Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:44:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program  (Read 21904 times)
Morgoth2k6

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

I registered because I need to exchange bitcoins to vericoins but, sadly, it's still "temporarily unavailable."  I hope it becomes available soon else I have to transfer back my BTC and just lose the service fees. Angry

It looks like their 48 hours are different than ours...
Shame, it could have been a good service.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

If you are considering adding more coins to your BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE etc here are our details below.Contact me if you need further info.

Thanks

~plusbus

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource
codru39

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

Hi Everyone,
Today I decided to buy some Ripple. I created a new XRP wallet on my BIT.AC account and I have sent a pretty good amount to the newly created XRP address. But the money never arrived!

In fact they arrived, I was able to see the correct balance using an external account explorer. But it shows Balance = 0 in my bit.ac wallet. And also there are no XRP transactions in the history. I wrote a message to the customer support, I also PMed the user bitac - still no any reaction.

I can guess there is missynchronisation between the wallet and the real account - but how it can ever happen? It is hard to believe that this service is working with such bugs. I am really concerned about my money safety.

Unfortunately , I decided to use this wallet without checking the reviews on the forum, I used it before and it worked just fine.
If someone from bit.ac is reading this - please react and fix this problem - otherwise it will look like scam.

Regards.
EvanK

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

I registered because I need to exchange bitcoins to vericoins but, sadly, it's still "temporarily unavailable."  I hope it becomes available soon else I have to transfer back my BTC and just lose the service fees. Angry

It looks like their 48 hours are different than ours...
Shame, it could have been a good service.

40 days and counting for me.... Angry
triqledeye

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Dear Bitcointalk visitors!

We're proud to present our new BIT.AC project!

60,000 customer accounts since March, 2016. 180+ BTC daily instant exchange volume

BIT.AC is the first multi coin crypto currency wallet to enable built-in true WYSIWYG realtime instant cross currency exchange!

Although BIT.AC stands for "Bitcoin Account", our innovative product is not merely limited to Bitcoin. In fact, you can now benefit from the added capability of creating wallets in no less than twelve popular crypto-currencies.

Benefits at a glance:
-    Features a multi currency crypto wallet containing 22 of the most popular crypto currencies, with yet more currencies in the pipeline;
-    Enables true instant cross currency exchange;
-    Supports the sending of crypto currency via email;
-    Offers competitive instant exchange rates;
-    Provides the unique option of joining an extremely profitable affiliate program.

Supported crypto currencies
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- LISK
- Litecoin
- Dogecoin
- Factom
- DASH
- Monero
- Namecoin
- Novacoin
- CLAM
- Vertcoin
- Peercoin
- Vericoin
- BCAP
- Edgeless
- Guppy
- Trustcoin
- Taas
- Lunyr
- Golem
- Xaurum
- Time
- vSlice
- TokenCard
- Gnosis
- BAT
- Pluton
- Augur
- ICONOMI
- iEXEC
- Singular DTV
- Melon
- Wings
- FirstBlood

Attractive exchange rates
We are working hard to offer you the best Instant Cross Currency Exchange rates possible.

Mobile wallet
A mobile version of the BIT.AC crypto wallet for Android devices is also available.

Affiliate program
BIT.AC invites you to join our highly profitable partner program. Register today, attract new users to our service,  and you'll automatically receive 50% commission on all of their instant exchange transactions fees.

API
With developers in mind. We do offer an API access to our system. Build your own wallet or exchange service in no time!

We welcome any feedback or comments that you may have about the system and its functionality.

Sincerely yours,
BIT.AC Team.

Hello bit.ac,

Several days i have really big problems with your servers.

It's really hard to send any coins from your wallet to other wallets, some transactions i can finish but most of them i can't send and they are now stuck in your website.... it's a quite big amount.

Also i have send you serveral messages through private message @bit.ac. But still not any respons. Also tried to contact you by facebook.. and what you think? again, no response...

I would appreciate if you give any response to my messages and won't wait for days/weeks to answer.

Regards,

Michael
bitac (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BIT.AC STAFF

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

Guys, we need 48 more hours for our cold storage reserves to be rebalanced. We apologize for the inconvenience, as many customers are withdrawing their funds at once due to recent E-mail/DDoS problems. Some transactions are still delayed. Rest assured, no coins will be lost during the process.

Again, we apologize.

BIT.AC Customer Service Representative
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

I have a question. If we use this then we don't own our private keys to these wallets what's to stop you from running with all 22 of each users currencies ? That is alot to lose it's like a whole portfolio.
codru39

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

Mr. Btac,
The requested 48 hours are already gone. I just googled and I have found a lot a new advertisement about Bit.ac on bitcoin-related sites. If You have technical problems - why do You need new users?
Why my funds are not shown in my wallet? I can see them on that address via another browser.

Is this scam? Are You planning to keep all these funds for You?
Why then You are still here, being online twice per day?

Why the customer service doesn't respond? Why You don't respond to PMs?
Why you just not return all these money to users, to get confirmations that everything if fine? You have chosen not the best time for these games, do You know?

Counting on Your answers.
MPires

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:02:44 AM

Fellow BIT.AC wallet users,

I have been unable to login into my BIT.AC wallet for 20 days now.

I've sent them several messages via their support page on their website, tried to contact them on Twitter and Facebook, and also sent them 3x PMs via this portal.

On 13/07/2017, I did get a reply to my first PM, in which they have asked me to confirm the following:

"Thank you for contacting us. Please accept our apologies for the delay in communications. Our staff is exteremely busy setting up a brand new look for BIT.AC which will be available in a few days.

Could you please provide your E-mail address used to register your BIT.AC account? We'll need to ask a few simple questions to verify your account ownership.

Kindly answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge:

1. What is your approximate account's registration date?

2. What is your account's primary currency?

3. What is your account's approximate balance?

Please contact us at your ealiest convenience. Thank you!"

After I provided them with the information requested, and 3x more PMs later; I have received no reply from them.

I then decided to investigate this company online, and found out that BIT.AC Limited has been Struck off/Dissolved by the UK Companies House on 11/07/2017. You can see this for yourself in the web address below.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09986257

Will we be getting our funds back?

Regards,  MPires

miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

Guys, we need 48 more hours for our cold storage reserves to be rebalanced. We apologize for the inconvenience, as many customers are withdrawing their funds at once due to recent E-mail/DDoS problems. Some transactions are still delayed. Rest assured, no coins will be lost during the process.

Again, we apologize.

Where are you? There are a lot of people that have attempted to make transactions and they have been pending for 72+ hours now. What is going on here?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
EvanK

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

Come on guys don't overreact now! They only asked for 48hrs of patience so they can rebalance their storage. It seems that they found also a way to expand the timeline. I believed that time is a universal unit of measure commonly shared and perceived in the same way by all rationally thinking creatures, but nope the definition of 48hrs is totally different for bit.ac. Did you find a way to expand the time/space continuum? Did you manage to jump back and forth timelines?

Really now though, I try to find something more than the word "ridiculous" to describe this situation but nope, nothing comes up in mind.
Malecki

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

1GGeYnPoTmFiS3U7hnijnqpM4UwUbKRs3r here's where they sent my btc and there's a loooong list of other wallets sent with mine. May wanna check your Bit.AC wallet on blockchain to see if yours is on there too

https://blockchain.info/address/1GGeYnPoTmFiS3U7hnijnqpM4UwUbKRs3r
MPires

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Dear Maleki,

Great thanks for sharing this information with me, which proves what I suspected for a long time.

I found my wallet address in the Blockchain URL you sent me and managed to confirm that BIT.AC have pretty much emptied the majority (if not all) of the funds in my wallet 2 days after they blocked access to my wallet, which at the time was around 1.1 BTC.

Do you know if that is a way of getting it back?

It has been 25 days since they blocked access to my wallet.

The cryptocurrency space is not regulated which allows these type of crooks to literally deprive their customers from their funds.

No wonder the UK companies regulator have struck them off their legal space, but unfortunately, they continue to operate (illegally that is), thus continuing to do the same to many other honest investors like the rest of us.

A said state of events I must say!

Regards,  MPires
Malecki

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

Dear Maleki,

Great thanks for sharing this information with me, which proves what I suspected for a long time.

I found my wallet address in the Blockchain URL you sent me and managed to confirm that BIT.AC have pretty much emptied the majority (if not all) of the funds in my wallet 2 days after they blocked access to my wallet, which at the time was around 1.1 BTC.

Do you know if that is a way of getting it back?

It has been 25 days since they blocked access to my wallet.

The cryptocurrency space is not regulated which allows these type of crooks to literally deprive their customers from their funds.

No wonder the UK companies regulator have struck them off their legal space, but unfortunately, they continue to operate (illegally that is), thus continuing to do the same to many other honest investors like the rest of us.

A said state of events I must say!

Regards,  MPires

Unless you know a good hacker the only thing I know to do is file a report here: https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/ExternalOnlineForms/CompanyComplaint.aspx

the info to fill it in is here: https://www.endole.co.uk/company/10567776/bitbase-ltd

but their ip goes back to  Lengenfeld Germany Latitude: 48.690835 Longitude: 9.140509

The addresse they're using isn't correct :O(
miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

A totally despicable act, if they have truly gone and stolen everyone's funds. How can anyone does this and live with themselves? I don't understand it.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
MPires

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

All I know, which I found out today, is that my wallet was emptied 3 days after I made a large deposit into it.

All the messages I sent via the BIT.AC support page were never answered.

I've received 1 reply on twitter asking me to use the support page, and a PM reply on this portal requesting more information, at least 10 days after they've drained my account.

What I know now at a great lost, is that I shouldn't have put "most of my eggs in the same basket", and have been literally robbed as a result.

What amazes me however, is that you can still open new accounts (wallets) with BIT.AC, and that respectable cryptocurrency companies such as DASH continue to promote this service to this day, when many honest users such as many of us keep being robbed and lied to on a daily basis...

The cryptocurrency community should come up with an effective way of not just naming & shaming this type of unscrupulous operations but also to shut them down for good to prevent others of being robbed and lied to the way I have been...

I doubt that they will loose any sleep over this as they didn't had to work hard to generate the funds stolen from their customers wallets...to them must feel like taking candy from a baby, and unfortunately, they took over 2,000 USD from me.

Sad though!
Malecki

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

Ouch, so sorry to hear Sad unfortunately they seem to be draining everyones wallets. Another big list of wallets has now been added to the send list to the recieving wallet..https://blockchain.info/address/1GGeYnPoTmFiS3U7hnijnqpM4UwUbKRs3r?filter=2#

I dug around on Blockchain some more and they're making away with loads of cash. one wallet is sending out $100,000 and several 10k+ all today

This is the transactions from their ip : https://blockchain.info/ip-address/108.61.198.120
Almost a million dollars transfered through their ip today alone
MPires

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

100,000 USD stollen in one hit!

That is messing up with someone extremely motivated to get it back!

Good luck to us all, and I hope that someone will be able to stop them before this operation manages to empty more pockets, for good that is... .
mr.mazahack

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

Friends, it's urgent!
A familiar hacker group agreed to help us stop the theft, tracking the real owner of bit.ac
We worked closely with them and they are trusted guys. They helped me in 2016 to return 116 btc with a similar situation.
Our term: less than 2 weeks.
While the owners of bit.ac need their servers to collect all the funds into one whole, since this business is automated, then they need to be hard on DDOS to gain time and hack.
Hackers guarantee if and not all the funds return, so their parts and deanonization of the current owner, as he will still come to convert btc and other currencies on the exchange, through which it is easy to find it at the addresses.
We are required to immediately collect at least 15 btc to acquire the required processing power and time, write software and buy shells. Every second is important.
They are our only opportunity to return the funds. Personally, I was stolen more than $ 500,000.
From myself I will add 5 btc for help.
Their wallet for bitcoin reception: 1aKyJVfvxe5Uyg83mJDVVtuFnWDyYqQGf
Dash wallet hackers: XnbAG6LnjxiQr23UCjeEyJuyCUq8jiqaWY
After sending the bitcoins to me at HP, throw the amount that you transferred to return your donations after the return of all funds.
You can ask me a lot of questions, I'll try to answer them, but with every second spent for nothing, we lose hope for a return. Help! Though a trifle. With the world on a string!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:45:34 AM

Friends, it's urgent!
A familiar hacker group agreed to help us stop the theft, tracking the real owner of bit.ac
We worked closely with them and they are trusted guys. They helped me in 2016 to return 116 btc with a similar situation.
Our term: less than 2 weeks.
While the owners of bit.ac need their servers to collect all the funds into one whole, since this business is automated, then they need to be hard on DDOS to gain time and hack.
Hackers guarantee if and not all the funds return, so their parts and deanonization of the current owner, as he will still come to convert btc and other currencies on the exchange, through which it is easy to find it at the addresses.
We are required to immediately collect at least 15 btc to acquire the required processing power and time, write software and buy shells. Every second is important.
They are our only opportunity to return the funds. Personally, I was stolen more than $ 500,000.
From myself I will add 5 btc for help.
Their wallet for bitcoin reception: 1aKyJVfvxe5Uyg83mJDVVtuFnWDyYqQGf
Dash wallet hackers: XnbAG6LnjxiQr23UCjeEyJuyCUq8jiqaWY
After sending the bitcoins to me at HP, throw the amount that you transferred to return your donations after the return of all funds.
You can ask me a lot of questions, I'll try to answer them, but with every second spent for nothing, we lose hope for a return. Help! Though a trifle. With the world on a string!

If you have really been stolen over 500,000 dollars (which is like 200 bitcoins in today's prices), why are you asking for some extra 10 bitcoins? If you actually had "contacts" as you claim and weren't in fact looking to steal more from the victims of this (likely) scam, you would have paid 15 bitcoins yourself without much ado and hesitation. Just in case, if you want to say that you don't have 10 bitcoins, I guess your hackers should agree to take them from the bitcoins returned (otherwise, they are not worth the money)

I warn everyone to be cautious and wary of this and similar offers (which might spring up here and there)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: