Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price the BTC must reach next month for you to sell?  (Read 4433 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:41:44 PM

i think the price of bitcoin must reach to $1000 in the next month then i think, i will sell my bitcoin and i will get a good profit form bitcoin, and i hope bitcoin really increasing its price to $1000 sooner because bitcoin going to rise up its price too much faster .
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

So...

i think that i would buy a lot of bitcoins if their price would fall to 500$ for example, as price should rise pretty soon so i would earn money

i would also buy a lot of bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion the price of bitcoin will really soon grow a lot to a new all time high, i hope i will make big money
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:10:30 PM

So...

i think that i would buy a lot of bitcoins if their price would fall to 500$ for example, as price should rise pretty soon so i would earn money

i would also buy, if the price would go to a new all time high i would definitely sell then because in my opinion the price will also go down once again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:27:40 PM

So...

i would also buy, if the price would go to a new all time high i would definitely sell then because in my opinion the price will also go down once again

If the price of the bitcoin reaches $1200 next month, I will sell. If the price is $800 to 1000, I will not sell.

funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

So...

If the price of the bitcoin reaches $1200 next month, I will sell. If the price is $800 to 1000, I will not sell.
though i dont think that it is still possible right now because the rice does not grow at such a rapid pace, in my opinion the growth to 900 dollars is possible at the best

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:09:10 PM

If i will need money for my personal use then I will convert my bitcoin to fiat and will not care that what price it has, as my needs are more compulsory than any profit, and if will not need it then I will not sell them no matter how much its value increases.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:40:26 AM

So...

though i dont think that it is still possible right now because the rice does not grow at such a rapid pace, in my opinion the growth to 900 dollars is possible at the best
Bitcoin prices will move higher for the rest of 2016 and can reach $700 by next month. While the driving forces behind any Bitcoin rally are hard to ascertain, it’s also hard to deny that Bitcoin has had a lot of infrastructure growth lately. But beyond that it will grow up.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:55:01 AM

So...

i think that i will sell my bitcoins only when their price will go to 900$ but price probably won't be that large next week so i will sell it later only

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:07:44 AM

So...

i think that i will sell my bitcoins only when their price will go to 900$ but price probably won't be that large next week so i will sell it later only

We may see that price at the end of the year but not possible to touch before that and I will only sell my coins when it will touch $1k till then I will prefer to hold.
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:19:42 AM

So...

We may see that price at the end of the year but not possible to touch before that and I will only sell my coins when it will touch $1k till then I will prefer to hold.

I thought the price could be $1000 in 2016. But after the hack on Bitfinex, I think $1000 could be in next year.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:27:58 PM

So...

I thought the price could be $1000 in 2016. But after the hack on Bitfinex, I think $1000 could be in next year.

it would be good to be $1000 for 1 BTC but i dont think it would touch 1000...it may touch 800-900 max....
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:15:25 PM

So...

it would be good to be $1000 for 1 BTC but i dont think it would touch 1000...it may touch 800-900 max....

There is no way the bitcoin price will touch $1000 next months. I even doubt it will be around that level by the end of the year.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:17:12 PM

So...

There is no way the bitcoin price will touch $1000 next months. I even doubt it will be around that level by the end of the year.

$1k is not that easy to achieve and it will test our patience for sure, everyone is expecting to see that price at the end of the year but I doubt it will reach there in this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: