Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41565 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:39:35 PM

Do I smell a takeover? ?  Cheesy
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:50:05 PM

sniff, sniff, sniff......hmmm, it does smell sorta like a takeover is in the air

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:54:03 PM

Why? To make some "improvements", dump to other guys and disappear again? Takeovers should be done by people who really believe that the idea of the coin is good and it could actually work, not by people who want to create an exit point and dump to others.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:22:15 PM

Why? To make some "improvements", dump to other guys and disappear again? Takeovers should be done by people who really believe that the idea of the coin is good and it could actually work, not by people who want to create an exit point and dump to others.

I agree actually, it needs a real plan and a real backing. A community takeover over a grow coin won't work, this needs someone with real grow experience unless you do something else like a vertical sustainable farm or something backed by grow coins, but even that would need huge capital.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:17:18 PM

It was just a suggestion, use guys need loosen up a bit!  if someone want to pump it they will do it plain and simple!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:57:58 PM

Just take your losses and go on further.

Im happy i dropped my coins a few weeks ago.
Did everybody know here that a growshop who sells to growers in the cannabis industry is illegal in the Netherlands. Shocked

[urlhttps://www.rijksoverheid.nl/actueel/nieuws/2015/03/02/voorbereiding-illegale-hennepteelt-strafbaar-per-1-maart-2015][/url]

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:07:00 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 10:22:15 PM by Megaquake

Did everybody know here that a growshop who sells to growers in the cannabis industry is illegal in the Netherlands. Shocked

[urlhttps://www.rijksoverheid.nl/actueel/nieuws/2015/03/02/voorbereiding-illegale-hennepteelt-strafbaar-per-1-maart-2015][/url]

Around the world in many countries where cannabis has been used for almost half a century, they are now entering into the next stage of legal regulation of cannabis. And that moves the level of reform up a notch. Take Jamaica or the Netherlands for example. There is a strong understanding that legal regulation of the cannabis market from seed to sale falls outside of the scope of the UN treaties. But for those countries, this creates an obstacle to making political decisions in the direction of legal regulation. And these tensions will continue on both sides because these countries want to regulate and not feel restricted. The ones who take those steps are struggling with finding a legal explanation of their non-compliance with UN treaties.

https://www.unodc.org/documents/ungass2016/Contributions/Civil/Transform-Drug-Policy-Foundation/Cannabis-policy-in-the-Netherlands.pdf

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
addiction2k1

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:02:52 AM

assuming this is true... everyone here was/is an idiot and never asked this question before? I would hope someone was keeping an eye out for red flags like this...makes me question any altcurrency like this for the future
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:34:51 AM

I'm taking down the explorer soon.. If someone wants to extend the hosting period, pm me please..
Megaquake

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Netherlands

41 municipalities have endorsed a manifesto calling for the production of cannabis to be regulated, and 25 of the 38 biggest municipalities have applied to the Minister of Justice for permission to experiment with various forms of authorised
cannabis production and wholesale supply

These include the licensing of private growers and municipally run cannabis farms. So far, no such
applications have been approved, however the mayor of one municipality in the south, Heerlen,
has publicly expressed his willingness to proceed without formal permission.

In addition, the majority of supporters of both the political parties that currently make up the
Netherlands’ coalition government are in favor of legally regulating the supply of cannabis,20 and
the second biggest party, Democrats 66, which is currently in opposition, is preparing a bill that
would realize this goal.21 Consequently, all signs point to there being broad popular and political
support for continuing the country’s historically progressive stance on cannabis.

在Kano.is的BTC
lewis.jr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

Has anyone heard from dev? I was trying to reach out a while back to collaborate, but I never received a reply...

something wrong happen here.
dev is my friend and he doesn't answer my pms
I'm worryed about to be honest
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:05:20 PM

assuming this is true... everyone here was/is an idiot and never asked this question before? I would hope someone was keeping an eye out for red flags like this...makes me question any altcurrency like this for the future

If it is true, and anyone noticed it, they probably had an idea this was a pump n dump scam. So why would they inform everyone ? they would buy cheap and sell for profit. Then they would reveal the info.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:19:56 PM

I also had to sell because a coin without any team behind it is a dead coin and although it had a lot of potential I had to sell, albeit at a loss, but risk is what goes with these things. We go in with our eyes open and I would not want to promote a coin that is dead just to get it pumped so I offload it at higher price. If it's dead, it's dead plain and simple. I had hopes and was hyped up about it because of what we were promised by the DEV, he didn't deliver, time to move on.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:08:28 AM

Most definitely a shame dev didn't follow through, I find it very odd that he/she hasn't logged on from June 10th with previous good activity, strange.. Huh
Megaquake

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 08:44:25 AM

Most definitely a shame dev didn't follow through, I find it very odd that he/she hasn't logged on from June 10th with previous good activity, strange.. Huh

I agree I do not think he intended to just abandon this project.

在Kano.is的BTC
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

Alot of people on here have more than 1 account. He is most likely not logging into this one because it is connected with this scam. He restarted the coin with the sole purpose of dumping his old grow coins to make a couple of BTC. It's amazing what some people will do for a few bucks.
addiction2k1

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

eryn
Alot of people on here have more than 1 account. He is most likely not logging into this one because it is connected with this scam. He restarted the coin with the sole purpose of dumping his old grow coins to make a couple of BTC. It's amazing what some people will do for a few bucks.
can we a mod to review this idea? no one wants these people running around killing projects left and right and stealing everyones cash in the middle.
addiction2k1

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:05:33 PM

quick ip trace woud show whats going on here
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:14:40 PM

Good idea to find out id this DEV is doing multiple projects and having pump groups pumping coins and then dumping them and leaving. I ave heard that there a few devs doing this over and over again. It's really quite sad.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
addiction2k1

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:41:48 AM

Good idea to find out id this DEV is doing multiple projects and having pump groups pumping coins and then dumping them and leaving. I ave heard that there a few devs doing this over and over again. It's really quite sad.

mods can we get a response on this idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: