Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom  (Read 14349 times)
demkd

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 04:13:19 PM

Seems BitSyncom does not respect their customers.
I don't get email confirmation of my order from avalon, no answer to support ticket, my pm messages just ignored.
"Business done right."
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:31:40 PM

On Feb 2nd , one of my friends paid Avalon Batch #2, but received no confirmation email from Avalon or WalletBit. And when he log in Store.Avalon-asic.com, the billing\shipping address information he once filled disappeared. Is this normal? Does anyone else in the same situation? My own account was created on Feb 17th, and it is all right with regard to the confirmation and showing "processing" status.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:45:20 PM

Click order number and see if info is there. on my account the shipping and billing addresses are blank, but they are correct on the order.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:03:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 06:16:54 PM by HorseRider

Click order number and see if info is there. on my account the shipping and billing addresses are blank, but they are correct on the order.

If I see the order info I will not be worried. I see the account of my friend by remote control, and there is no order information in his account.

The money was surely paid as that day I have the remote control, too. The money sent out, but my friend don't even have an order number.  I guess I will ask my friend to post more detailed information about this situation.

Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:35:42 PM

So, when you go here:
http://store.avalon-asics.com/?product=avalon-asic-batch-2

login and click "my account" and nothing shows up under orders?
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:21:15 PM

I have nothing under my account for my order on the avalon site but at least walletbit has a transaction history of my order.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

On Feb 2nd , one of my friends paid Avalon Batch #2, but received no confirmation email from Avalon or WalletBit. And when he log in Store.Avalon-asic.com, the billing\shipping address information he once filled disappeared. Is this normal? Does anyone else in the same situation? My own account was created on Feb 17th, and it is all right with regard to the confirmation and showing "processing" status.

I hope you did due diligence and took screen shots, noted down confirmation numbers etc.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
demkd

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:48:35 AM

I have no records of my order in my account on avalon store, no email confirmation from avalon.
Only WalletBit confirmed my payment, but it's all.

I think there are many people who get same problems with avalon customer... hmm... service?
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:04:23 PM

I have no records of my order in my account on avalon store, no email confirmation from avalon.
Only WalletBit confirmed my payment, but it's all.

I think there are many people who get same problems with avalon customer... hmm... service?

Can you tell me when did you order, on Feb 2nd or 17th?

Has the billing/shipping address disappeared in your Avalon store account?

Does WalletBit confirmed you by an automated generated email titled "Receipt" from "WalletBit <walletbit@gmail.com>"? Or you got an confirmation after you inquired?

demkd

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 06:37:27 PM

Can you tell me when did you order, on Feb 2nd or 17th?
4 Feb

Has the billing/shipping address disappeared in your Avalon store account?
No address from time of creation account.

Does WalletBit confirmed you by an automated generated email titled "Receipt" from "WalletBit <walletbit@gmail.com>"? Or you got an confirmation after you inquired?
I got it after my inquiry.
mog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:06:03 PM

Still waiting for a confirmation and some sort of acknowledgement from Asic Avalon after a entire month.
I'm really convinced this has the potential to be one big scam. Have people actually received units, do we trust users that do report this?
Why are they so hard at work on batch 3 when there's still many people who ordered who never received their batch 2 units?
Why are they switching payment processors each time?
BitSyncom I've been more than patient considering the huge fuckup at ordering, now I'm asking for a direct public reply.
What is going on with my order?
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:47:28 PM

Still waiting for a confirmation and some sort of acknowledgement from Asic Avalon after a entire month.
I'm really convinced this has the potential to be one big scam. Have people actually received units, do we trust users that do report this?
Why are they so hard at work on batch 3 when there's still many people who ordered who never received their batch 2 units?
Why are they switching payment processors each time?
BitSyncom I've been more than patient considering the huge fuckup at ordering, now I'm asking for a direct public reply.
What is going on with my order?

Relax mog,
It is not a scam. You will find out that fact your self soon:)

I know that waiting game is not an easy one but happy end is aproaching. I think no one has recived a batch2 unit. Probaly first batch 2 units will starat to show up after 10 days or so

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Domrada

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 09:22:01 PM

I don't think it's the waiting that causes so much frustration for customers.  It is not knowing whether the payment was successfully received, and shipping information recorded.  Normally when you buy something in a store, you get a receipt.  If you buy something online, you get a confirmation email, which is like a receipt.  This provides reassurance that nothing went wrong with the order technically and proof that the merchant has your order and received your payment. Some people from batch 2 got a confirmation and some did not, and I think those who did not are understandably worried about the possibility that their order might be lost.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
mog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:06:17 PM

sorry loshia but no, I've been more than patient regarding this. If you have a company and you're accepting money it incurs a certain amount of responsibility towards your customers. I'm fine with waiting, there should be some sort of communication from a company that seems to be more concerned with details of batch 3 than anything else. Domrada is correct, it's the complete lack of regard for customers that decided to spend money sight unseen for a product.
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 10:22:40 PM

sorry loshia but no, I've been more than patient regarding this. If you have a company and you're accepting money it incurs a certain amount of responsibility towards your customers. I'm fine with waiting, there should be some sort of communication from a company that seems to be more concerned with details of batch 3 than anything else. Domrada is correct, it's the complete lack of regard for customers that decided to spend money sight unseen for a product.

Woah, woah, back up. Please let me clarify: I do not mean to imply anything about a "lack of regard for customers." I am very happy with Avalon. I just wanted to clarify if Ioshia thinks customers are frustrated because they are waiting for their units, then I think this is a misunderstanding and that there is a different reason for the frustration, namely the fear that the order did not go through.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:28:37 PM

Woah, woah, back up. Please let me clarify: I do not mean to imply anything about a "lack of regard for customers." I am very happy with Avalon. I just wanted to clarify if Ioshia thinks customers are frustrated because they are waiting for their units, then I think this is a misunderstanding and that there is a different reason for the frustration, namely the fear that the order did not go through.

Agreed, I got an order for 3 avalons(three different people) on the first wave and paid another order for a friend in Brazil on the second wave. so thats a lot of  btcs, I feared not because I distrust them but cause I never got email from avalon, but as they said: if its confirmed by wallet bit you are OK. I guess everyone that paid as guest felt the same.
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 11:20:30 PM

Same here

After my order got confirmed only by email support of avalon and email spport of walletbit, im still waiting any new informations about my 2 units.

I even don't know if they will be shipped or not, at the right adress or not...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:14:43 PM

is there a way to switch shipping carriers? From EMS to DHL. Even if I have to pay extra. I'm just going a bit crazy worrying. I did submit a ticket and it was deleted. I suppose since it pertains to the categories listed. This is for batch 3 unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
RobbieMor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:49:39 PM

Does anyone know how to get support on an Avalon ASIC. My unit failed and has a red light on power up. I've unpluged all of the four molex connectors from the back plane but I still get a red light. Support has not answered any of my emails.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: