Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53993 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

Women love money, it shouldn't be difficult to discuss btc with your girlfriend as long as your successful with it.

Not trying to be mean here but its true, its hard to explain why you keep losing money cause its always hard to explain to a chick you are a loser, but if you are a winner its usually pretty easy to tell them anything.

Your right, women really love money. but not all women want to work hard to earn money, sometimes they just want to earn money without hard work and it could be from their husbands or boyfriends. not even all women like the hassle. because I think getting bitcoin for her looks complicated, such as trade, signature campaign or other things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:05:44 PM

I would just spend some effort telling her about it, I would probably focus on the internet currency aspect and maybe the anonymous nature, I wouldn't spend so much effort though, The same effort I would spend to tell any friend about BTC.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:51:14 PM

Do not tell her, show her.  I am sure that we are not the only ones out there that are playing heavily with scripted TX and smart contracts.  One of the things that we are putting together is a tablet app that has a built in mini wallet and a script TX or two inside.  The idea is simply to build a romantic and nice video/media app that is centered around a countdown to an event. 

Let's say it is her birthday on 12/12/2016.  You give her the tablet on 12/11, it is in kiosk mode and she carries it with her all day, seeing romantic little videos, surprises and such and taunts her about a gift that she will receive at midnight. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:56:16 PM

I told my girlfriend about bitcoins, initially she was not interested in knowing it but after spending some time behind it she found it interesting and started to know more about it.
Qunenin

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:26:07 PM

Do not tell her, show her.  I am sure that we are not the only ones out there that are playing heavily with scripted TX and smart contracts.  One of the things that we are putting together is a tablet app that has a built in mini wallet and a script TX or two inside.  The idea is simply to build a romantic and nice video/media app that is centered around a countdown to an event. 

Let's say it is her birthday on 12/12/2016.  You give her the tablet on 12/11, it is in kiosk mode and she carries it with her all day, seeing romantic little videos, surprises and such and taunts her about a gift that she will receive at midnight. 

There's a countdown and at midnight the transaction goes off and whatever it is that is her gift is shown and announced to her, as the transaction pays for the gift and goes forth

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Qunenin

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:27:16 PM

The app can lead her to a dinner with you and all kinds of things that apps can do.  Later, after the excitement has calmed she is likely to ask you questions and that is when you tell her that it is based on Bitcoin.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

its not easy to tell about bitcoin sometimes they cannot realize. but if you girlfriends is your wife they can easily understand just like my wife that he also collecting here own bitcoin but for gambling purposes instead of saving to have a good future..
Unlike mine that i just holding it for a long time and spend it for other activity online to increase the amount and for study purposes.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:36:22 PM

The app can lead her to a dinner with you and all kinds of things that apps can do.  Later, after the excitement has calmed she is likely to ask you questions and that is when you tell her that it is based on Bitcoin.

The event, countdown and the transaction are intermingled.  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

I told her about bitcoin from describing the basics of the blockchain for her. She understood it first time so it's not that hard if she's really interested in it or what you're trying to tell her. If she's not interested, you shouldn't try to describe it to her because she'll be freaked out by the technical expressions even before making an attempt to understand the matter.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

I told her about bitcoin from describing the basics of the blockchain for her. She understood it first time so it's not that hard if she's really interested in it or what you're trying to tell her. If she's not interested, you shouldn't try to describe it to her because she'll be freaked out by the technical expressions even before making an attempt to understand the matter.
Yes, explaining about bitcoin to a really not interested persons/girls might lead to harm the relationship itself. First we need to check whether they are interested or not that too by heart. But, bringing up the interest must be our first step, still it is not that much easy and possible for everyone.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:24:36 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
I will explain her how benefited Bitcoin is.how she can earn bitcoin easily.how she can use bitcoin.I defiantly sure she will be interested because earning bitcoin really amusing.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

Bitcoin does not always need to be addressed,not every detail is hashed out in a relationship so two people can bond as one.
Take a look at dating sites and you will see women that have standards about dating based on prior boyfriends. Example "NO Gamers"...This means they had enough boyfriends that did nothing with them but play video games.
Do we want bitcoin in that category as well? Cheesy

If she brings it up,address it but do not bring it up like you would a introduction into getting her into a 3 way with her best friend.
It will end badly and she will have on her profile "NO Bitcoiners"!
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:36:40 PM

They will have to describe the good and attractive features of bitcoin and have to tell them about the earning methods of bitcoins and have to tell them about the shops available with the payment system of bitcoin and have to explain them the procedure that how to exchange bitcoin with any other currency. Then they will not freak out.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:49:52 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers
I will explain her how benefited Bitcoin is.how she can earn bitcoin easily.how she can use bitcoin.I defiantly sure she will be interested because earning bitcoin really amusing.

When you tell your girlfriend about bitcoin and all of advantages of using also earnings bitcoin, it is will effective but it still depends with your girlfriend self, if she have enough spare time she potentially more interesting with bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:03:53 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

When you tell your girlfriend about bitcoin and all of advantages of using also earnings bitcoin, it is will effective but it still depends with your girlfriend self, if she have enough spare time she potentially more interesting with bitcoin.
I dont know about the most here, but my girlfriend considers earning bitcoin or something related to it a waste of my time, time that i could be spending with her without earning nothing, soo in the end she doesnt like the high interest i do have over bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:08:24 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

First introduce what is digital money(fiat), what power does the digital money has, what are the pros and cons and when you finish say that I found an alternative to this digital fiat money and ta da Bitcoin, explain why is it important to you, what are the differences with fiat or with paypal and so on.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:36:13 PM

Do for your girl is such an important thing to know about bitcoin, and why you find it so important. As for me, the girl still some currency in your pocket and what payment system you use. Are most important of all is to have the most money in your account.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:47:55 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

I dont know about the most here, but my girlfriend considers earning bitcoin or something related to it a waste of my time, time that i could be spending with her without earning nothing, soo in the end she doesnt like the high interest i do have over bitcoin.

the reason is that you have more for her to complete her needs when you will deny some needs of her to complete then she will try to find some other ways to earn and so one day she will adopt bitcoin. But it is much hard to deny a girlfriend to complete her needs as because of love with her.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:01:59 PM

Yes, explaining about bitcoin to a really not interested persons/girls might lead to harm the relationship itself. First we need to check whether they are interested or not that too by heart. But, bringing up the interest must be our first step, still it is not that much easy and possible for everyone.
I think first you must provide information that is easy to digest for her, do not force to tell her about blockchain, of course she would not understand in it, tell her something simple about what is bitcoin, then if she got interested you can take it further may notify existing technology in bitcoin?
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:52:32 AM

I think first you must provide information that is easy to digest for her, do not force to tell her about blockchain, of course she would not understand in it, tell her something simple about what is bitcoin, then if she got interested you can take it further may notify existing technology in bitcoin?

Indeed you should first explain them about the bitcoin, just the easy things and than start step for step with the more difficult things, I really think that is the bes thing you can do.
Some videos will also help from Youtube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: