Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41572 times)
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:19:19 PM

No sign of GROW?
Makes me wonder  Huh
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:54:39 PM

Barry, Barry, quite contrary

How does your garden GROW?

With herbal smells and fertilizing gels

And pretty seeds all in a row

Barry Barry quite contrary,
Where does your garden GROW?
We holding strong, but for how long?
We Bagholding all in a row..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:52:53 PM

Barry, Barry, quite contrary

How does your garden GROW?

With herbal smells and fertilizing gels

And pretty seeds all in a row

Barry Barry quite contrary,
Where does your garden GROW?
We holding strong, but for how long?
We Bagholding all in a row..

Be patient and wait for the next move up.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:16:47 PM

If dev comes back to life and does open webshop this coin will go crazy for sure.  But all in limbo mode now, on a gut feeling I think he'll return  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:55:15 AM

If dev comes back to life and does open webshop this coin will go crazy for sure.  But all in limbo mode now, on a gut feeling I think he'll return  Smiley

Well hopefully in 8 days we will know either or, as that was the day he posted he was going to open the webshop. I HOPE that no one dumps and then suddenly he turns up when everyone has dumped lol I pray people will have patience a bit.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:36:40 AM

The fact that the price has gone from 30k+ to under 5k in about 6 days would suggest that all you people shouting HOLD are actually selling. I guess the dev has dumped his coins and now gone silent.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:39:39 AM

The fact that the price has gone from 30k+ to under 5k in about 6 days would suggest that all you people shouting HOLD are actually selling. I guess the dev has dumped his coins and now gone silent.

I personally have sold very few and have purchased a lot more than my original ICO coins, Placebo and a couple of other peeps here dumped hard, thousands of coins and they even mentioned it that they dumped, some for personal reasons others to move into other ICOS. I am bagholding 5k plus in my wallet still and started off with 3750.

There are only 2 scenarios here..Either DEV collaborated with a few pumpers and ICO peeps to do the coin, pump it wiht promises then dump on us, OR Barryzand is a genuine guy who just is very busy and doesn't get on the thread much but others have used the coin and pumped and dumped it.. Let's hope the 2nd one is at least true and we have hope still.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:41:08 AM

I personally have sold very few and have purchased a lot more than my original ICO coins, Placebo and a couple of other peeps here dumped hard, thousands of coins and they even mentioned it that they dumped, some for personal reasons others to move into other ICOS. I am bagholding 5k plus in my wallet still and started off with 3750.

Correct, i have sold a few... but i don't want to call it hard dumping, i still own 16k, so i have sold a few ks.
cjmining

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:11:30 AM

There are only 2 scenarios here..Either DEV collaborated with a few pumpers and ICO peeps to do the coin, pump it wiht promises then dump on us, OR Barryzand is a genuine guy who just is very busy and doesn't get on the thread much but others have used the coin and pumped and dumped it.. Let's hope the 2nd one is at least true and we have hope still.

I think Barry has been around long enough to know you don't promote the shit out of a coin, promise updates. web sites and more and then bugger off for a week without keeping the thread updated. It takes a couple of minutes to pop in and just say hi. sorry very busy at mo, but will be here every day to answer questions etc. I don't care how busy your real life is, why do we call it real life ?, crypto is part of your real life and treat it as such. We are investing REAL money into these coins.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:49:06 PM

I think Barry has been around long enough to know you don't promote the shit out of a coin, promise updates. web sites and more and then bugger off for a week without keeping the thread updated. It takes a couple of minutes to pop in and just say hi. sorry very busy at mo, but will be here every day to answer questions etc. I don't care how busy your real life is, why do we call it real life ?, crypto is part of your real life and treat it as such. We are investing REAL money into these coins.

+1  Well said cj, well said!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

+1  Well said cj, well said!!

I know and I am in a bad situation at the moment but still holding on in hope. I had great hope for this coin, still in the back of my mind am hoping some good will come of it.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:39:48 PM

Barry must never of recovered from them editable's  Cheesy
jackleszz

Activity: 914
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:41:53 PM

Well by the looks of it the way things are going if dev doesn't show up in the next few days this coin is dead..

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:42:51 PM

Well by the looks of it the way things are going if dev doesn't show up in the next few days this coin is dead..

Come on.... not because he isn't available every day to talk that he is away.
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:54:16 PM

Where is the dev? High as shit, granted, working away...June 24 will be a special day I hope  Smiley
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:30:28 PM

Yes dev can be quiet and doing other things which is fine, simple msg to say xyz would be nice  Smiley
Maybe we could all be amazed if dev follows through, who knows. It's all a gamble   
jackleszz

Activity: 914
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 08:54:31 PM

No i believe a dev can be gone for weeks before a coin is dead. But by the more recent post it looks like some major community members are losing hope and that means the smaller ones will follow. Newcomers look to this thread for info and see the last couple pages they will steer clear. No new investors means community stops growing then GROW will slowly die. I'm just calling it what it is. I too am still holding several thousand GROW. So I hope as much as anyone and have faith that the Dev is just on a long vacation.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:04:21 AM

Have not sold 1 coin and not going to!
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:48:08 AM

Not selling out!  Smiley sure the dev is out promoting!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
cjmining

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:49:42 AM

No i believe a dev can be gone for weeks before a coin is dead. But by the more recent post it looks like some major community members are losing hope and that means the smaller ones will follow. Newcomers look to this thread for info and see the last couple pages they will steer clear. No new investors means community stops growing then GROW will slowly die. I'm just calling it what it is. I too am still holding several thousand GROW. So I hope as much as anyone and have faith that the Dev is just on a long vacation.

Yes dev can be gone for weeks. The only difference is that Barry was very active leading up to the cannabis gathering. He was promising updates, webshop, exposure at the gathering and more. All this caused the price to rise, a great time to dump your bags. Then nothing, silence. No more update news, webshop news or even news of how things went at the festival. Not what you would expect from a dev with a vested interest of his coin. It does not matter how busy he is it only takes a moment to pop on here and chat. Can even do it on his phone. My Grow came from the swap of old grow, which i had assumed worthless, and about 300 i purchased around 5k sat. I can hold till it goes up or down to 1 sat, but others here put good money into the coin and deserve to be treated better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: