Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41565 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

What happened to GROW? Did you see the sell wall? Some peeps just bought up to 32k lol SATS..  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

New wallet: Version 1.0.0.2

This is not a mandatory update.

Changes:
WeightGraph in wallet
Lowered stake combine threshold
Removed old IRC code
More resources

Github: http://github.com/Grow-Coin/growcoin

Windows Wallet: https://github.com/Grow-Coin/growcoin/releases/tag/1.0.0.2
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/45576490578df3311348eff0a6c578006d85f98fe0849e0c4c6a8af3e8017933/analysis/1465345725/

MAC update coming soon!

ok. just compiled from latest source Cheesy
MAC OSX Growcoin-Qt v1002

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drNndwSjVYcl9iZEk/view?usp=sharing

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

32k now, but that won t be the end!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

32k now, but that won t be the end!

Yeah no one is dumping lol it's all off the sell wall now peeps have to buy..so cool..I love this coin it's so cute..got a little buy order in.. want to trade by and sell a few grows like between 30 and 50 grows for fun! rest is staking snug in wallet..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

No buy support what so ever. This is more likely someone buying his own coins trying to get someone else to join the pump. Will be back down to 12k before it hits that little wall at 45k.
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

No buy support what so ever. This is more likely someone buying his own coins trying to get someone else to join the pump. Will be back down to 12k before it hits that little wall at 45k.

You should keep in mind, there are only 171k GROW out yet
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:17:50 PM

Anyone stupid enough to sell grow that cheap is sorry. Well, actually it benefits us, lets get out all the weekhands before we go to 100k Wink

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:58:53 PM

Anyone stupid enough to sell grow that cheap is sorry. Well, actually it benefits us, lets get out all the weekhands before we go to 100k Wink

If anyone really thought that this coin would reach 100k then they would be buying all those coins available to at least 50k. Plus there are no buys over 13k which means no one is confident this coin is gunna go much higher or they would be willing to pay more than 13k to get some.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:09:50 PM

If anyone really thought that this coin would reach 100k then they would be buying all those coins available to at least 50k. Plus there are no buys over 13k which means no one is confident this coin is gunna go much higher or they would be willing to pay more than 13k to get some.

This is early days yet and many peeps have bought off the sell walls..Very early days.. the website isn't even u yet..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:12:31 PM

Respectfully disagree.  Just because someone thinks a coin can reach 100k, that doesn't mean he would buy up the order book. Especially if that same person thinks there are still peeps willing to sell at a much lower price.

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 06:54:43 PM

Your right I would buy it up to 100K myself if I hadnt already dipped every btc I have into GROW., however I would allow time for more sell orders to be put up before placing such large buys. Seems like this has already been going on for the past week. Look at the patterns,, We get several buys and then nothing for a day or two, Then several more buys, then nothing.. Each time the price settles a lil bit higher. Someone is accumulating large amounts of GROW. Not to mention since POW stopped there has been virtually 0 dumping and only a few small sell walls. Even now at 30K theres hardly any sell order. 1 more btc takes us to 40K

Attention to all GROW supporters out there, ***WE HAVE LIFTOFF***

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:59:56 PM

GROW TO DA MOON
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:19:31 PM

Over 3 BTC to 45k. So not everyone thinks it will hit 100k or those sells would not be there. I would rather see a strong buy side before i buy any coins. Looks like no one dare put a large buy in in fear of been dumped on. I will watch and see how it develops over the next few days before i decide to buy or not.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:21:52 PM

Over 3 BTC to 45k. So not everyone thinks it will hit 100k or those sells would not be there. I would rather see a strong buy side before i buy any coins. Looks like no one dare put a large buy in in fear of been dumped on. I will watch and see how it develops over the next few days before i decide to buy or not.

I still hold my 20k coins and not planning to sell any of it. I've some Waves that i will sell at the open and maybe buy a few GROWs more and another two coins Wink
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:38:59 PM

I still hold my 20k coins and not planning to sell any of it. I've some Waves that i will sell at the open and maybe buy a few GROWs more and another two coins Wink

That's like 11 or 12 percent of the current supply, dude!  Leave some for us please

Any more coins for you and the distro will begin to look even more lop-sided than it apparently already is......such is crypto though, i suppose Grin

peace

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:52:35 PM

That's like 11 or 12 percent of the current supply, dude!  Leave some for us please

Any more coins for you and the distro will begin to look even more lop-sided than it apparently already is......such is crypto though, i suppose Grin

peace

Yes, i have a few coins, but at current price i'm not interested in selling Smiley
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:24:25 PM

Hold out for bittrex or something, grow will go very big then with website etc, 2-300k no problem. And to that guy saying about the sell orders they were mine, Playing about lol, I'm withdrawing all to my wallet in next 24hrs.  Wink
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:56:25 AM

That's like 11 or 12 percent of the current supply, dude!  Leave some for us please

peace

Yea placebo you probably have more coins than anyone else. I'm guessing more than a couple of the adresses on the richlist are yours?  Cool

jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 05:11:16 AM

Looks like buy support is growing slowly but surely  Wink

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:32:46 AM

Looks like buy support is growing slowly but surely  Wink

Yes I will be adding more to the buy wall, waiting for a bit of btc to come form a gold mlm I am in, they pay via bitcoin on 15th every month so I will put a bit in there again when I get it..I am 7th on Richlist but I do want to eat more GROW to get to 10k GROW..That is my target..  Smiley Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: