Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53993 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:26:55 AM

Why would you wanna tell her? After all, she has her hands on your credit cards and in your wallet already. And you ain't even married yet. Keep a little for yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:41:33 AM

it would need a lot of explanation if you don't have anything to show to your girlfriend. you would need to impress her by using bitcoin to shop around and buy stuff in the offline world using bitcoin. this will spark her interested to it.
If you are going to impress a girl to shop around using your bitcoin your just arouse her trying to impress to her is not a good d*mn idea but if you can tell her everything how the bitcoin works then probably there are chance that you too are going to be good in trading .

she won't be interested to what bitcoin is unless she sees what it can do. she'd be more interested to suck you right after showing what bitcoin can do.
try showing your girlfriend how to buy dildo thru btc i saw there are adult shop selling dildos for bitcoin.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 02:45:42 AM

Man, I've tried everything!  But, what works best for me is to wait for a nice quiet time to talk about it.  Have the computer ready...pages tabbed....wallets synced....etc.  I will practice my delivery before hand, then I will throw out my spiel utilizing concepts she's familiar with and products that interest her.  She will lose interest quickly so I have to have everything ready and I have to keep my demonstration fairly brief....I will always end it with a goal or a prediction to keep her interested for the next time the topic presents itself.  Consequently, I have learned to never, ever, bring up bitcoin during "Dancing With The Stars!"  <--- Ruins life!
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:27:52 AM

Why to bother telling about bitcoin to your girlfriend if she is not intrested in tech things but if she like to know about it better ask her to check this forum as well as try to search about what is bitcoin and how its works. Than ask her to ask you anything she will not understand in middle.

i think it's normaly to introducing our job to ur girlfriend, my girlfriend now know more about bitcoin, and interesting to earning it too, but he not have time to learning it
lanslans

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

just tell your GF same like you tell newbie for btc, but ensure if your GF is interested to btc. if doesn't you might be trouble to explain btc, so use approach with love haha  Cheesy
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:17:24 AM

i never talk about bitcoin to my girlfriend she's would not understand lol
but maybe next time i will tell her about it at least she know how i am earn money with bitcoin
and better if she will follow me to join on bitcoin world Smiley
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:22:58 AM

but maybe next time i will tell her about it at least she know how i am earn money with bitcoin

I did talk to my girlfriend already, and it has no effect, she just told me "okay" and she told me too that she is comfortable with her job and earning nice with it and she don't want to dive in to this thing..But still, she told me that I must not be disappointed and just continue with what I am doing.. So maybe that's it, we are in different path when it comes to this thing.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

Yes its Better to tell your girlfriend about bitcoin.
So he can follow you to earn bitcoin
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:13:15 AM

just tell your GF same like you tell newbie for btc, but ensure if your GF is interested to btc. if doesn't you might be trouble to explain btc, so use approach with love haha  Cheesy
well yeah you could try that but unfortunately if she is not interested in it then she will not try it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:43:41 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 01:50:43 PM by BitcoinPC

But this thread is relevant about Girlfriend to tell her, so of course better is that to show her, in this way, she definitely follow you, actually my wife also follow me, i was not telling her and she saw whenever i was doing my work of bitcoin than one day she told me that she also want to do work with bitcoin. So you are right.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

But this thread is relevant about Girlfriend to tell her, so of course better is that to show her, in this way, she definitely follow you, actually my wife also follow me, i was not telling her and she saw whenever i was doing my work of bitcoin than one day she told me that she also want to do work with bitcoin. So you are right.
family row will look very interesting to who is working on earning bitcoin. If the wife helps or even to earn bitcoin, it did her husband.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:14:25 PM

just tell your GF same like you tell newbie for btc, but ensure if your GF is interested to btc. if doesn't you might be trouble to explain btc, so use approach with love haha  Cheesy
well yeah you could try that but unfortunately if she is not interested in it then she will not try it
That is the reason you must tell about bitcoin in an interesting way so that they could want to give it a try with the bitcoin payments.

From the beginning itself if start with benefits of having bitcoin investments, almost everyone will get into bitcoin by having interest on investment returns. Moreover Satoshi has designed bitcoin with the property of investment for the same reason only.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

I think that if you simply look at a video about how the bitcoin is working and what you can do with it, your girlfriend can understand it easily.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:48:49 AM

I think that if you simply look at a video about how the bitcoin is working and what you can do with it, your girlfriend can understand it easily.

But showing her some tutorial or videos about bitcoin is still not enough if there are things that she can't understand discussed on those videos. So I would say that you must be prepared whenever she is going to ask anything so that you are going to convince her if she gets interested to try also get into bitcoin industry. Just push it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:01:33 AM

You can tell her that you pay our food and your shopping using my bitcoins and i'm sure she will ask you about bitcoins and you tell her more about bitcoin and the benefit of using bitcoins.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:06:00 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

Hey! i would like to share my idea on how to tell my girlfriend on bitcoin i will just tell her that i found something interesting in the internet on how you will get money for just working i will just teach her the bitcointalk and then if she understands it or if she likes it that will be the time i will tell her that i already have a bitcoin then she will be shocked and tell her about my earnings in bitcoin give her extra boost on her bitcoin and how bitcoin can pay bills easily and pay load easily buy things on the internet using bitcoin that she will be happy and for last i will tell her about gambling with bitcoin Cheesy
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:13:49 PM

I doubt the girlfriend will get any interest into it, their interests is about the body, shopping and earning money over internet i doubt its something they will care about really.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

Why would you wanna tell her? After all, she has her hands on your credit cards and in your wallet already. And you ain't even married yet. Keep a little for yourself.

Cool
True haha if she holds everything that you owned for sure in future your a poor guy and she will gonna leave you after she spend all your money and coins lmao girls are love shopping and do nothing with there money eat all they can.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

Cool
True haha if she holds everything that you owned for sure in future your a poor guy and she will gonna leave you after she spend all your money and coins lmao girls are love shopping and do nothing with there money eat all they can.

Agree with this  and  too much relate, haha, Right most girls  as of todays are like that which  they only like to spend your money and do shopping there and everywhere, if you dont have  money then  she would  leave you right away. Thats why  i dont intend to say it to my girlfriend since i know her interest in to thing  and im sure shes not into bitcoin.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

very difficult to give an explanation to the girlfriend. we need a lot of time and energy. we have to be patient and calm in providing any materials about bitcoin. women prefer to shop rather than thinking of getting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: