Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom  (Read 14347 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 04:10:33 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 04:22:30 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.

Its not March 1st is it? Website states Shipping Time: Jan 20th – March 1st, 2013.

You can keep asking the same question over and over again. But until the Shipping time is over its pointless and fricken annoying.

Due to CNY things where delayed in shipping. There is nothing he can do about it. You can search his last posts and he mentions this a few times.

Wow.. now i know why Yifu can get upset.. sooo many people asking the same stupid question.. the answers have already been addressed.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
subi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 05:55:47 PM

Will we be able to complete purchase using PayPal or other method of credit card payment? Or do they only accept BTC?
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:03:43 PM

Will we be able to complete purchase using PayPal or other method of credit card payment? Or do they only accept BTC?

I am pretty confident in saying that Paypal wont be accepted for a while. Yifu is a pretty big believer in making the Bitcoin currency work. BitInstant does allow cash to MTGOX.. this might be something you should look into since tomorrow is a holiday and Banks to Dwolla is closed.

anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:00:46 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.

Its not March 1st is it? Website states Shipping Time: Jan 20th – March 1st, 2013.

You can keep asking the same question over and over again. But until the Shipping time is over its pointless and fricken annoying.

Due to CNY things where delayed in shipping. There is nothing he can do about it. You can search his last posts and he mentions this a few times.

Wow.. now i know why Yifu can get upset.. sooo many people asking the same stupid question.. the answers have already been addressed.

At least you can also reply to mail.
And it turns out, as I write in anywhere.
riqpit

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:21:52 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2013, 11:03:32 PM by riqpit

Is anybody able to see their Batch 2 order in the Avalon ASIC Store, or even a Shipping (or Billing) address?

I was considering another order tmrw but am now even more hesitant due to this order status situation - (WalletBIt confirmed, Avalon MIA - no helpdesk / email response).

<update>
rec'd order confirmation via email; no change to Avalon-ASIC store (My Account / order info)
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:26:37 PM

Is anybody able to see their Batch 2 order in the Avalon ASIC Store, or even a Shipping (or Billing) address?

I was considering another order tmrw but am now even more hesitant due to this order status situation - (WalletBIt confirmed, Avalon MIA - no helpdesk / email response).

I paid for two units in batch 2, I have support ticket #143 on support.avalon-asic.com that tells me my order is Okay, but now if I login in store.avalon-asics.com I see no order number.... do I need to open another ticket on support?

spiccioli
fresca

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:46:15 PM

how is the btc/USD conversion carried out?  I'm wondering what the total BTC will be to purchase.

mog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:02:06 AM

BitSyncom, I too have been waiting for some sort of confirmation of my batch #2 order and open ticket (#258). I have pm'd you my support ticket and walletbit bitcoin transaction ID. An update on the status of my order and any missing shipping / personal information would be greatly appreciated at this point.
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:38:31 AM

No answer for ticket #155 Created on Sun, Feb 3 at 6:15 AM
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:48:01 AM

<update>
rec'd order confirmation via email; no change to Avalon-ASIC store (My Account / order info)

Avalon has all shipping information through Walletbit. If you received a confirmation from Walletbit there is no need for any other confirmation through the Avalon Store. And yes Walletbit can and will confirm the address.

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:48:41 AM

I paid for two units in batch 2, I have support ticket #143 on support.avalon-asic.com that tells me my order is Okay, but now if I login in store.avalon-asics.com I see no order number.... do I need to open another ticket on support?

spiccioli

Avalon has all shipping information through Walletbit. If you received a confirmation from Walletbit there is no need for any other confirmation through the Avalon Store. And yes Walletbit can and will confirm the address.

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:49:36 AM

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:50:40 AM

You need to contact http://support.walletbit.com . They will be able to confirm your order and any other information your looking for.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:52:55 AM

I know most of my answers are the same to each and every one of you guys but the question has already been asked dozens of times. Avalon 2nd batch orders are only being confirmed through Walletbit. Thats it. Opening support tickets through avalon wont do you any good. Sending him PM's wont do any good. Work with Walletbit. They can confirm everything from your order to your shipping address. All of this information went through Walletbit.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:09:53 AM

I know most of my answers are the same to each and every one of you guys but the question has already been asked dozens of times. Avalon 2nd batch orders are only being confirmed through Walletbit. Thats it. Opening support tickets through avalon wont do you any good. Sending him PM's wont do any good. Work with Walletbit. They can confirm everything from your order to your shipping address. All of this information went through Walletbit.

That seems to be in conflict with Yifu's post this morning:

they are actually being sent as we speak. pm me your order/email

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:22:27 AM

That seems to be in conflict with Yifu's post this morning:

they are actually being sent as we speak. pm me your order/email

it is being confirmed by walletbit, I'm saying to those who did not get either, can get in touch with me so I can double check. since I now have time are in front of the PC starting from yesterday until maybe next weekend where then I am needed else where.

Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:26:40 AM

Is it so difficult to send email notification to all customers, who placed orders at Feb 2? And there will be no questions about it anymore.
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 03:44:42 AM

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:02:25 AM

Is it so difficult to send email notification to all customers, who placed orders at Feb 2? And there will be no questions about it anymore.
it is easy as hell to sent bulk confirmation emails, But

we are not taking any chances and manually confirming instead, so walletbits word is good as mine.

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

LOL assumptions and entitlement.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: