Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom  (Read 14349 times)
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:16:22 AM

I got mine as well, thanks Yifu/BitSyncom!

spiccioli

verified the status of the order no 200000846.
No response from support, although there were many complaints.
The last conversation - the question was asked to me, I will wait for the device or your money back, I said that I would wait for the device and since then no response.
Neither support nor online or who really can say nothing.
the last number to contact support - Ticket ID - 291.

Before payment can be asked to pay the November order or not.
Payment has passed and you have confirmed it but do not change the status of the order.

The main question - I'll wait for the device or not?

That's up to you, but like I mentioned, you are the LAST person in batch #1, there's tons of things to do before I get to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:17:59 AM

I do not pay attention to the status of an order and wait?
caoxg

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:24:24 PM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

No hard feelings, we are pretty tardy on the situation too, but as indicated in this thread when we finally get around to the TODO of tickets: it is serious business.
To everyone else, feel free to pm me the emails you used to order in batch #2 but yet to get confirmation email.

Hi, Yifu, I register with username 'caoxg' but not email address. And I can't find anywhere to key in an email address.
Now walletbit confirmed my order but in store I found nothing. I pm you yesterday but no reply , just like no reply in support.avalon-asic.com .

I'm running a Chinese crowdfunding website: dreamchina.com.
caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:35:56 PM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

No hard feelings, we are pretty tardy on the situation too, but as indicated in this thread when we finally get around to the TODO of tickets: it is serious business.
To everyone else, feel free to pm me the emails you used to order in batch #2 but yet to get confirmation email.

Hi, Yifu, I register with username 'caoxg' but not email address. And I can't find anywhere to key in an email address.
Now walletbit confirmed my order but in store I found nothing. I pm you yesterday but no reply , just like no reply in support.avalon-asic.com .

I'm so worry because how can you send avalon to my door when you don't have my address?

I key in my address just now in the store. But I don't know how can you know which order belongs to this account and this shipping address.

My ticket no is #71 and #165, both got no reply.

caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:52:06 PM

Another shocking found:
Cannot access store.avalon-asic.com which is the batch #1 store site?
It just redriect to store.avalon-asics.com which is the batch #2 store.

So, where is my batch #1 order ?.....
I can't even check it at all....

demkd

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

No confirmation, no answer to PM. Angry
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 10:54:15 PM

Another shocking found:
Cannot access store.avalon-asic.com which is the batch #1 store site?
It just redriect to store.avalon-asics.com which is the batch #2 store.

So, where is my batch #1 order ?.....
I can't even check it at all....

Avalon does a newsletter (I would suggest you get on it especially being batch #1).   Now to answer your question (which was answered in the newsletter),  wait, relax, no news is good news and March 5th is the deadline for shipping all of Batch #1 (I'll correct if its the 1st).   I am speculating that old store was not cutting it and they have moved over the the new store.  You can also open a support ticket with them and ask about your order.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 04:08:19 PM

I'm so worry because how can you send avalon to my door when you don't have my address?

I key in my address just now in the store. But I don't know how can you know which order belongs to this account and this shipping address.

My ticket no is #71 and #165, both got no reply.

to all: confirm email received.

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 04:51:51 AM

I can't even log into the new store to check the status of my batch 1 order.  Bitsyncom, could you please look at ticket #25 from Jan. 8?  I still have no received confirmation that I will actually be shipped batch 1 units, and the last time I was able to log into the store, the status was "canceled".
Bumping this as ticket is still unanswered and it is impossible to check on the status of batch 1 orders.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
alexKKK

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 09:01:12 PM

Yifu i asked you several times confirm Batch 2 orders ( 3 february) in PM
(i wrote with e-mails)

Can you confirm please ?

loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 01:47:50 PM

i've just sent you a PM BitSyncom after no confirmation email from the feb 3rd batch 2 order and I have an URGENT change to make to my shipping address!!! i've moved overseas to Australia. i've sent several support tickets which had been ignored. Please can you check my order personally and change this address as stated. I'm sending the ticket number for support now too.

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 11:17:22 AM

I ordered 2 avalon in batch 2 when just opened at start of february, I contacted you bytsincom and you replied in ticket we will all receive a confirmation email for our orders ( you confirmed me  my tickets my order was sucessfull) however I never got any new email including a batch number for my order or anything letting me know this is really in good way. Any way to receive an email confirmation ?

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:26:57 AM

I ordered 2 avalon in batch 2 when just opened at start of february, I contacted you bytsincom and you replied in ticket we will all receive a confirmation email for our orders ( you confirmed me  my tickets my order was sucessfull) however I never got any new email including a batch number for my order or anything letting me know this is really in good way. Any way to receive an email confirmation ?

+1 Same situation here. Please respond Bitsyncom.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:19:33 PM

Time for an update BitSyncom?
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:24:01 PM

PuertoPobre. Grin

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 09:55:50 PM

PuertoPobre. Grin
It actually means FreePort in English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_ports

It was a name chosen in honor of BitCoin. There are people in the world that don't know what a free port is, why it exists, or what advantages there are in conducting commercial businesses at such ports.
demkd

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 01:23:39 PM

Still no answer of support ticket #215 and no e-mail confirmation from Avalon.
Evan

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

BitSyncom,
As long as I want to order some Avalons when batch 2 reopens, I will ask you to confirm following:

1. Will you send us a letter notifications when batch 2 shall reopen?
2. Are we going to be able to trade-in lancelots? The trade-in is not still available on the store
3. Ca we pay as guest using walletbit - transfer BTC from our wallets?

I am waiting for your responses
Thank you

1. yes.
2. not yet, but it will be. trade-in has a higher priority than regular batch orders when it comes to shipping, except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.
3. yes, this has always been true I think there was some false information spreading around about that. 

Bit are you going to resell the Lancelots?

I live in NYC we could work something out.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
bablovagon

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:14:49 PM

Dear  BitSyncom
Still no answer of support ticket #196 and no order number, not confirm payment , not  e-mail confirmation from Avalon.
Still no answer of support ticket #450  not confirm payment - order in status="pending" , not e-mail confirmation from Avalon.

Please answer.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:15:54 PM

BitSyncom,
As long as I want to order some Avalons when batch 2 reopens, I will ask you to confirm following:

1. Will you send us a letter notifications when batch 2 shall reopen?
2. Are we going to be able to trade-in lancelots? The trade-in is not still available on the store
3. Ca we pay as guest using walletbit - transfer BTC from our wallets?

I am waiting for your responses
Thank you

1. yes.
2. not yet, but it will be. trade-in has a higher priority than regular batch orders when it comes to shipping, except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.
3. yes, this has always been true I think there was some false information spreading around about that. 

Bit are you going to resell the Lancelots?

I live in NYC we could work something out.
Not really for the moment:). Besides i am in EU and it would be a lot of pain for me to ship them to non EU country:) I

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: