Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53993 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 03:56:17 AM

I don't have girlfriend , I have a wife and children and I told them before, first, I present the benefits of Bitcoin in a practical way, they are happy and give support for what I'm doing, specially when I hit my first bitcoin earned and show to them, the value of bitcoin to dollars, now the bitcoin hit the high value day by day, we monitoring it, because of the trading investment.

Well we are the same i have wife and children and they understand the concept of bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is money.. they also support me to earn bitcoin and invest some of my salary to bitcoin.. honestly one of my child are doing signature campaign for his future and saving he want to use it for the future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:50:05 AM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

I don`t have a girlfriend right now.

When i get one,i will explain that bitcoin is a digital financial accet that can be purchased and sold

and used as a  surrency as well.

Hope that this will be enough. Grin

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:01:26 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

If you want to educate your girlfriend about bitcoin then the best thing to do when she ask you to buy her some things you should send her grocery allowance to her bitcoin wallet. That way she will study bitcoin so she could spend it in the mall and do some shopping. Later when she will learn that there are ways to earn bitcoins she will no longer purchase things in the mall but wait for the increase of bitcoins price so she can buy more elegant and luxurious items that she liked.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:28:49 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers
I think a pre requisite for me in a girlfriend would be that she's really smart.
In such a scenario it wouldn't be too hard for me to explain the concept of crypto-currency or digital currency, as the currency of the internet (in layman terms)

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:58:03 AM

Just tell her what exactly is bitcoin and what are the benefits and opportunities that are waiting if you or she will accept bitcoin in to her life. I think in that explanation she could possibly understand you and she will support you in your bitcoin journey Smiley.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:28:32 AM

Just tell her what exactly is bitcoin and what are the benefits and opportunities that are waiting if you or she will accept bitcoin in to her life. I think in that explanation she could possibly understand you and she will support you in your bitcoin journey Smiley.

I told her about the benefits and then give her some actual bitcoin she was free to use. She did use it but after that did not bother about it. Nothing much i can do now.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:02:30 AM

This is the best idea you can actually do this.
My girlfriend found bitcoin really intresting ,after i have showed here btc payout's hehee Smiley
She even want's to start an signature campaining,lol
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:09:36 AM

I told her about the benefits and then give her some actual bitcoin she was free to use. She did use it but after that did not bother about it. Nothing much i can do now.

Well that's very hard dude if you already have done all the easy way to tell your girlfriend about bitcoin.
There's none I can suggest now if you already did all the things that I'm going to suggest you.

Vires in Numeris
terman45x

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:42:27 AM

How can you expect her to use bitcoin regularly if you are spoiling her habit by giving it for free, she will definitely use and forget it, tell her to make efforts to earn it, nothing is free in a real world.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:49:20 AM

How can you expect her to use bitcoin regularly if you are spoiling her habit by giving it for free, she will definitely use and forget it, tell her to make efforts to earn it, nothing is free in a real world.

I think he is just thinking that it is the best way to make her girlfriend use bitcoin easily and going to introduce bitcoin with that way.
But if you are couple everything is free with both of you.

Vires in Numeris
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:00:20 PM

very easy for me to tell my girlfriend about bitcoin, he already knew my work and he always saw what I was doing.
so I think if you really already very close to your girlfriend it will be easier to tell.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

very easy for me to tell my girlfriend about bitcoin, he already knew my work and he always saw what I was doing.
so I think if you really already very close to your girlfriend it will be easier to tell.

Is you girlfriend a male? lol..just kidding, as you used the word 'he' instead of 'she', and that's great if she knows how your are earning it so you can guide her too in easiest way.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 01:20:51 PM

Why you want to learn ‘How to tell’ my girlfriend about bitcoins. Don’t you think I will tell her?? Lolz..  Wink

It’s an interesting task. I would buy the things she like or want by using bitcoins and next time I would tell her to do order something and give her few bitcoins with lots of instructions and tell her to spend those coins. I want her to learn how it works (not only to learn how to get gifts from me). It’s likely that she could find it difficult at first time but still I would do that.

Now, since I don’t have any girlfriend I am able save money and I use that for trading purpose.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:00:20 PM

yeah i think that would be the best way to make a girl interested in bitcoins, i think that if you told that she could earn money with bitcoins then she would use it way more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:03:20 PM

You cannot force someone to have an interest about something. You just explain that you are interested in bitcoin (in terms of ideal and maybe as a possibility of investment), but if she's not interested just let it be. If you want to talk about crypto-currency, talk with your friends that are interested in those kind of things.

Just don't be that guy, boring everyone with bitcoins and speaking about it in every possible occasion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:10:25 PM

yeah i think that would be the best way to make a girl interested in bitcoins, i think that if you told that she could earn money with bitcoins then she would use it way more

I don't think it will help, in fact she will say if you are earning then why should I earn? She knows even if she don't earn her boyfriend will take care of her expenses  Cheesy
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:13:57 PM

Well I don't have a girlfriend but I think this is how you tell everybody about bitcoin. The first step is to tell them that bitcoin is an online currency and explain it's functionality. The second and last step is to tell them how to get some free bitcoin or buy bitcoin and create a wallet. Well if they're not interested that won't do any persuasion wouldn't help.
I agree that the right term to be use is everybody. Wether it's your girlfriend, family, relative or even friends. It should all be the same towards these person, same way of the things that you know they will learn.
yeah, everyone should be using bitcoins right now, in my opinion the price of it is going to grow really huge and a lot of shops will accept it
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

this is a fact that womens are less intrested in works but they are intrested to spend money so it depends upon you and your envoirnment that she will love bitcoin or not.some girls are clever than others but some are super dumb

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:19:51 PM

It's easy though, just tell her i earn money from bitcoin and i paying our food and our things using bitcoins and i'm sure she will interest with bitcoin and start ask you about bitcoin.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:22:06 PM

True guys like technical things and girls like things that interest them.
I will guess to think if bitcoin was cute and cuddly like a cat then there would be more girls interested in using in. They would see it as fun and not boring for they view anything technical this way because girls just don't understand how it works beyond the screen thus not keeping their attention focused on how it works and how it can work for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: