Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53993 times)
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:40:34 PM

This is something I just told me today. Finally, I conclued that it wasn't necessary for her to know what it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:43:23 PM

This is something I just told me today. Finally, I conclued that it wasn't necessary for her to know what it is.

Yeah and if she is not interested in it then why should we waste our time into it, its good that we invest that time in earning bitcoins.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:52:00 PM

Yeah and if she is not interested in it then why should we waste our time into it, its good that we invest that time in earning bitcoins.
Her interests in the future covered with mist but present, here and some Grin
camimbo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:59:15 AM

Just be straight forward Smiley
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:43:34 AM

Just tell your girlfriend that, bitcoin is your source of income and tell the advantages of having a bitcoin
yeah I also said that to my wife I have a part time job and I say that bitcoin is the easiest job for me
and I suggest her to continue my business in bitcoin. but she was not interested with it. unfortunately
she prefers to care for my children
happybitcoinph

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

Just tell your girlfriend that, bitcoin is your source of income and tell the advantages of having a bitcoin
yeah I also said that to my wife I have a part time job and I say that bitcoin is the easiest job for me
and I suggest her to continue my business in bitcoin. but she was not interested with it. unfortunately

How come it's not fortunate if she prefers to care for your children?

I'd rather want to see my wife taking care of my children rather than doing bitcoin jobs.

It's still more worth than money.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:55:45 AM

How come it's not fortunate if she prefers to care for your children?

I'd rather want to see my wife taking care of my children rather than doing bitcoin jobs.

It's still more worth than money.

Lol i agree with you, i prefer my wife taking care of my children instead do a business in bitcoin. I mean, she can do that business if all children things are done.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:02:53 AM

You're like that dude who posted a thread asking "how to make my children earn BTC" Tongue

Instead of being proud of her taking care of your childrend, you're telling us this? xD
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

Actually my girlfriend is not interested in economic and financial issues. I have been involved in trading for four years and I have never convinced her about the relevance of this things. She has a vague idea about the importance of bitcoin as the future of online payments, but not much more.
I think if you've noticed that your wife is not interested in economics and finance. you do not impose your wife to join. I'm afraid that if you and your wife will fight only for trivial matters. so if your wife is not interested in bitcoin. better to just give up dude
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:37:30 AM

Use bitcoin to married her. so that she can know fast what is bitcoin.. bitcoin is not easy to understand if you have no knowledge about computer..

They can easily understand the concept of bitcoin if you teach her how to earn a money with bitcoin..

Since we are in the modern technology era, using computer would be easy unless your girlfriend grew up in a remote place or mountain where there
is no usage of computer and other gadgets as well. But if you will to use bitcoin for your funds for marrying her, she will appreciate it for sure.

Vires in Numeris
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:51:55 AM

Go out on a date with her. Pay your bills using bitcoin. Watch a movie with her. Pay your tickets with bitcoin. Buy load credits for her mobile phone. Pay it with bitcoin. Do the things she like and involve bitcoin in those things. In no time, your girlfriend will also recognize the benefits of using bitcoin.
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:03:16 AM

This is exactly how i tell her what is bitcoin, "babe, Bitcoin is a digital Currency where you can pay an item online it is much faster than paymel when it comes on processing." She just said: "ok, but what is bitcoin?" and i start telling her again.
Chris4210x

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 03:04:31 PM

Why not help here to remit money with Bitcoin? Studying overseas is always expensive, Bitcoin can help to move the money faster and sometimes cheaper. ~0,8% fees for the whole deal is still some money you really do not want to pay everytime.

Visit us at www.payger.com
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:27:43 PM

I myself do not have a girlfriend Cheesy

but I've told some of my female friends about bitcoin. I say, if you want money, you find out about bitcoin, then I'll let you know how to get it Smiley

Yes first they need to understand the basic concept of bitcoin and if it is clear to them then it will be much easier for them to start earning it.

yes therefore I suggest to search in google beforehand about bitcoin, especially as he was very diligent in reading, so it will be easier for me to tell her.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:23:49 AM

If i have a girlfriend i will tell her that this in my sidejob. I can get mony from this and is can buy you some stuff at amazon if you want too. ofcourse she is happy cause i bought her a new pair of shoes
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 07:24:06 AM

If i have a girlfriend i will tell her that this in my sidejob. I can get mony from this and is can buy you some stuff at amazon if you want too. ofcourse she is happy cause i bought her a new pair of shoes

My girlfriend knows bitcoin because im using it she doesnt bother to ask or try even if she sees me earning good with it since she have descent jobs and she said that she will spend here free time to relax and thats ok for me cause i dont want here to get headache, but if she ask i will tell him my methods on how to earn bitcoin what info he needs and what she will avoid to lose money so she can be aware all side in bitcoin world, and i will show here my days,weekly and monthly earnings so she can get inspired knowing money cam inspired anyone,  but really i dont want my girlfriend join in bitcoin knowing its stressful to get it.

SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:48:30 AM

My girlfriend knows bitcoin because im using it she doesnt bother to ask or try even if she sees me earning good with it since she have descent jobs and she said that she will spend here free time to relax and thats ok for me cause i dont want here to get headache, but if she ask i will tell him my methods on how to earn bitcoin what info he needs and what she will avoid to lose money so she can be aware all side in bitcoin world, and i will show here my days,weekly and monthly earnings so she can get inspired knowing money cam inspired anyone,  but really i dont want my girlfriend join in bitcoin knowing its stressful to get it.
Wow ,such a understanding girlfriend you have .it is good that she knows what you do when you are busy bitcoining .
I don't think bitcoin is stressful in here .but it needs to think of what to post or reply that will make us a headache.hehe .
I am secretly bitcoining but she knows that i am always busy doing such reading and making money online.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:50:57 AM

I talk about Bitcoin to my girlfriend, but after a while, when she understand that we never become easy rich, they stopped every discussion about coin/meeting etc etc Sad sadly but true
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

I think it's easy, rather than explain bitcoin to others we do not know. Online shopping was the one with your girlfriend and show the ease of convenience and of course understanding bitcoin. because I think girls like shopping online so it is the easiest way to tell herr. thank you
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:57:10 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

I think it's easy, rather than explain bitcoin to others we do not know. Online shopping was the one with your girlfriend and show the ease of convenience and of course understanding bitcoin. because I think girls like shopping online so it is the easiest way to tell herr. thank you
the problem is just going to make trouble if you're shopping with bitcoin? it is a fact that there is rarely an online store that accepts bitcoin as a payment and perhaps only a few shops but not the local store. so you need a long time and much bitcoin to pay for the goods. I think for the moment This method is not good to use

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: