i must do
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

Rise on a rise Cheesy going to hit 20k Satoshi soon.Do not sell your coins below that price

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

But of course no one addresses the questions about slack closing, peoples coins disappearing, and the lead going to OXYcoin who already did a sleazy moving dumping their Ark before hand. They probably doing the manipulation with Rise also.

As for your second point; I was one of the people whose coins 'disappeared' in the swap a couple of months ago (you can see my older messages in this thread as proof). They actually did not disappear, but were stuck on the old network. The team set up a verification system for this and after sending in a ticket and following instructions, I received my balance back in a new account on the new network.

I created a ticket 3 weeks ago. But so far nobody has responded. How long to wait?

I can't tell you how long you have to wait. It's been a couple of weeks since my ticket was handled and back then the tickets were stacked up pretty big. I don't know where they're at right now in terms of processing them.

Personally, I waited 2 weeks before I got a response with instructions and then another day before the coins were restored. But I've talked to people that had been waiting for several weeks to months to get a response.
Wow, finally today I received this email: "Hello Igor, We've located your account and tokens. Please provide us with a new RISE address where you'd like us to send your RISE tokens to. Best Regards, Rise Team". We look forward to continue)))

Also, thanks for sharing it here. People like to come on here and complain when shit goes wrong, but almost never come back to tell us when everything is set straight. I like to see both sides, so I can make up my mind about projects and their service to investors Smiley

I'm still waiting too...
For over 4 Months now...

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
guillzini

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

I'm still waiting too...
For over 4 Months now...

Maybe a stupid question, but did you guys send in a support ticket at support.rise.vision?

I read somewhere that the deadline for getting coins back is at the end of the year, so if I were you, I'd stalk them like crazy!
Send in some more tickets, open a thread on the forum and contact them on their Slack channel (that's the fastest way to get an answer anyhow).

Good luck, guys. Hope you get it!
Sinch

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

I'm still waiting too...
For over 4 Months now...

Maybe a stupid question, but did you guys send in a support ticket at support.rise.vision?

I read somewhere that the deadline for getting coins back is at the end of the year, so if I were you, I'd stalk them like crazy!
Send in some more tickets, open a thread on the forum and contact them on their Slack channel (that's the fastest way to get an answer anyhow).

Yes I created a ticket on support.rise.vision number 804 in September and 951 in November. And I didn't get the answer
zhou2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

To ramp Up Marketing Campaigns by hiring a Strategic Business Advisor!  Grin

15-12, PR manager:
https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam/status/941940179631095808

24-12, Strategic Business Advisor:
https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/944985379064696833

Lokesh8

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam/status/945022940696821760

https://t.co/Ep3L9dmhfS

McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

guillzini

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:51:53 PM

I'm still waiting too...
For over 4 Months now...

Yes I created a ticket on support.rise.vision number 804 in September and 951 in November. And I didn't get the answer

That's pretty bad.. and weird too, because I got an answer in 3 weeks.
I'd try the Slack and forum for a solution, because it shouldn't take that long.
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: