Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just hit $465  (Read 4462 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:51:32 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:14:32 PM by MingLee

We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.
You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.
It's more than likely going to go back up, chances are there is a correction happening right now so the market can determine what it wants the buywall to be. This dump is also somewhat expected because we're hitting some of the values that people were buying at after 2013 and they might be cashing out and getting their money back that has been sitting in Bitcoin for a few years.
Even though the price is dropping from $725 to $675 now, I think it will rise again. So I will not sell my coins.

Edit: Fucked up formatting
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:59:18 PM

We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.
You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.
It's more than likely going to go back up, chances are there is a correction happening right now so the market can determine what it wants the buywall to be. This dump is also somewhat expected because we're hitting some of the values that people were buying at after 2013 and they might be cashing out and getting their money back that has been sitting in Bitcoin for a few years.
Even though the price is dropping from $725 to $675 now, I think it will rise again. So I will not sell my coins.

Yeah price has dropped down today so I don't think this is the right time to sell, in fact I would prefer to hold my coins for next couple of days and will sell when I see higher price.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:58:46 AM

Yeah price has dropped down today so I don't think this is the right time to sell, in fact I would prefer to hold my coins for next couple of days and will sell when I see higher price.

The price rose to 750 today. That was the price I expect after the halving. The price is rising too fast.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

The price rose to 750 today. That was the price I expect after the halving. The price is rising too fast.

The price is $620 now. The price dropped 10% again today. Is there a big bad news to drive the price down?
dumpida

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:40:38 PM

The price is $620 now. The price dropped 10% again today. Is there a big bad news to drive the price down?

The only news I heard is that the SegWit is going to be implemented soon. but why should that be bad news?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:47:45 PM

Don't worry, there is no bad news. It's just the usual market volatility. The price goes down $20-$40 and then it goes up $20-$40 again. It happened many times already. It's an easy way to make profit for traders.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:49:56 PM

The only news I heard is that the SegWit is going to be implemented soon. but why should that be bad news?
Personally speaking, the only reason SegWit is bad news for some people is because they simply don't want it. I haven't found any issues in my research with what it is trying to implement, however at the same time the procedure of how they are implementing it or some issues with the people developing it might have struck a wrong cord with some people. I don't know.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:52:33 PM

Don't worry, there is no bad news. It's just the usual market volatility. The price goes down $20-$40 and then it goes up $20-$40 again. It happened many times already. It's an easy way to make profit for traders.

Exactly its the best way to make profits, and price being stable now but I am not at all worried about it as I am sure that price will go higher at the time of halving.
dumpida

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:27:14 PM

Exactly its the best way to make profits, and price being stable now but I am not at all worried about it as I am sure that price will go higher at the time of halving.

Even if the rice does not go higher just after the halving, the price will be higher gradually after the halving.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

Even if the rice does not go higher just after the halving, the price will be higher gradually after the halving.

That is right. I am a believer of bitcoin. If the bitcoin is not destroyed by the developers, it will prosper.
dumpida

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:49:04 AM

That is right. I am a believer of bitcoin. If the bitcoin is not destroyed by the developers, it will prosper.

I wil also hold my bitcoin for the long term. The price will rise again and again if there is good development of the bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:06:01 AM

I wil also hold my bitcoin for the long term. The price will rise again and again if there is good development of the bitcoin.

Holding is good but not for a long time, better to sell when you are making some profits from it as you can again buy in future when price drops.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:03:25 PM

Holding is good but not for a long time, better to sell when you are making some profits from it as you can again buy in future when price drops.

I think it's perfectly fine to hold for at least 1 to 5 years. If you believe in the potential the price will not go down in 4/5 years.
In fact it will only get up. To which level is hard to predict however.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:57:57 PM

I think it's perfectly fine to hold for at least 1 to 5 years. If you believe in the potential the price will not go down in 4/5 years.

It depends on an individual, if he is full time on bitcoin and that is the only source of income then he will sell when price goes higher to earn profits, rest will hold it for long term for sure.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:24:47 PM

It depends on an individual, if he is full time on bitcoin and that is the only source of income then he will sell when price goes higher to earn profits, rest will hold it for long term for sure.
i think most of the people will be holding their bitcoins because many know that bitcoin price is going to grow really fast because of the incoming block reward halving

we reached the 465 price a long time ago and we are definitely not coming down right now, i think we have a lot of chances of reaching a new all time high pretty soon we just need to wait
dumpida

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:45:15 PM

i think most of the people will be holding their bitcoins because many know that bitcoin price is going to grow really fast because of the incoming block reward halving

we reached the 465 price a long time ago and we are definitely not coming down right now, i think we have a lot of chances of reaching a new all time high pretty soon we just need to wait

The all time high price was around $1200. I think after halving, we might reach that price in 12 months time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:11:14 AM

The all time high price was around $1200. I think after halving, we might reach that price in 12 months time.

I think the $1200 could be reached in 6 to 9 months. We have the halving and also the block size increase.
dumpida

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:25:41 PM

I think the $1200 could be reached in 6 to 9 months. We have the halving and also the block size increase.

The price is $650 now. I think the implementation of the SegWit could double the price to $1300 at least.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:54:32 PM

Things have changed a lot since the $ 465. I hope the bitcoin evolve in terms of adoption.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:26:01 PM

Things have changed a lot since the $ 465. I hope the bitcoin evolve in terms of adoption.
thats true, the price is much higher at the moment and it does not show any signs of falling any time soon, i hope that it will make me some good money in the future but anything might happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: