Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price the BTC must reach next month for you to sell?  (Read 4433 times)
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:35:52 AM

For me i don't think .i wanna hold it for more years as much as i can but if incase for next month i will be needed a money i will reserve it to be $1000 before i will sell.
1000 usd is the good target to hold, as it can earn us good profits and many people are waiting for that price so that they can sell when it hits $1k mark.

If it reaches $1000, that is just 40% from now, It is not enough. It has to rise 200% or more for me to sell.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:49:00 AM

Never. And I'm crap at judging price. And I'm only signed up with bitstamp, who i dislike intensely for their anal probing, and i can't be arses to verify elsewhere.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:57:42 AM

For me i don't think .i wanna hold it for more years as much as i can but if incase for next month i will be needed a money i will reserve it to be $1000 before i will sell.
1000 usd is the good target to hold, as it can earn us good profits and many people are waiting for that price so that they can sell when it hits $1k mark.

If it reaches $1000, that is just 40% from now, It is not enough. It has to rise 200% or more for me to sell.

It can rise at the  time of halving, but I would still prefer to sell some part of my coins when it hits $800 and rest I will hold for the future.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:04:20 PM

It can rise at the  time of halving, but I would still prefer to sell some part of my coins when it hits $800 and rest I will hold for the future.

why $800? do have any particular reason for choosing this price.

for me, i am looking for a much higher price to even start selling. somewhere above $1000 i would consider where i want to cash out some profit not yet.

--looking for signature--
RoseMann

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:50:01 AM

for me, i am looking for a much higher price to even start selling. somewhere above $1000 i would consider where i want to cash out some profit not yet.

There is no reason for the figure I think. It is all wild speculation. I think $800 price is sustainable. So I will not sell at that price.

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:07:32 AM

There is no reason for the figure I think. It is all wild speculation. I think $800 price is sustainable. So I will not sell at that price.

Yeah, it looks like we'll be reaching $800 and higher prices within the next week. And this is just the beginning.

DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:48:31 AM

People seem to be selling at $100 marks for example at 600 and then 700. Today people are selling early not at 800 but 770 and so I think we may need a week of stability or so before the next big moves to 900 and beyond. Nothing wrong with that and maybe I'm wrong.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:21:47 PM

People seem to be selling at $100 marks for example at 600 and then 700. Today people are selling early not at 800 but 770 and so I think we may need a week of stability or so before the next big moves to 900 and beyond. Nothing wrong with that and maybe I'm wrong.
Thats the reason we see a dump of bitcoin earlier, people tried to sell at that price to grab the chance and dont miss the time to profit.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:27:17 PM

i am looking for at least prices higher than $1100 to sell anything, even small amounts but also i have plan to spread my orders if i decide to sell anything. something like selling at $1100 then $1500 then $2000 and above.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:57:55 AM

Maybe that he bought his coins at $400 flat and want to sell as soon as he doubled his money. Beside that, you haven't even took the effort to secure at least some of your profits? It's always wise to secure profits every now and then as it allows you to close the risk of seeing your profits vanish due to massive dumps.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:27:11 AM

Maybe that he bought his coins at $400 flat and want to sell as soon as he doubled his money. Beside that, you haven't even took the effort to secure at least some of your profits? It's always wise to secure profits every now and then as it allows you to close the risk of seeing your profits vanish due to massive dumps.

Yeah if you are earning profits then without thinking twice I think you should sell your coins and collect the profits as you always have an opportunity to buy bitcoin when price drops.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:55:35 AM

i am looking for at least prices higher than $1100 to sell anything, even small amounts but also i have plan to spread my orders if i decide to sell anything. something like selling at $1100 then $1500 then $2000 and above.
Well ill do the same. Ill sell when I think the price is right and when I think that a big dump will happen.
but you cannot know when the price will rise and to what heights it will grow so i think thats a kinda risky strategy that might even make you lose some of your bitcoins to be honest

the price should be around 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin for me to sell and i doubt that it is possible to achieve in just a month so i doubt that i will sell any of my bitcoins that quick
RoseMann

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:21:48 AM

Well ill do the same. Ill sell when I think the price is right and when I think that a big dump will happen.
but you cannot know when the price will rise and to what heights it will grow so i think thats a kinda risky strategy that might even make you lose some of your bitcoins to be honest

the price should be around 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin for me to sell and i doubt that it is possible to achieve in just a month so i doubt that i will sell any of my bitcoins that quick

We do not know when the price will reach $10,000. If it rises slowly to $10,000, I will not sell. If it is a bubble, I will sell.

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:31:57 AM

For me the price has to be at least somewhere in the thousand for me to sell some of mine Bitcoins. I do not think that it is going to reach that amount before the halving is coming.
And after the halving I think that the price is going to drop once again after all this rising.
Piladeer

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:32:54 AM

For me the price has to be at least somewhere in the thousand for me to sell some of mine Bitcoins. I do not think that it is going to reach that amount before the halving is coming.
And after the halving I think that the price is going to drop once again after all this rising.

Similar for me. If the price rises to $1500 next month, I will sell. If it is just $800, I will keep the bitcoin for longer.
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:44:06 AM

I like the volatility in the bitcoin price. Volatility provides a very good trading atmosphere although most traders will discourage trading during volatile times. The ever-changing price of bitcoin enables one to gain by holding on the bitcoins and disposing them when need be. For me, I would like to sell my bitcoins when the price goes above $5,000. This will mean super profits for me without much sweat.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:20:42 PM

Im waiting for the price to reach 900 next month,and thats the signal to sell all my bitcoin.
As.long as.the price will not reach 900 i will not sell any amount of my coins.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:35:35 PM

So...

next month is not the month to sell our coins as after the next month the price will start to increase in real sense and will continue to increase with its expansion among the people so wait for longer you will get profit continuously and if you need you can use the profit for your needs.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:23:38 PM

For me i dont rely on price as long as i need money im gonna exchange my bitcoin no matter what the price will be.
But for now i dont need money cause i recently  exchange some of my bitcoin. And its time to earn bitcoin again hoping the price will go up .
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:24:52 PM

So you are not happy to sold bitcoins at 1000$.  and you need 200% price increase of bitcoins. Then my friend, you need to wait for few years for this to happen  Wink and again we cant grantee that it will happen even after few years.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████