Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41565 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:18:56 PM

Maybe if Barryzand doesn't come back after a certain date this thread should be closed to safeguard other investors. As dev of this project he has the responsibility to pop in here even once a week and let us know what's happening, even if there are delays..but he hasn't done that for weeks.

I don't want to insult you, but you are now singing a different song. What I don't like is that you are in to promote pretty much everything if there is a profit in it. That's not good for cryptocurrencies in general! And it really doesn't matter if barryzand returns, because he already did not kept several of his promises.

The DEV is opening a webshop and he will also burn coins as well I think from profits..GROW is huge and legal in Holland lol..  Grin Grin
Thanks to the numPTies who dumped on me, my GROW bag just got bigger..  Cheesy Cheesy Put in another buy order for another 200 GROW, planning to hit 6k GROW by next week..

P.S. You wrote that post right after I sold some of my coins, because I really, really needed some money, yet you wrote that stupid post. Who is the numpty now?

LMAO!!  Cheesy
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:28:26 PM

You people will never learn. Barry broke his promises even when he was here online, but nobody asked questions. It's like "I have 5 coins, which can worth $100000000000, let's hype this and drag other people in it... it doesn't matter what happens next...".
Only reason for not participating in this thread was, because I wanted to give him a chance. I am probably the one who lost the most on this coin. I first bought 1.5 BTC worth of GROW from the ICO, I then spend like 0.3 - 0.4 BTC on the exchanges for buy support, and last, but not least is that I mined it for like 10-15 days with 420 MH. Back in the late 2014 I was able to mine probably somewhere between $200 and $400 worth of coins a day. You do the math! Barry did swap my ICO coins fairly and I received 14,030 coins, others also received theirs, but did he ever told you how much exactly gave for a swap and what is left from it? Not to mention the 20,000, which he premined to reimburse the miners (like me). I even think he owes me another 5,000 coins (I did send him my old wallet.dat for a proof that I had much more coins than he swaped, but I don't exactly remember how much I had). He never answered! I have never ever send a negative feedback on a person, but I think that now is the time to give him a red flag, because he sold his "bitcointalk reputation" for how much? 2-3 BTC?

I'm glad that I needed money and I sold my coins at a higher price, but I have never dumped (like it happened to 1700 satoshi I think?). That was probably Barry or placebo.

Wish you good luck with your future "investments".

Cheers,
Spartak

Hey Sputnik, don't you think it's rather arrogant of you to say that you wanted to give barry a chance, but if I too was giving him a chance, it's not okay and i didn't learn my lesson. Roll Eyes

Sounds like you're the one who's bent about not asking more questions.  Now, because of your seething anger towards Barry, you're not able to take responsibility for your own mistake, so you take the easy way out and blame everyone else lol.  I hope this isn't your approach to life in general because I'm sure you're a very bitter, unpleasant person if that's the case.

Seems since you were the one that had the most to lose, you should have been the first to ask questions, pal.  I didn't have much invested, so I was completely cool with letting it just play out.  Stop blaming others for your lack of foresight and responsibility lol.

What a joke.....man up, brother!!

peace
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:52:12 PM

You people will never learn. Barry broke his promises even when he was here online, but nobody asked questions. It's like "I have 5 coins, which can worth $100000000000, let's hype this and drag other people in it... it doesn't matter what happens next...".
Only reason for not participating in this thread was, because I wanted to give him a chance. I am probably the one who lost the most on this coin. I first bought 1.5 BTC worth of GROW from the ICO, I then spend like 0.3 - 0.4 BTC on the exchanges for buy support, and last, but not least is that I mined it for like 10-15 days with 420 MH. Back in the late 2014 I was able to mine probably somewhere between $200 and $400 worth of coins a day. You do the math! Barry did swap my ICO coins fairly and I received 14,030 coins, others also received theirs, but did he ever told you how much exactly gave for a swap and what is left from it? Not to mention the 20,000, which he premined to reimburse the miners (like me). I even think he owes me another 5,000 coins (I did send him my old wallet.dat for a proof that I had much more coins than he swaped, but I don't exactly remember how much I had). He never answered! I have never ever send a negative feedback on a person, but I think that now is the time to give him a red flag, because he sold his "bitcointalk reputation" for how much? 2-3 BTC?

I'm glad that I needed money and I sold my coins at a higher price, but I have never dumped (like it happened to 1700 satoshi I think?). That was probably Barry or placebo.

Wish you good luck with your future "investments".

Cheers,
Spartak

Hey Sputnik, don't you think it's rather arrogant of you to say that you wanted to give barry a chance, but if I too was giving him a chance, it's not okay and i didn't learn my lesson. Roll Eyes

Sounds like you're the one who's bent about not asking more questions.  Now, because of your seething anger towards Barry, you're not able to take responsibility for your own mistake, so you take the easy way out and blame everyone else lol.  I hope this isn't your approach to life in general because I'm sure you're a very bitter, unpleasant person if that's the case.

Seems since you were the one that had the most to lose, you should have been the first to ask questions, pal.  I didn't have much invested, so I was completely cool with letting it just play out.  Stop blaming others for your lack of foresight and responsibility lol.

What a joke.....man up, brother!!

peace
clovis

Are you for real?

1. It's not arrogant. I said it, because I didn't raised any concerns in the thread (no matter that I had them), because I don't wanted to interfere the coin itself. I did had significant amount from it, but that's not the case. I just care about others and you should see it if you make some researches.

2. Not asking more questions? Do you think we exchanged enough messages (and that's just my inbox...)?

3. I did a mistake when I "invested" in the ICO back in 2014. I did not made mistake now, because coins from this one were something like a gift. I already swalloed previous loss and so...
P.S. I am the opposite of an unpleasant person!

4. I'm blaming Barry, not everybody!

5. Get your facts straight before even try to attack people like you are doing with me. I am a 35-year old grown man, you are seeing my real picture here, and this is in fact my real name (spartak_t = Spartak Tomanov). I am proud for being honest and I have always tried to be good with everybody. Keep that in mind before calling me names while using words such as "lol", "rofl", or whatever....

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:17:57 PM

There's not to many users on bct that use their actual photo of themselves, anyways if whoever feels they have lost money or whatever buy up some WBB @ trex and recover that way Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:23:40 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 06:42:10 PM by qiwoman2

Maybe if Barryzand doesn't come back after a certain date this thread should be closed to safeguard other investors. As dev of this project he has the responsibility to pop in here even once a week and let us know what's happening, even if there are delays..but he hasn't done that for weeks.

I don't want to insult you, but you are now singing a different song. What I don't like is that you are in to promote pretty much everything if there is a profit in it. That's not good for cryptocurrencies in general! And it really doesn't matter if barryzand returns, because he already did not kept several of his promises.

The DEV is opening a webshop and he will also burn coins as well I think from profits..GROW is huge and legal in Holland lol..  Grin Grin
Thanks to the numPTies who dumped on me, my GROW bag just got bigger..  Cheesy Cheesy Put in another buy order for another 200 GROW, planning to hit 6k GROW by next week..

P.S. You wrote that post right after I sold some of my coins, because I really, really needed some money, yet you wrote that stupid post. Who is the numpty now?

LMAO!!  Cheesy

I really DID believe in this coin, I thought it had great potential. I know I promote a lot of altcoins..but I actually was holding this bag a long time because I believed in it..and i AM SORRY IF I TROD on any toes. My bad and I will accept my mistakes. It was my bad judgement for believing in Barry and what he promised for this coin and I got caught up in the excitement, lesson learned. I was too naive to believe again in YET another scammer. That's my problem, I believe in the best in people until they prove otherwise..This is perhaps now my biggest life lesson I need to learn..NEVER TRUST ANYONE UNTIL THEY DELIVER. That's a hard one for me to digest, but I will have to swallow this pill.s I apologize if I offended anyone here. Also on another note, I do cryptcurrency promotions as it's my main job. Both my husband and I have no jobs, welfare, family support or otherwise and we are just surviving doing translation work and coin promotions and some other online stuff. I don't want to tell you the half of it but before you judge me harshly for doing coin promotions, would you rather have me be homeless and on the streets? I don't have alternatives, not for the foreseeable future. I am 51 years old and my Husband is 60, no one takes on old biddies like us, especially living in a small country like ours. This is ALL we have. I also find many of the coins quite gimmicky and fun but I have been burned just like many others, some are good, some are crap and some are so-so. This is a new way where people can express their ideas but really i DIDN'T believe Barry was going to scam us. I just didn't.

Also you may judge me harshly for coin promotion but I have introduced many many lay people into bitcoin and crypto, without any benefit to myself but to educate them into a new reality, that is something no one here sees but they are always thankful to be introduced to this new technological concept. I hope this will give you more of an overview. Yes I say silly things in the threads, we all muck about on this forum, but in reality I am quite serious about spreading the idea of digital currency to others. Have a great day.
This is me:

https://twitter.com/goldentags

this is hubby:  https://twitter.com/jamesyan7

I won't hide either.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:47:44 PM

This is what i hate about these scammers. They forget that there are real people at the other end of their scams.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:20:34 PM

well , at least we have a "profit - share plan "
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:10:39 PM

Where u getting your profit from? Lol
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:12:46 PM

Where u getting your profit from? Lol

I want some too!  Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:16:03 PM

LMAO!!  Cheesy

I really DID believe in this coin, I thought it had great potential. I know I promote a lot of altcoins..but I actually was holding this bag a long time because I believed in it..and i AM SORRY IF I TROD on any toes. My bad and I will accept my mistakes. It was my bad judgement for believing in Barry and what he promised for this coin and I got caught up in the excitement, lesson learned. I was too naive to believe again in YET another scammer. That's my problem, I believe in the best in people until they prove otherwise..This is perhaps now my biggest life lesson I need to learn..NEVER TRUST ANYONE UNTIL THEY DELIVER. That's a hard one for me to digest, but I will have to swallow this pill.s I apologize if I offended anyone here. Also on another note, I do cryptcurrency promotions as it's my main job. Both my husband and I have no jobs, welfare, family support or otherwise and we are just surviving doing translation work and coin promotions and some other online stuff. I don't want to tell you the half of it but before you judge me harshly for doing coin promotions, would you rather have me be homeless and on the streets? I don't have alternatives, not for the foreseeable future. I am 51 years old and my Husband is 60, no one takes on old biddies like us, especially living in a small country like ours. This is ALL we have. I also find many of the coins quite gimmicky and fun but I have been burned just like many others, some are good, some are crap and some are so-so. This is a new way where people can express their ideas but really i DIDN'T believe Barry was going to scam us. I just didn't.

Also you may judge me harshly for coin promotion but I have introduced many many lay people into bitcoin and crypto, without any benefit to myself but to educate them into a new reality, that is something no one here sees but they are always thankful to be introduced to this new technological concept. I hope this will give you more of an overview. Yes I say silly things in the threads, we all muck about on this forum, but in reality I am quite serious about spreading the idea of digital currency to others. Have a great day.
This is me:

I won't hide either.

Fair play to you and your husband for using crypto as your main or only income, I myself have a long term plan to support myself crypto trading, it can be daunting to say the least. Glad I cashed out good chunk usd before the pound value dropped against the dollar. Wise move I took there Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:45:21 PM

LMAO!!  Cheesy

This is me:

I won't hide either.

Fair play to you and your husband for using crypto as your main or only income, I myself have a long term plan to support myself crypto trading, it can be daunting to say the least. Glad I cashed out good chunk usd before the pound value dropped against the dollar. Wise move I took there Smiley

That's great if you can achieve it..Day trading is very taxing but I tend to end up bagholding, so I hope one day some bag will be worth something.  Grin Grin I hope in this great experiment we can learn from each other and how to become better people through our experiences, including stuffing up..  Cheesy Wink I wanted to short the pound too on brexit day but we were skint lol.. hubby loves to trade japanese yen..and he got a margin call. lol

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

LMAO!!  Cheesy

This is me:

I won't hide either.

No, you didn't believed in this coin. You just believed that it might make some money for you (which you considered as a loss from the previous ICO). I really do understand your point for making a living out of cryptocurrencies, but this doesn't mean you can screw people (by hyping it). Period.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:31:59 PM

Barry may have a new project hmm who knows, I hope he is ok.

http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-central-bank-to-create-dnbcoin-prototype/

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
addiction2k1

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:19:11 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 03:42:06 AM by addiction2k1

whos got some contact info on this guy?

randomly I do notice http://chipcoin.info/ is hosted on the same name server that growcoin was using for their domain. Thats interesting I would say.

and a little further... both domains were registered with namecheap and using private whois .... barry is that another you got holding to burn next?

I could be wrong of course
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:23:53 PM

Someone just lost patience and dumped 4k+ coins.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:14:09 PM

It'll prob go to 500 sat lol
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:13:46 PM

Edit: it just hit 200 sat low! What a joke lol
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:19:09 PM

LMAO!!  Cheesy

This is me:

I won't hide either.

No, you didn't believed in this coin. You just believed that it might make some money for you (which you considered as a loss from the previous ICO). I really do understand your point for making a living out of cryptocurrencies, but this doesn't mean you can screw people (by hyping it). Period.

You have a right to your opinion but that doesn't mean you know me at all. Have a great day, Peace out!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:49:24 PM

whos got some contact info on this guy?

randomly I do notice http://chipcoin.info/ is hosted on the same name server that growcoin was using for their domain. Thats interesting I would say.

and a little further... both domains were registered with namecheap and using private whois .... barry is that another you got holding to burn next?

I could be wrong of course

Excuse me? LMFAO
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

Edit: it just hit 200 sat low! What a joke lol

Moon is coming!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: