Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41565 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:10:39 AM

Once that one ICO member finishes dumping his GROW we will know where the proper new entry point will be for GROW..Hope he is done dumping lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:22:02 AM

Also many daytraders cashed out, to buy some of the new listed coins! THX for the cheap GROW!!!
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:23:56 AM

Once that one ICO member finishes dumping his GROW we will know where the proper new entry point will be for GROW..Hope he is done dumping lol.
Not dumping, just being realistic. One must not be growdy greedy  Wink
Good night and good luck  Smiley

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

Wow!!! Cheers again for cheap grow.  Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

I have sold a few as i needed some money to join another coin, will be back after the ICO is finshed with double or threee times that money Cheesy
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:34:27 AM

I have sold a few as i needed some money to join another coin, will be back after the ICO is finshed with double or threee times that money Cheesy

Lol did u sell the 8k?
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:36:23 AM

Not sure if had been asked or done yet, but grow needs to on CMC? ? Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:22:28 AM

LOL you are all funny... Smiley Anyway it's all growtastic, at the end of the day we will all flourish together, short and long term..I will try to buy some more cheap GROW soon..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:25:50 AM

Lol did u sell the 8k?

No , i didn't sell at 8k, btw, i only sold a FEW!!! Smiley i still hold 16k Cheesy. i need some money this week, and waves is still not tradable...
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:30:32 AM

Lol did u sell the 8k?

No , i didn't sell at 8k, btw, i only sold a FEW!!! Smiley i still hold 16k Cheesy. i need some money this week, and waves is still not tradable...

Yeah I am trying to trade  little bit and waiting for an mlm to pay me on 15th so I can do the 2 icos ur in and buy more GROW for my bag hehe.. It' not easy lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Make us proud Growcoin dev!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:01:28 PM

Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Barry will deliver but it will take time.

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:02:29 PM

Bingo! Patience is key in any winning investment

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:02:51 PM

Yeah I think growing GROW in our wallet will pay off dividends..Yeah I wanna try and trade a bit in GROW to collect more GROW and who knows perhaps make a litlle btc as well but not touching the GROW in my wallet because I wanna earn those moonthly profit shares.. Cheesy Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:05:53 PM

Bingo! Patience is key in any winning investment

Yes, I think it's good to keep some good coins over the long term, like GROW and still short a few coins here and there to keep growing our BTC..I am just getting back on the saddle with trading so want to build my stash of long term god holds along with a little day trading, ICO, freebies and working for bounties.. overall, CRYPTO can give every layperson, like me good little opportunities to earn and LEARN because the governments and fiat economic systems have let 97% of the population down. Lets GROW the more equal distribution of wealth with GROW.. For me crypto is not just about making some fast money, I want to build enough to transform communities, but it takes time, so for now, need to GROW my GROW hehe..  Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:08:29 PM

You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy - and that's how it should be  Smiley

... also I never said I sold all my coins  Wink  So should this coin really GROW sky HIGH, I wil be... happy  Smiley

https://youtu.be/_ElORM9O-0U?t=28s

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy - and that's how it should be  Smiley

... also I never said I sold all my coins  Wink  So should this coin really GROW sky HIGH, I wil be... happy  Smiley

https://youtu.be/_ElORM9O-0U?t=28s

Right on, brother! Well, in that case, stick around and continue to be a part of the community.  Good to hear you're a believer afterall, mate Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 04:09:28 PM

Yea we havent even seen a true pump yet, just the coin reacting to end of POW, that sell order at 9800 got bought up pretty quick as does every order below 20K. I think the coin will stabilize around 18K. Things will really get interesting when webshop is released on june 24th, and of course if GROW hits bittrex  Grin

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:35:58 PM

like GROW for growing >>$$

dear Dev.. please update bootstrap everyday or every week.

support you..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:38:14 PM

GROW is looking good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: