Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] G.MPOE Pass Through  (Read 5677 times)
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:35:28 PM

A pass-through for Mircea Popescus Options Emporium? Please pass-through this scam bs as far away as possible from me.
If you are not interested in the services I am offering please get out of my threads.
I will have no trolling, FUD or witchhunting in here Smiley
//DeaDTerra

It's not trolling nor FUD. Warning people of scammers should be welcomed - unless you're one.

This is not a scam. You should do some more research. There is a monthly report for the underlying asset, S.MPOE. DeaDTerra has been very good about paying the dividend.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rikur

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:40:38 PM

A pass-through for Mircea Popescus Options Emporium? Please pass-through this scam bs as far away as possible from me.
If you are not interested in the services I am offering please get out of my threads.
//DeaDTerra

It's not trolling nor FUD. Warning people of scammers should be welcomed - unless you're one.
Please look up your facts before accusing someone of being a scammer ^^
Check my history and check my trust Tongue
I am no scammer.
If you don't want my service get out.
If you want to complain about a scam please take it in the scam accusation part of the forum.
Now please leave.
//DeaDTerra

I'm not calling you a scammer, but standing up to them is not good either. There are plenty of threads about MPOE and their other businesses in Scam Accusations thread, including this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216280.0

Raising awareness towards shady business is something everyone should be doing - and it's what I'm doing here now.

And don't tell me to leave, this is not a moderated thread and everyone is allowed to write in it. I do think that my business here is done however.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:42:41 PM

//DeaDTerra

Please look up your facts before accusing someone of being a scammer ^^
Check my history and check my trust Tongue
I am no scammer.
If you don't want my service get out.
If you want to complain about a scam please take it in the scam accusation part of the forum.
Now please leave.
//DeaDTerra

I'm not calling you a scammer, but standing up to them is not good either. There are plenty of threads about MPOE and their other businesses in Scam Accusations thread, including this one:

Raising awareness towards shady business is something everyone should be doing - and it's what I'm doing here now.

And don't tell me to leave, this is not a moderated thread and everyone is allowed to write in it. I do think that my business here is done however.
Then please post there Smiley
If MPOE is a scam or not has nothing to do with the service I provide and is not relivant.
Hence you can be moderated for overtaking the thread and not staying on the subject.
The reason why I tell you to leave is because the topic you are brining up is not wanted here, I don't want this thread to spiral into some scam accusation thread.
Now please, take this else where.
//DeaDTerra
Peter Lambert

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:45:11 PM

From that thread: "MPEX - Despite the fact that the security never actually stole or scammed members the owner Mircea Popescu is a disgusting person that uses the term "nigger" on his blog while also constantly putting people down and generally being a complete snob. Lied multiple times about being the owner of a successful company, if it wasn't for Satoshidice releasing stock in MPEX this person would be selling potatoes somewhere in Romania."

So ... MPEX is a scam because you don't like the guy running it? That is some dumb reasoning there.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:46:04 PM

From that thread: "MPEX - Despite the fact that the security never actually stole or scammed members the owner Mircea Popescu is a disgusting person that uses the term "nigger" on his blog while also constantly putting people down and generally being a complete snob. Lied multiple times about being the owner of a successful company, if it wasn't for Satoshidice releasing stock in MPEX this person would be selling potatoes somewhere in Romania."

So ... MPEX is a scam because you don't like the guy running it? That is some dumb reasoning there.
Please guys
Take this elsewhere!!!!
This thread has nothing to do with this conversation.
Please respect that.
//DeaDTerra
rikur

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:47:46 PM

I would recommend you to do some research. It is not by coincidence that people related to MPOE/BitBet.us etc have an yellow IGNORE button on them. They treat their customers and shareholders like shit. You could also read the owners blog if you want more convincing.

Anyway, I will stop posting on this thread. Please feel free to join the other thread if you want.
Peter Lambert

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:51:52 PM

I would recommend you to do some research. It is not by coincidence that people related to MPOE/BitBet.us etc have an yellow IGNORE button on them. They treat their customers and shareholders like shit. You could also read the owners blog if you want more convincing.

Anyway, I will stop posting on this thread. Please feel free to join the other thread if you want.

I have read many pages on his blog, and he seems to know what he is talking about most of the time.

Please guys
Take this elsewhere!!!!
Please respect that.

I think it is a valid topic for this thread. This thread is for discussing your pass-through for MPOE, and whether MPOE is a scam or not seems to be a very valid question for any potential investors, since that is where the money they hope to be earning is coming from.

rikur

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:03:05 PM

I have read many pages on his blog, and he seems to know what he is talking about most of the time.

Please guys
Take this elsewhere!!!!
Please respect that.

I think it is a valid topic for this thread. This thread is for discussing your pass-through for MPOE, and whether MPOE is a scam or not seems to be a very valid question for any potential investors, since that is where the money they hope to be earning is coming from.

In that case, I will also leave this here: https://i.imgur.com/U50p1sW.png

And the owner even publicly blogged about it, bragging to be the "best customer rep in the world": http://polimedia.us/trilema/2013/i-am-the-best-customer-rep-in-the-world/

So yeah, if you want to a) support a business like that or b) get responses like that when you reach out for them, go ahead and buy some MPOE.
Bugpowder

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:44:00 PM

Please guys
Take this elsewhere!!!!
Please respect that.

In that case, I will also leave this here: https://i.imgur.com/U50p1sW.png

And the owner even publicly blogged about it, bragging to be the "best customer rep in the world": http://polimedia.us/trilema/2013/i-am-the-best-customer-rep-in-the-world/

So yeah, if you want to a) support a business like that or b) get responses like that when you reach out for them, go ahead and buy some MPOE.

S.MPOE is not an appropriate investment vehicle for the plankton of bitcoin finance (you).
rikur

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:48:24 PM

S.MPOE is not an appropriate investment vehicle for the plankton of bitcoin finance (you).

I'm being schooled by a newbie, sweet. Anyway, stick to the topic please.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 03:02:17 PM

Trading has been resumed Smiley
//DeaDTerra
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 03:55:08 PM

Cool. Issue more G.MPOE please (backed by real shares of course Smiley)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:21:40 PM

I will be away for four days now,
Once I get back I will have some time over to spend om my PTs.
I will buy more shares on MPEX and issue more shares on the PTs, I will also add some FAQ Smiley
I feel that I have not had much time for the PTs and they are a bit neglected ^^
//DeaDTerra
TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:06:59 PM

I will buy more shares on MPEX and issue more shares on the PTs, I will also add some FAQ Smiley
I feel that I have not had much time for the PTs and they are a bit neglected ^^
//DeaDTerra

have fun on your trip take your time it's cool shareholders can wait and hurry print + dilute shares..thanks
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:23:49 PM

//DeaDTerra

have fun on your trip take your time it's cool shareholders can wait and hurry print + dilute shares..thanks

So I take it the dividends will be paid today? 6-29-13

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:26:52 PM

//DeaDTerra

The backing of the shares is 1:1 it has never been anything else.
I have not diluted or printed any more shares.
If you are not happy with the service I provide then switch to another PT.
It is a free market.
//DeaDTerra
TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 06:20:32 PM

//DeaDTerra

It is a free market.
//DeaDTerra

imo printing+dumping/\shares is what u do "open source" means we can dump>cash out\/reboot..thanks
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:23:10 AM

//DeaDTerra

It is a free market.
//DeaDTerra

imo printing+dumping/\shares is what u do "open source" means we can dump>cash out\/reboot..thanks
You do not understand the basics of my PT.
I buy shares before I issue new once,
You share is backed my one MPOE shares on MPEX and will be backed by that amount independent on how many more shares I issue.
//DeaDTerra
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:28:11 PM

Issuing shares at double the MPEx rate isn't going to help you with the volume Tongue
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:43:18 PM

Issuing shares at double the MPEx rate isn't going to help you with the volume Tongue
I have not issued or offered any new shares yet.
I will buy more backing in the next couple of days and then start issueing and selling more shares.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: