Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program  (Read 21902 times)
codru39

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:55:08 AM

This is the info about the owners:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is company information:

https://www.companydatabase.org.uk/company/10567776/4541181/bitbase-ltd

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/10567776/bitbase-ltd

It is run by a "Mr. Philipp Schnabel."

Here is a form to fill out so this company can be investigated:

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/ExternalOnlineForms/CompanyComplaint.aspx

Mr. Philipp Schnabel refuses to address persistent login problems by many users.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from an earlier post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1451453.msg19333222#msg19333222

Also what about "no win - no fee" principle? I am personally ready to pay a part of returned funds, but not upfront!
The way You proposed - it looks like another scam scheme. Nothing personal.

mr.mazahack

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Friends, it's urgent!
A familiar hacker group agreed to help us stop the theft, tracking the real owner of bit.ac
We worked closely with them and they are trusted guys. They helped me in 2016 to return 116 btc with a similar situation.
Our term: less than 2 weeks.
While the owners of bit.ac need their servers to collect all the funds into one whole, since this business is automated, then they need to be hard on DDOS to gain time and hack.
Hackers guarantee if and not all the funds return, so their parts and deanonization of the current owner, as he will still come to convert btc and other currencies on the exchange, through which it is easy to find it at the addresses.
We are required to immediately collect at least 15 btc to acquire the required processing power and time, write software and buy shells. Every second is important.
They are our only opportunity to return the funds. Personally, I was stolen more than $ 500,000.
From myself I will add 5 btc for help.
Their wallet for bitcoin reception: 1aKyJVfvxe5Uyg83mJDVVtuFnWDyYqQGf
Dash wallet hackers: XnbAG6LnjxiQr23UCjeEyJuyCUq8jiqaWY
After sending the bitcoins to me at HP, throw the amount that you transferred to return your donations after the return of all funds.
You can ask me a lot of questions, I'll try to answer them, but with every second spent for nothing, we lose hope for a return. Help! Though a trifle. With the world on a string!

If you have really been stolen over 500,000 dollars (which is like 200 bitcoins in today's prices), why are you asking for some extra 10 bitcoins? If you actually had "contacts" as you claim and weren't in fact looking to steal more from the victims of this (likely) scam, you would have paid 15 bitcoins yourself without much ado and hesitation. Just in case, if you want to say that you don't have 10 bitcoins, I guess your hackers should agree to take them from the bitcoins returned (otherwise, they are not worth the money)

I warn everyone to be cautious and wary of this and similar offers (which might spring up here and there)

Mistaken by zero. 50000 $
Once again I repeat that I do not insist on helping you.
If there is not enough time left, then I will supplement my means and still return them to myself and will continue to win. Therefore, I ask you to be described in private messages to those who have transferred funds, in the first place to return their money, and the remainders are already distributed among you, if any, will be.
These are not hackers who take money from people, but those who fight for the truth.
I do not think that they will want to pay for this special operation from your own pocket.
I do not insist on fees, but you can leave your opinion to yourself and hope for a wonderful healing of the brain of the creators of bit.ac, that they will spare you and give you money back.
I can not sit pants and wait for miracles and try to give an opportunity to return money to other people.
Investing in bitcoin - you already risk to remain with nothing, and who does not take risks - he does not drink champagne, so this is your business.
I think that it is necessary to return funds only to those who have money for this business, and those who sit and wait - let's wait further.
It is better to send balances to charity.
miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Friends, it's urgent!
A familiar hacker group agreed to help us stop the theft, tracking the real owner of bit.ac
We worked closely with them and they are trusted guys. They helped me in 2016 to return 116 btc with a similar situation.
While the owners of bit.ac need their servers to collect all the funds into one whole, since this business is automated, then they need to be hard on DDOS to gain time and hack.
Hackers guarantee if and not all the funds return, so their parts and deanonization of the current owner, as he will still come to convert btc and other currencies on the exchange, through which it is easy to find it at the addresses.
We are required to immediately collect at least 15 btc to acquire the required processing power and time, write software and buy shells. Every second is important.
They are our only opportunity to return the funds. Personally, I was stolen more than $ 500,000.
After sending the bitcoins to me at HP, throw the amount that you transferred to return your donations after the return of all funds.
You can ask me a lot of questions, I'll try to answer them, but with every second spent for nothing, we lose hope for a return. Help! Though a trifle. With the world on a string!

You are a worthless human being! Trying to come here and steal more money from the people that feel like they have been burned! Get lost you total scammer!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:22:35 AM

Friends, it's urgent!

If you have really been stolen over 500,000 dollars (which is like 200 bitcoins in today's prices), why are you asking for some extra 10 bitcoins? If you actually had "contacts" as you claim and weren't in fact looking to steal more from the victims of this (likely) scam, you would have paid 15 bitcoins yourself without much ado and hesitation. Just in case, if you want to say that you don't have 10 bitcoins, I guess your hackers should agree to take them from the bitcoins returned (otherwise, they are not worth the money)

I warn everyone to be cautious and wary of this and similar offers (which might spring up here and there)

Mistaken by zero. 50000 $

Oh, really? A fat finger or what?

And now you are going to pay over 12,500 for 50,000 dollars to someone who as you claim can help the poor ones see their money back, right? Maybe, you should diminish the payment 10 times as well and ask for just 1 bitcoin instead of 10 bitcoins? I don't know if anyone is ever going to send you anything (I hope you won't receive anything), but with asking for just 1 bitcoin you could fare better (as it seems to me). After all, 2,500 dollars is a pretty decent amount of money in most quarters of the world

mr.mazahack

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:42:13 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 10:56:19 AM by mr.mazahack

Friends, it's urgent!
You do not listen to me at all. I ask you to translate 1 btc? I ask you to translate as much as possible. I previously worked with these people on extracting huge money from one exchange, where they acted in a similar way, like bit.ac I managed to return some of these funds with the help of these people and now, after three days of negotiations, they agreed to help, explained the costs and set the price of their services. I'll repeat to you a third time - if you are not interested in my proposal, then you can pass by. I do not insist.
mr.mazahack

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:52:09 AM

I will not leave a single post here. Would you like to participate? - Transfer the coin and ask to write in private messages. Do not want to return the money? Sit on your ass in silence or discuss, as a wish, abnormal people. To you with all your heart, And you asshole. Waiting for those who wish before July 30 and all. There will be an opportunity - I'll take your money.
For good from you is returned by evil and negative.
bitac (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BIT.AC STAFF

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Guys no worries all transactions will be processed in a matter of days. Our business model was strongly affected by recent BTC-e issue as we used it as our primary liquidity provider.

Please stay updated

BIT.AC Customer Service Representative
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

Guys no worries all transactions will be processed in a matter of days. Our business model was strongly affected by recent BTC-e issue as we used it as our primary liquidity provider.

Please stay updated

ok i'm willing to be patient.  can you explain why people's wallets are being emptied?

BTC-e was your 'liquidity provider', but what about users coins in 'secure storage' that are flying out faster than hooker's bra?
miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Please stay updated

I really hope you are being truthful with us. I really like using BIT AC. It is very simple to use and offers some much needed services, and is very good for newbies in the cryptocurrency world.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Malecki

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:18:46 AM

Time will tell. Would help people to ease their mind if you could explain why wallets are being emptied
cool32

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

I trasnferred my ETH to coinbase but the transaction is still pending from days. etherscan status for both send and receive wallet shows nothing new. My ETH is screwed up? what can i do to try to get it bck? i sent the support messages but for no use.  Huh  Undecided
MPires

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:22:47 PM

Dear BIT.AC wallet fellow users,

It appears to me that the people that deprived us of our funds are either getting ever more greedy or desperate...

..one thing is to rob simple people and new to the cryptocurrency space like me of something as low as $2,000; but it is a totally different ball game to do it to more resourceful individuals by emptying wallets worth $10,000 or even $100,000 as reported in this chat room!

One thing is for sure, is that their silence goes on, and I see no efforts from them to prove us wrong!

Once again, good luck to us all...
miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:25:28 AM

Looks like we continue to wait for anything positive from BIT AC. It is really a sad state of affairs with this.....they had something pretty special with their set up. I am still hoping for the best.

mr.mazahack

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

Friends, today is over. I have already invested my money to people and we already have advancements. I hasten to please those who have invested (and there are none) - there is a 100% chance of getting money back, but only in a different way. We are already at the preparation stage. I can only help to bring unconfirmed transactions to the network to finish it, but it's impossible to change the recipient's address. Soon you will lose the results of work, and you drool.
mr.mazahack

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

Greetings to you, friends.
My friends managed to access the site.
Now I have the ability to send an uncommitted transaction to the network.
I'm stumbling through the screenshots.
https://preview.ibb.co/nOzKH5/bit_ac2.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/jurkPk/bit_ac.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/cWz0qQ/bit_ac3.jpg
If you want me to help you send transactions to the network - write to private messages or email: mr.joulsmith@gmail.com
You need only the email you use to log into your account bit.ac.
I do not need a password!
 Wink
bitac (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BIT.AC STAFF

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

BIT.AC Important Announcement

Ok guys, we are now getting the whole engine up.

All transactions will be live again by Monday, Aug 7th, 2017 (most likely by Friday night). We apologize for the situation as BIT.AC staff working hard to get the system back online.

BIT.AC Customer Service Representative
mr.mazahack

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:53:14 PM

Do not lie to people, please. All wallets are empty and having access to your server it became clear by 99.9% that you are scammers and do not have time to withdraw all of your funds to your controlled wallets, because you are wasting time. People, do not believe them! This is the most deceitful server. Until August 7 they will withdraw all funds from people's wallets !!!
mr.mazahack

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

BIT.AC Important Announcement

Ok guys, we are now getting the whole engine up.

All transactions will be live again by Monday, Aug 7th, 2017 (most likely by Friday night). We apologize for the situation as BIT.AC staff working hard to get the system back online.
You can not even explain to people the reason why you transferred all the funds to your purses.
mr.mazahack

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

Please draw your attention to the fact that after August 7, assistance in the withdrawal will not be possible. Already 2 people turned svvvodom and all of them were satisfied. Be the following: write to email: mr.joulsmith.gmail.com
widgetman

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Are we all being done over or what? No access for 10 days and all efforts to request assistance unanswered. All transactions 'pending'
Looks like we might have been 'had'. No replies = very unhappy customers (or suckers)!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: