Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom  (Read 14349 times)
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:50:38 AM

BitSyncom,
As long as I want to order some Avalons when batch 2 reopens, I will ask you to confirm following:

1. Will you send us a letter notifications when batch 2 shall reopen?
2. Are we going to be able to trade-in lancelots? The trade-in is not still available on the store
3. Ca we pay as guest using walletbit - transfer BTC from our wallets?

I am waiting for your responses
Thank you

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:18:00 AM

BitSyncom,
As long as I want to order some Avalons when batch 2 reopens, I will ask you to confirm following:

2. Are we going to be able to trade-in lancelots? The trade-in is not still available on the store

Thank you

1. yes.
2. not yet, but it will be. trade-in has a higher priority than regular batch orders when it comes to shipping, except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.
3. yes, this has always been true I think there was some false information spreading around about that. 

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:20:50 AM

BitSyncom,

Thank you

1. yes.
2. not yet, but it will be. trade-in has a higher priority than regular batch orders when it comes to shipping, except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.
3. yes, this has always been true I think there was some false information spreading around about that. 

Do you know when you will be sending out confirmation emails to those who have ordered letting them know their order was processed successfully? I'm still not sure if my order is valid weeks after ordering and at this point I'm looking at just getting my coins back and wait for another vendor who's capable of answering support questions.

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:29:46 AM

they are actually being sent as we speak. pm me your order/email

senseless

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:31:50 AM

they are actually being sent as we speak.

Awesome, thanks. I was growing concerned.

Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 12:28:37 PM

except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.

What about to handle it manualy by a human operator? At least for the direct costumers from ngzhang? As far i know you have all costumer data present.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 12:57:59 PM

except we are still trying to figure out what is the best way to handle this.

What about to handle it manualy by a human operator? At least for the direct costumers from ngzhang? As far i know you have all costumer data present.

+1
So we can count on that even trade-in is not available when batch2 reopens we will get some sort of discount?

PS. How about ordering ASIC PSC separately?

I have a lot of psu's available and will be no problem for me to assemble openwrt host?

Are you considering the option for ordering PCB asic boards separately when batch 2 reopens

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 01:04:43 PM

PS. How about ordering ASIC PSC separately?

+1

luffy

Activity: 607
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 01:11:50 PM

even without the case, only pcbs and ribbons
this could make package smaller and lighter
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 02:23:51 PM

BitSyncom,
The mail for batch 2 reopening date was well received:)
Can you point us where we can register an account (http://store.avalon-asics.com) in advance before batch 2 opens?
How many units are left for batch2 reopening?
10X

wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:30:57 PM

I received the email however I was already able to purchase a unit? Payment sent and confirmation sent. Confirmation from both Walletbit and also Asic Avalon.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:33:08 PM

Well looks like all the units are gone now? Only 3 was showing when i was on

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:37:38 PM

5 in stock again.. and i was able to checkout.. happy accident?

No i didnt order anymore

caoxg

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:41:04 PM

walletbit confirmed my order, I logged into the store just now ,but found there is no order, no shipping address, nothing Sad

pmed my username and walletbit transactions to you.

I'm running a Chinese crowdfunding website: dreamchina.com.
cpt_howdy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 02:43:42 PM

Can someone please tell me what the shipping cost is per Avalon rig?
BitSyncom - where can I register an account on avalon-asics.com, in advance of the opening tomorrow?
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:44:52 PM

Can someone please tell me what the shipping cost is per Avalon rig?

Shipping is part of the price $1500 includes shipping.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:45:55 PM

walletbit confirmed my order, I logged into the store just now ,but found there is no order, no shipping address, nothing Sad

pmed my username and walletbit transactions to you.

Give it a couple minutes.. thats when i received my email from Avalon on confirmation (automatic) or check your spam.

darkip

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 02:49:59 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2013, 03:19:14 PM by darkip

I'm waiting a bit before PMing.

No Avalon confirmation of my orders yet. (I have received confirmation from WalletBit for both).
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 02:50:41 PM

Hi Yifu

I just sent you a PM for a batch#2 Avalon order confirmation request as I was informed by Adam (walletbit) there was an issue with my order details and that you are the only ones that can correct this. Can you please take a look at these as I am not getting any kind of response from your ticketing system other than automated replies which are of no help.

Thanks

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 03:41:08 PM

Looks like website is fixed.. rest of orders will be up tomorrow.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 04:10:33 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 04:22:30 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.

Its not March 1st is it? Website states Shipping Time: Jan 20th – March 1st, 2013.

You can keep asking the same question over and over again. But until the Shipping time is over its pointless and fricken annoying.

Due to CNY things where delayed in shipping. There is nothing he can do about it. You can search his last posts and he mentions this a few times.

Wow.. now i know why Yifu can get upset.. sooo many people asking the same stupid question.. the answers have already been addressed.

subi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 05:55:47 PM

Will we be able to complete purchase using PayPal or other method of credit card payment? Or do they only accept BTC?
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:03:43 PM

Will we be able to complete purchase using PayPal or other method of credit card payment? Or do they only accept BTC?

I am pretty confident in saying that Paypal wont be accepted for a while. Yifu is a pretty big believer in making the Bitcoin currency work. BitInstant does allow cash to MTGOX.. this might be something you should look into since tomorrow is a holiday and Banks to Dwolla is closed.

anti76

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:00:46 PM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.

Its not March 1st is it? Website states Shipping Time: Jan 20th – March 1st, 2013.

You can keep asking the same question over and over again. But until the Shipping time is over its pointless and fricken annoying.

Due to CNY things where delayed in shipping. There is nothing he can do about it. You can search his last posts and he mentions this a few times.

Wow.. now i know why Yifu can get upset.. sooo many people asking the same stupid question.. the answers have already been addressed.

At least you can also reply to mail.
And it turns out, as I write in anywhere.
riqpit

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:21:52 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2013, 11:03:32 PM by riqpit

Is anybody able to see their Batch 2 order in the Avalon ASIC Store, or even a Shipping (or Billing) address?

I was considering another order tmrw but am now even more hesitant due to this order status situation - (WalletBIt confirmed, Avalon MIA - no helpdesk / email response).

<update>
rec'd order confirmation via email; no change to Avalon-ASIC store (My Account / order info)
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:26:37 PM

Is anybody able to see their Batch 2 order in the Avalon ASIC Store, or even a Shipping (or Billing) address?

I was considering another order tmrw but am now even more hesitant due to this order status situation - (WalletBIt confirmed, Avalon MIA - no helpdesk / email response).

I paid for two units in batch 2, I have support ticket #143 on support.avalon-asic.com that tells me my order is Okay, but now if I login in store.avalon-asics.com I see no order number.... do I need to open another ticket on support?

spiccioli
fresca

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:46:15 PM

how is the btc/USD conversion carried out?  I'm wondering what the total BTC will be to purchase.

mog

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:02:06 AM

BitSyncom, I too have been waiting for some sort of confirmation of my batch #2 order and open ticket (#258). I have pm'd you my support ticket and walletbit bitcoin transaction ID. An update on the status of my order and any missing shipping / personal information would be greatly appreciated at this point.
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:38:31 AM

No answer for ticket #155 Created on Sun, Feb 3 at 6:15 AM
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:48:01 AM

<update>
rec'd order confirmation via email; no change to Avalon-ASIC store (My Account / order info)

Avalon has all shipping information through Walletbit. If you received a confirmation from Walletbit there is no need for any other confirmation through the Avalon Store. And yes Walletbit can and will confirm the address.

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:48:41 AM

I paid for two units in batch 2, I have support ticket #143 on support.avalon-asic.com that tells me my order is Okay, but now if I login in store.avalon-asics.com I see no order number.... do I need to open another ticket on support?

spiccioli

Avalon has all shipping information through Walletbit. If you received a confirmation from Walletbit there is no need for any other confirmation through the Avalon Store. And yes Walletbit can and will confirm the address.

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:49:36 AM

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:50:40 AM

You need to contact http://support.walletbit.com . They will be able to confirm your order and any other information your looking for.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:52:55 AM

I know most of my answers are the same to each and every one of you guys but the question has already been asked dozens of times. Avalon 2nd batch orders are only being confirmed through Walletbit. Thats it. Opening support tickets through avalon wont do you any good. Sending him PM's wont do any good. Work with Walletbit. They can confirm everything from your order to your shipping address. All of this information went through Walletbit.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:09:53 AM

I know most of my answers are the same to each and every one of you guys but the question has already been asked dozens of times. Avalon 2nd batch orders are only being confirmed through Walletbit. Thats it. Opening support tickets through avalon wont do you any good. Sending him PM's wont do any good. Work with Walletbit. They can confirm everything from your order to your shipping address. All of this information went through Walletbit.

That seems to be in conflict with Yifu's post this morning:

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:22:27 AM

That seems to be in conflict with Yifu's post this morning:

it is being confirmed by walletbit, I'm saying to those who did not get either, can get in touch with me so I can double check. since I now have time are in front of the PC starting from yesterday until maybe next weekend where then I am needed else where.

Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:26:40 AM

Is it so difficult to send email notification to all customers, who placed orders at Feb 2? And there will be no questions about it anymore.
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 03:44:42 AM

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:02:25 AM

Is it so difficult to send email notification to all customers, who placed orders at Feb 2? And there will be no questions about it anymore.
it is easy as hell to sent bulk confirmation emails, But

we are not taking any chances and manually confirming instead, so walletbits word is good as mine.

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

LOL assumptions and entitlement.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:16:13 AM

Question for BitSyncom.

I sent in 4 support tickes now and no one has responded in months and not evne had a response. I have a ticket pending since oct last year one in Jan and one this month and one in DEc last year and no response to any of the questions asked about batches and orders and also my broken order from batch 2

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:23:42 AM

Question for BitSyncom.

I sent in 4 support tickes now and no one has responded in months and not evne had a response. I have a ticket pending since oct last year one in Jan and one this month and one in DEc last year and no response to any of the questions asked about batches and orders and also my broken order from batch 2

pm ticket number.

Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:26:02 AM

What about shipping method (EMS, DHL and others) for batch #2?
Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 04:33:39 AM

Yes, isn't it strange that someone that has parted with $1500 feels entitled to a confirmation and eventually a product. So entitled...

It's called a purchase contract, because me doing my part ENTITLES me to you doing your part.  Or else refund my money.  Please try to understand this basic premise of business.

DataTrading
¦
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:36:19 AM

Yes, isn't it strange that someone that has parted with $1500 feels entitled to a confirmation and eventually a product. So entitled...

It's called a purchase contract, because me doing my part ENTITLES me to you doing your part.  Or else refund my money.  Please try to understand this basic premise of business.

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions. while I would love to refund you money and get this over with and save us both time, but did you fail to read on the no refund part as well?

there's a drop-down when placing orders to choose.

Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 04:39:37 AM

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions.

Beware all prospective Avalon customers: Yifu thinks that after you pay him, there is no purchase contract.  Buyer beware.

DataTrading
¦
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:44:39 AM

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions.

Beware all prospective Avalon customers: Yifu thinks that after you pay him, there is no purchase contract.  Buyer beware.

haha. more FUD please, you can get your confirmation from walletbit, it just happens to be not "good enough" for you.
laughable for you to come in and call people thieves and scammers. Oh man, that was a good one, back to tickets.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:51:56 AM

@ Domrad/Bitsyncom

Whats the story behind this argument?

Domrad,
Did you change your mind after making a purchase? (Which Batch is your order from?)
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:53:08 AM

So, this batch no 2 will still see a shipping date approximately 2 weeks from now?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 04:53:30 AM

@ Domrad/Bitsyncom

Whats the story behind this argument?

Domrad,
Did you change your mind after making a purchase? (Which Batch is your order from?)

No, I didn't change my mind.  I just want an order confirmation.  That's all I want.  But apparently that's too "entitled." (I'm from batch #2)

DataTrading
¦
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:59:23 AM

No, I didn't change my mind.  I just want an order confirmation.  That's all I want.  But apparently that's too "entitled." (I'm from batch #2)

Right, if that's all you want then: there have been a stickie here for all customers to get confirmation from walletbit, it was stickied for 2 weeks. Did you send a ticket in?  Walletbit has taken cared of all the tickets that came in, for those who did not get confirmations.

but apparently that wasn't good enough, and you feel entitled we must give you one ASAP because it takes 1 person less than hour! Else apparently until we do we are thieves and scammers.

so I laughed at your assumptions and entitlement.

it was a good chuckle.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:02:00 AM

Question for BitSyncom.

pm ticket number.

Sending you them now.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:17:17 AM

I'm sorry, but I don't remember, was this option at Feb 2 orders?
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:27:59 AM

there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.

Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:37:48 AM

there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.
You mean confirm emails from you? I never got it.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 05:38:47 AM

I can't even log into the new store to check the status of my batch 1 order.  Bitsyncom, could you please look at ticket #25 from Jan. 8?  I still have no received confirmation that I will actually be shipped batch 1 units, and the last time I was able to log into the store, the status was "canceled".

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 05:54:00 AM

Wow, it seems everyone wants confirmation emails, not just me.  The rampant entitlement is just astounding.

DataTrading
¦
Bowjob

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:57:42 AM

MHm. Let's try again. Will batch number 2 second pre-order (Feb 18, 2013) ship the same date as the batch number 2 first pre ordrer? (Feb 2, 2013) ?

Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:07:25 AM

MHm. Let's try again. Will batch number 2 second pre-order (Feb 18, 2013) ship the same date as the batch number 2 first pre ordrer? (Feb 2, 2013) ?
I think it will be shipped in order of order Smiley
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:09:23 AM

Yes, same time frame. orders are shipped in order of their payment, there is especial cases like developers will get priority in shipping however.

You mean confirm emails from you? I never got it.

I did just say that I am in the middle of sending them few post ago.

Wow, it seems everyone wants confirmation emails, not just me.  The rampant entitlement is just astounding.

Of course they do, don't confuse their questions with your entitlement.

Bowjob

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:12:02 AM

Okay, thanks for the prompt response.

senseless

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:15:26 AM

What does it mean if we haven't received a confirmation email?

If my order isn't valid, I would like to know so I can get my coins back and try again possibly (assuming the store/billing platform are all working this time).

Just to be clear, walletbit responded to my support ticket. But I did not receive any response from avalon. With people claiming they were paying for other peoples orders and such. I think we're all very concerned that what you have on your end is not what it should be.

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:17:46 AM

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with the email address you used for ordering. ( you can do this anyways. )

senseless

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:19:49 AM

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with your order email. ( you can do this anyways. )

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in a PM (it was stored in my history after I paid). I will await your confirmation email. Will you have all of the orders processed before the second batch #2 pre-sale goes live?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am able to confirm that your order has been successfully paid for. It appears the information is correct but Avalon will have to verify this with you personally. If you could contact their support desk they should be able to assist you in final confirmation of your order. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:22:09 AM

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with your order email. ( you can do this anyways. )

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in an email (it was stored in my history after I paid).

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am able to confirm that your order has been successfully paid for. It appears the information is correct but Avalon will have to verify this with you personally. If you could contact their support desk they should be able to assist you in final confirmation of your order. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

huh, really? pm me the email you used to order, I'll check it.

spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:24:46 AM

BitSyncom,

inside store.avalon-asics.com, inside My Account Page I see now:

Code:
Recent Orders

You have no recent orders.

Instead I should have an order listed from first spin of batch 2, see support tickets #143, #359

BTW, changing from store.avalon-asic.com to store.avalon-asics.com wiping user data and previous orders data was not a good idea, IMHO.

spiccioli.
Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:25:09 AM

I am in the same situation as senseless, that is why I am so frustrated.

DataTrading
¦
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:25:22 AM

Hi - thanks for your fast reaction to my PM - could you maybe state a few words on the estimated time of delivery? I am sure everybody is interested!
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:27:26 AM

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in an email (it was stored in my history after I paid).

huh, really? pm me the email you used to order, I'll check it.

BitSyncom,

same for me, I did pay without registering and got the same kind of confirmation from wallletbit and from support.avalon-asic.com, ticket #143.

I've opened another ticket to get order numeber from you.

Thanks.

spiccioli.
senseless

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:31:24 AM

Yifu,

Thank you. I just received my confirmation email from you.

[insert sigh of relief here] (I think everyone including myself are still very flamed about the whole basic situation. Everyone is uneasy atm.)

riqpit

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:48:36 AM

Looks like website is fixed.. rest of orders will be up tomorrow.
Is this verified; if so, can we expect to see update order/account info updated before Batch 2b opens? If not, should / could we update it prior to placing any new orders?

BTW, is DHL only option for US shipper?
Vicus

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:51:28 AM

Wow, just received my email confirmation with changes, I discussed with BitSyncom in PM. Thank you very much Yifu!
Domrada

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:56:46 AM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

DataTrading
¦
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:02:17 AM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

No hard feelings, we are pretty tardy on the situation too, but as indicated in this thread when we finally get around to the TODO of tickets: it is serious business.
To everyone else, feel free to pm me the emails you used to order in batch #2 but yet to get confirmation email.

mechkobe

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:38:24 AM

What are all the shipping option available? I did not get this option when I ordered.

I also want to confirm that I received a confirmation from Bitsyncom after I PM'ed him.

// mechkobe
darkip

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:53:00 AM

pm ticket number.
Had previously PMed my email, but have now also provided my support ticket number so hopefully I'll get my confirmation emails soon.
darkip

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:59:35 AM

Just received my confirmation. Thanks Yifu!
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:03:18 AM

I got mine as well, thanks Yifu/BitSyncom!

spiccioli
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:48:45 AM

BitSyncom,

There is a problem with the site again. Please do fix it so you and us to avoid the drama from the last time:)
Thank you very much

http://store.avalon-asic.com/
http://store.avalon-asics.com/?product=avalon-asic-batch-2

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Predis\ServerException' with message 'command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'' in /var/www/predis.php:562 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/predis.php(689): Predis\ResponseErrorHandler->handle(Object(Predis\Connection), 'ERR command not...') #1 /var/www/predis.php(1374): Predis\ResponseReader->read(Object(Predis\Connection)) #2 /var/www/predis.php(1383): Predis\Connection->readResponse(Object(Predis\Commands\HashSet)) #3 /var/www/predis.php(202): Predis\Connection->executeCommand(Object(Predis\Commands\HashSet)) #4 /var/www/index.php(117): Predis\Client->__call('hset', Array) #5 /var/www/index.php(117): Predis\Client->hset('1f0ce3ea148e45b...', 'd513007cc36442a...', '...') #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/predis.php on line 562

anti76

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:57:14 AM

spiccioli

verified the status of the order no 200000846.
No response from support, although there were many complaints.
The last conversation - the question was asked to me, I will wait for the device or your money back, I said that I would wait for the device and since then no response.
Neither support nor online or who really can say nothing.
the last number to contact support - Ticket ID - 291.

Before payment can be asked to pay the November order or not.
Payment has passed and you have confirmed it but do not change the status of the order.

The main question - I'll wait for the device or not?
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:16:22 AM

spiccioli

verified the status of the order no 200000846.
No response from support, although there were many complaints.
The last conversation - the question was asked to me, I will wait for the device or your money back, I said that I would wait for the device and since then no response.
Neither support nor online or who really can say nothing.
the last number to contact support - Ticket ID - 291.

Before payment can be asked to pay the November order or not.
Payment has passed and you have confirmed it but do not change the status of the order.

The main question - I'll wait for the device or not?

That's up to you, but like I mentioned, you are the LAST person in batch #1, there's tons of things to do before I get to you.

anti76

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:17:59 AM

I do not pay attention to the status of an order and wait?
caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:24:24 PM

No hard feelings, we are pretty tardy on the situation too, but as indicated in this thread when we finally get around to the TODO of tickets: it is serious business.
To everyone else, feel free to pm me the emails you used to order in batch #2 but yet to get confirmation email.

Hi, Yifu, I register with username 'caoxg' but not email address. And I can't find anywhere to key in an email address.
Now walletbit confirmed my order but in store I found nothing. I pm you yesterday but no reply , just like no reply in support.avalon-asic.com .

caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:35:56 PM

Hi, Yifu, I register with username 'caoxg' but not email address. And I can't find anywhere to key in an email address.
Now walletbit confirmed my order but in store I found nothing. I pm you yesterday but no reply , just like no reply in support.avalon-asic.com .

I'm so worry because how can you send avalon to my door when you don't have my address?

I key in my address just now in the store. But I don't know how can you know which order belongs to this account and this shipping address.

My ticket no is #71 and #165, both got no reply.

caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 02:52:06 PM

Another shocking found:
Cannot access store.avalon-asic.com which is the batch #1 store site?
It just redriect to store.avalon-asics.com which is the batch #2 store.

So, where is my batch #1 order ?.....
I can't even check it at all....

demkd

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

No confirmation, no answer to PM. Angry
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 10:54:15 PM

Another shocking found:
Cannot access store.avalon-asic.com which is the batch #1 store site?
It just redriect to store.avalon-asics.com which is the batch #2 store.

So, where is my batch #1 order ?.....
I can't even check it at all....

Avalon does a newsletter (I would suggest you get on it especially being batch #1).   Now to answer your question (which was answered in the newsletter),  wait, relax, no news is good news and March 5th is the deadline for shipping all of Batch #1 (I'll correct if its the 1st).   I am speculating that old store was not cutting it and they have moved over the the new store.  You can also open a support ticket with them and ask about your order.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
caoxg

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 04:08:19 PM

I'm so worry because how can you send avalon to my door when you don't have my address?

I key in my address just now in the store. But I don't know how can you know which order belongs to this account and this shipping address.

My ticket no is #71 and #165, both got no reply.

to all: confirm email received.

dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 04:51:51 AM

I can't even log into the new store to check the status of my batch 1 order.  Bitsyncom, could you please look at ticket #25 from Jan. 8?  I still have no received confirmation that I will actually be shipped batch 1 units, and the last time I was able to log into the store, the status was "canceled".
Bumping this as ticket is still unanswered and it is impossible to check on the status of batch 1 orders.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
alexKKK

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 09:01:12 PM

Yifu i asked you several times confirm Batch 2 orders ( 3 february) in PM
(i wrote with e-mails)

Can you confirm please ?

loufiethecat

Activity: 72

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 01:47:50 PM

i've just sent you a PM BitSyncom after no confirmation email from the feb 3rd batch 2 order and I have an URGENT change to make to my shipping address!!! i've moved overseas to Australia. i've sent several support tickets which had been ignored. Please can you check my order personally and change this address as stated. I'm sending the ticket number for support now too.

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 11:17:22 AM

I ordered 2 avalon in batch 2 when just opened at start of february, I contacted you bytsincom and you replied in ticket we will all receive a confirmation email for our orders ( you confirmed me  my tickets my order was sucessfull) however I never got any new email including a batch number for my order or anything letting me know this is really in good way. Any way to receive an email confirmation ?

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:26:57 AM

I ordered 2 avalon in batch 2 when just opened at start of february, I contacted you bytsincom and you replied in ticket we will all receive a confirmation email for our orders ( you confirmed me  my tickets my order was sucessfull) however I never got any new email including a batch number for my order or anything letting me know this is really in good way. Any way to receive an email confirmation ?

+1 Same situation here. Please respond Bitsyncom.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:19:33 PM

Time for an update BitSyncom?
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:24:01 PM

PuertoPobre. Grin

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 09:55:50 PM

PuertoPobre. Grin
It actually means FreePort in English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_ports

It was a name chosen in honor of BitCoin. There are people in the world that don't know what a free port is, why it exists, or what advantages there are in conducting commercial businesses at such ports.
demkd

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 01:23:39 PM

Still no answer of support ticket #215 and no e-mail confirmation from Avalon.
Evan

Activity: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

BitSyncom,

Thank you

1. yes.

Bit are you going to resell the Lancelots?

I live in NYC we could work something out.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
bablovagon

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:14:49 PM

Dear  BitSyncom
Still no answer of support ticket #196 and no order number, not confirm payment , not  e-mail confirmation from Avalon.
Still no answer of support ticket #450  not confirm payment - order in status="pending" , not e-mail confirmation from Avalon.

Please answer.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:15:54 PM

BitSyncom,

Thank you

1. yes.

Bit are you going to resell the Lancelots?

I live in NYC we could work something out.
Not really for the moment:). Besides i am in EU and it would be a lot of pain for me to ship them to non EU country:) I

demkd

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 04:13:19 PM

Seems BitSyncom does not respect their customers.
I don't get email confirmation of my order from avalon, no answer to support ticket, my pm messages just ignored.
"Business done right."
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:31:40 PM

On Feb 2nd , one of my friends paid Avalon Batch #2, but received no confirmation email from Avalon or WalletBit. And when he log in Store.Avalon-asic.com, the billing\shipping address information he once filled disappeared. Is this normal? Does anyone else in the same situation? My own account was created on Feb 17th, and it is all right with regard to the confirmation and showing "processing" status.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:45:20 PM

Click order number and see if info is there. on my account the shipping and billing addresses are blank, but they are correct on the order.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:03:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 06:16:54 PM by HorseRider

Click order number and see if info is there. on my account the shipping and billing addresses are blank, but they are correct on the order.

If I see the order info I will not be worried. I see the account of my friend by remote control, and there is no order information in his account.

The money was surely paid as that day I have the remote control, too. The money sent out, but my friend don't even have an order number.  I guess I will ask my friend to post more detailed information about this situation.

Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:35:42 PM

So, when you go here:
http://store.avalon-asics.com/?product=avalon-asic-batch-2

login and click "my account" and nothing shows up under orders?
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:21:15 PM

I have nothing under my account for my order on the avalon site but at least walletbit has a transaction history of my order.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

On Feb 2nd , one of my friends paid Avalon Batch #2, but received no confirmation email from Avalon or WalletBit. And when he log in Store.Avalon-asic.com, the billing\shipping address information he once filled disappeared. Is this normal? Does anyone else in the same situation? My own account was created on Feb 17th, and it is all right with regard to the confirmation and showing "processing" status.

I hope you did due diligence and took screen shots, noted down confirmation numbers etc.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
demkd

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:48:35 AM

I have no records of my order in my account on avalon store, no email confirmation from avalon.
Only WalletBit confirmed my payment, but it's all.

I think there are many people who get same problems with avalon customer... hmm... service?
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:04:23 PM

I have no records of my order in my account on avalon store, no email confirmation from avalon.
Only WalletBit confirmed my payment, but it's all.

I think there are many people who get same problems with avalon customer... hmm... service?

Can you tell me when did you order, on Feb 2nd or 17th?

Has the billing/shipping address disappeared in your Avalon store account?

Does WalletBit confirmed you by an automated generated email titled "Receipt" from "WalletBit <walletbit@gmail.com>"? Or you got an confirmation after you inquired?

demkd

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 06:37:27 PM

Can you tell me when did you order, on Feb 2nd or 17th?
4 Feb

Has the billing/shipping address disappeared in your Avalon store account?
No address from time of creation account.

Does WalletBit confirmed you by an automated generated email titled "Receipt" from "WalletBit <walletbit@gmail.com>"? Or you got an confirmation after you inquired?
I got it after my inquiry.
mog

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:06:03 PM

Still waiting for a confirmation and some sort of acknowledgement from Asic Avalon after a entire month.
I'm really convinced this has the potential to be one big scam. Have people actually received units, do we trust users that do report this?
Why are they so hard at work on batch 3 when there's still many people who ordered who never received their batch 2 units?
Why are they switching payment processors each time?
BitSyncom I've been more than patient considering the huge fuckup at ordering, now I'm asking for a direct public reply.
What is going on with my order?
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:47:28 PM

Still waiting for a confirmation and some sort of acknowledgement from Asic Avalon after a entire month.
I'm really convinced this has the potential to be one big scam. Have people actually received units, do we trust users that do report this?
Why are they so hard at work on batch 3 when there's still many people who ordered who never received their batch 2 units?
Why are they switching payment processors each time?
BitSyncom I've been more than patient considering the huge fuckup at ordering, now I'm asking for a direct public reply.
What is going on with my order?

Relax mog,
It is not a scam. You will find out that fact your self soon:)

I know that waiting game is not an easy one but happy end is aproaching. I think no one has recived a batch2 unit. Probaly first batch 2 units will starat to show up after 10 days or so

Domrada

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 09:22:01 PM

I don't think it's the waiting that causes so much frustration for customers.  It is not knowing whether the payment was successfully received, and shipping information recorded.  Normally when you buy something in a store, you get a receipt.  If you buy something online, you get a confirmation email, which is like a receipt.  This provides reassurance that nothing went wrong with the order technically and proof that the merchant has your order and received your payment. Some people from batch 2 got a confirmation and some did not, and I think those who did not are understandably worried about the possibility that their order might be lost.

DataTrading
¦
mog

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:06:17 PM

sorry loshia but no, I've been more than patient regarding this. If you have a company and you're accepting money it incurs a certain amount of responsibility towards your customers. I'm fine with waiting, there should be some sort of communication from a company that seems to be more concerned with details of batch 3 than anything else. Domrada is correct, it's the complete lack of regard for customers that decided to spend money sight unseen for a product.
Domrada

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 10:22:40 PM

sorry loshia but no, I've been more than patient regarding this. If you have a company and you're accepting money it incurs a certain amount of responsibility towards your customers. I'm fine with waiting, there should be some sort of communication from a company that seems to be more concerned with details of batch 3 than anything else. Domrada is correct, it's the complete lack of regard for customers that decided to spend money sight unseen for a product.

Woah, woah, back up. Please let me clarify: I do not mean to imply anything about a "lack of regard for customers." I am very happy with Avalon. I just wanted to clarify if Ioshia thinks customers are frustrated because they are waiting for their units, then I think this is a misunderstanding and that there is a different reason for the frustration, namely the fear that the order did not go through.

DataTrading
¦
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:28:37 PM

Woah, woah, back up. Please let me clarify: I do not mean to imply anything about a "lack of regard for customers." I am very happy with Avalon. I just wanted to clarify if Ioshia thinks customers are frustrated because they are waiting for their units, then I think this is a misunderstanding and that there is a different reason for the frustration, namely the fear that the order did not go through.

Agreed, I got an order for 3 avalons(three different people) on the first wave and paid another order for a friend in Brazil on the second wave. so thats a lot of  btcs, I feared not because I distrust them but cause I never got email from avalon, but as they said: if its confirmed by wallet bit you are OK. I guess everyone that paid as guest felt the same.
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 11:20:30 PM

Same here

After my order got confirmed only by email support of avalon and email spport of walletbit, im still waiting any new informations about my 2 units.

I even don't know if they will be shipped or not, at the right adress or not...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:14:43 PM

is there a way to switch shipping carriers? From EMS to DHL. Even if I have to pay extra. I'm just going a bit crazy worrying. I did submit a ticket and it was deleted. I suppose since it pertains to the categories listed. This is for batch 3 unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
RobbieMor

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:49:39 PM

Does anyone know how to get support on an Avalon ASIC. My unit failed and has a red light on power up. I've unpluged all of the four molex connectors from the back plane but I still get a red light. Support has not answered any of my emails.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: