Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653200 times)
vitamilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Lisk Colone
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lokesh8

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Hi,  We are not a Lisk Clone ...our Code Base is TypeScript it was re-written in Dec 2017.

https://medium.com/rise-vision

See our Lead developers Medium Blog ...
Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

i want to stack a lot of this coin too, i dont know when ll it wake up but it looks like a sleeping giant, if fixed wel this is a 50$ coin but i think there is something wrong with the dev, the marketing, or the idea, i hope its only the marketing cus i m planning to stack some 2k rise
scarface-T

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Rise is sleeping giant, it's value will increase with interlet and chipz snapshots.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

Rise is sleeping giant, it's value will increase with interlet and chipz snapshots.

True, specially at the current price, it's like bargain sale of Rise, LOL. Currently an ideal choice for both, short-term holders and long-term holders. We can see new heights like 0.00015 BTC soon.

One of the best coins for accumulation right now. It'll "rise"! Wink
Lokesh8

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

http://chronicle.gi/2018/01/global-first-as-gibraltar-regulates-blockchain/

RISE Vision PLC  - Incorporated in Gibraltar.

Anayo

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Interlet and chipz? When are they taking place?
JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

wow, seriously Rise is moving like crap compared to almost every other coin out there.  Why? is that?  I thought there was all that potential?  Shouldn't Rise be going up like crazy compared to the other coins?
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

$RISE will be at London #BlockchainWeek on the 22nd Jan. Some great speakers and media partners lined up @IBMBlockchain #GibraltarStockExchange @Cointelegraph @Coindesk @bravenewcoin @newsbtc & @Chipin There is still time to get your tickets! Thanks for hosting us @FinTechWeek

https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam/status/949260584125587456

RISE train slowly starting to move. Wink

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

wow, seriously Rise is moving like crap compared to almost every other coin out there.  Why? is that?  I thought there was all that potential?  Shouldn't Rise be going up like crazy compared to the other coins?

Potential doesn't really mean that the coin will get pumped up immediately. That's the sign of a pump'n dump coin, not a real coin with good potential.

I'm seeing Rise reaching new ATH with respect to bitcoin as well as USD this month. Smiley
JohnnyCash$

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

wow, seriously Rise is moving like crap compared to almost every other coin out there.  Why? is that?  I thought there was all that potential?  Shouldn't Rise be going up like crazy compared to the other coins?

Potential doesn't really mean that the coin will get pumped up immediately. That's the sign of a pump'n dump coin, not a real coin with good potential.

I'm seeing Rise reaching new ATH with respect to bitcoin as well as USD this month. Smiley

er new all time highs?  You know that this coin was near 20k before it crashed?  There is no new all time highs, maybe getting back up there but no new all time highs.

If the potential is there and the community supports the coin then it shouldn't be crashing like it has in the last 24 hours as its been doing, even despite BTC coin price rallying.

It should stay constant not on a downward trend.

I think I'm about had it with this coin.  After the incubators drop, we'll see but if there is no improvement after that, I think it is going to be a dead coin.

Time will tell very soon.

One more thing.  Rise coin needs whales if it ever wants the coin price to go up.  You can knock Verge all you want but at least they have some backing and whales to drive the hype.
Rise coin needs that hype and something that drives the hype for this coin because the marketting is certainly NOT doing it.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

If the potential is there and the community supports the coin then it shouldn't be crashing like it has in the last 24 hours as its been doing, even despite BTC coin price rallying.

Well almost every alt has been crashing hard for the last 24 hours. Ripple, Iota, ETC, Neo, etc. This is just natural, bitcoin rallies, alt crashes. It'll all get better for all alts when bitcoin stops this rally. Right now it seems the best time to buy this (or many such alts) if you've BTC, as recovery phase is going to get started soon.
JohnnyCash$

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

Well almost every alt has been crashing hard for the last 24 hours. Ripple, Iota, ETC, Neo, etc. This is just natural, bitcoin rallies, alt crashes. It'll all get better for all alts when bitcoin stops this rally. Right now it seems the best time to buy this (or many such alts) if you've BTC, as recovery phase is going to get started soon.

well all I can say is that so far it has dropped to more than 1/2 of its run-up.  You can't blame all that on the BTC breakout today.  I hope the announcement for the drop for Interletz this month gets this coin pumping, otherwise this coin is really looking like a lost cause.

I'm hoping rather that this price drop is going to feed the whales for a massive run-up later.  Hopefully sooner than later.
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

well all I can say is that so far it has dropped to more than 1/2 of its run-up.  You can't blame all that on the BTC breakout today.  I hope the announcement for the drop for Interletz this month gets this coin pumping, otherwise this coin is really looking like a lost cause.

I'm hoping rather that this price drop is going to feed the whales for a massive run-up later.  Hopefully sooner than later.
You're here to complain about price? I don't think you're suited to be trading cryptos then lol
Take a step back and check the daily chart.

JohnnyCash$

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 09:43:16 PM by JohnnyCash$

I'm hoping rather that this price drop is going to feed the whales for a massive run-up later.  Hopefully sooner than later.
You're here to complain about price? I don't think you're suited to be trading cryptos then lol
Take a step back and check the daily chart.

Well yeah since it seems everyone out there is currently dumping and pumping cheaper coins like crazy.  Just seems RISE has been out of this loop and why?  Probably because of the GREAT LACK OF MARKETTING.

This coin should be at $5-10 with all the improvements in tech it has been doing and a solid team + incubators.  But why is it still behind the veil so to speak?  Because despite the fact, most people still don't know about it.

RISE seems to be steadily getting back up there but its still pretty low compared to where it was couple of months ago and all that "scam" fiasco and fudding that happened.

Let's get a solid marketting team behind this coin and avoid all that unpleasent-ness shall we?  After all I'm sure there are a LOT of RISE hodlers who have been waiting for awhile for this coin to do something.

Whoever is the current marketting guy/gal at RISE, tell him/her to do their job and stop dicking around or get someone who actually will.  THEN you will show the current investors RISE is serious about its future.

The RISE team needs to get a clear message out that they are not just a copy or fork of LISK or ARK, because this is what most people think still and they write RISE off.  The frustrating thing is, is that the RISE team does absolutely nothing to refute these claims.  They need to be more active in distinguishing themselves as a separate coin entity that is unique that people will want for reasons other than LISK or ARK.

I mean fuck how hard is it to make a youtube video every week about RISE or even be active in altcoin forums promoting it?  Seriously?  Most people don't even know that their incubators are supposed to be dropping this month in January?  Like where the FUCK is their marketting?  All that potential for this coin wasted because they don't have anyone on their team willing to actively promote it in the community.  I mean are they trying to screw themselves over?  New money is coming into Crypto by the 100s of billions.  The time is NOW to do it.  Not later.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Block reward is the same lifetime?
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

It's time to rise and shine!   Grin

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
musicmate

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

wow, seriously Rise is moving like crap compared to almost every other coin out there.  Why? is that?  I thought there was all that potential?  Shouldn't Rise be going up like crazy compared to the other coins?

er new all time highs?  You know that this coin was near 20k before it crashed?  There is no new all time highs, maybe getting back up there but no new all time highs.

I think I'm about had it with this coin.  After the incubators drop, we'll see but if there is no improvement after that, I think it is going to be a dead coin.

One more thing.  Rise coin needs whales if it ever wants the coin price to go up.  You can knock Verge all you want but at least they have some backing and whales to drive the hype.
Rise coin needs that hype and something that drives the hype for this coin because the marketting is certainly NOT doing it.

I read childish posts like this a lot and can't help to shake my head & palm's the forehead. When i was posting about LISK being a billion dollar baby at $250 mill MC, i read the same crap.. Now trading at $4 billion MC.. thats x 12 the money in 8 months.

There is so many reasons why a coin trades the way they do, non of them matter when it's a decent coin cos all you need to do is hold. If you can't hold, that to me means you are insecure about the coin which also means you need to do more research     
JohnnyCash$

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

One more thing.  Rise coin needs whales if it ever wants the coin price to go up.  You can knock Verge all you want but at least they have some backing and whales to drive the hype.

I read childish posts like this a lot and can't help to shake my head & palm's the forehead. When i was posting about LISK being a billion dollar baby at $250 mill MC, i read the same crap.. Now trading at $4 billion MC.. thats x 12 the money in 8 months.

There is so many reasons why a coin trades the way they do, non of them matter when it's a decent coin cos all you need to do is hold. If you can't hold, that to me means you are insecure about the coin which also means you need to do more research      

RISE is doing good right now and I hope that trend continues but just because you happen to get "lucky" doesn't make people like you an "expert".  You lucked out that LISK took off the way it did, it could have done the same and gone south instead.
People like you are the ones that piss me off because you think your "luck" somehow translates into "you know what you are doing" crap.

One of these days when your smart mouth and your luck runs out, oh and it will, don't come here crying your eyes out.
musicmate

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

One more thing.  Rise coin needs whales if it ever wants the coin price to go up.  You can knock Verge all you want but at least they have some backing and whales to drive the hype.

RISE is doing good right now and I hope that trend continues but just because you happen to get "lucky" doesn't make people like you an "expert".  You lucked out that LISK took off the way it did, it could have done the same and gone south instead.
People like you are the ones that piss me off because you think your "luck" somehow translates into "you know what you are doing" crap.

One of these days when your smart mouth and your luck runs out, oh and it will, don't come here crying your eyes out.

You think my trades are luck ? LOL.. go check my twitter page dick head @flashmouse. I have been calling muiti baggers for over a year. My last big call was on XRP at 20c based of the chart.. i sold the lot for $3 which is also on twitter 

It's people like your self that don't understand how to invest.. mainly cos you get board after a few weeks of holding.. your an amateur small fish trading a few dollars.. go away   
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: