Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government agents shooting at targets with picture of Pregnant American Woman  (Read 3795 times)
420 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:59:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDGe_Pq60z4

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:03:24 PM

But really, children?  Why not a dog with a rifle strapped to his back?  This is highly unsettling, to be mild.

420 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

But really, children?  Why not a dog with a rifle strapped to his back?  This is highly unsettling, to be mild.

I don't think in gonna stand for this if the story is true. This is how they teach militarized gestapo citizens to shoot their own countrymen

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:16:39 PM

Desensitization. Law enforcement across the USSA is being militarized, this is just an extension of that process. If and when there is open rebellion against the tyrannical stench emanating from most goobermint buildings this kind of "training" will pay off in spades.

I don't think in gonna stand for this if the story is true. This is how they teach militarized gestapo citizens to shoot their own countrymen

Homeland security isn't ordering up enough ammo to repeatedly shoot every man, woman, and child in America because they're about to deploy these empty headed toolbags to murder more people in other countries or more Americans abroad. Even sheeple have their limits, when the welfare checks stop going out there will be rebellion.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:24:33 PM

So, they have the drones.  They're training law enforcement to easily turn on their own people.  They're sociopathic lunatics.

Guess they're just waiting for someone else to make the first move.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 10:39:36 PM

Got annoyed with the stupid patriotic ranting a couple of minutes into the video but I got the message, while this kind of psychological training is used all the time it is a scary idea that they're being trained to get used to shooting regular people but to me this is also seems a bit manipulative because the whole gun debate much like with a lot of things that provoke Americans easily has far too much propaganda on either side to come to a sane conclusion really.

I can't speak for the police or the army obviously but from what I know the usual reasoning behind this kind of training is to make it so that the officers are put under lots of psychological pressure as if they were in a real situation so that if the real thing does happen in front of them they know how to deal with it. We do a similar sort of thing with the karate training I do where we properly attack someone so they can feel what it's like to have someone come at them and they know if their techniques will work. Still don't know why the fuck they would ever need to shoot at targets of children and women though.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:47:58 PM

Looks like civil war's a-comin.  They'll arm cops and soldiers to the teeth, but the citizen?  No, he can't resist.  We can't have resistance.

creativex

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:56:12 PM

There is no gun debate. There are those that believe in the Constitution and those that do not. The Constitution says I can keep and bear arms. It's very simple and unambiguous. It's governments that make it complicated by defying or circumventing the highest law of the land rather than attempting to change it.

The reasons they're shooting at targets of women and children is painfully obvious. Most people will hesitate before killing a pregnant woman or child. This instinctive hesitation is clearly being seen as a problem, just as instinctive hesitation among active duty combat troops is seen as a problem.

So the real question is...why are our public SERVANTS being militarized?

dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Fantastic
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:08:43 PM

Maybe Hitler can better explain what's going on... Tongue

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:10:49 PM

Obama has put the Department of Homeland Security in the hands of a really disturbing cabal of obese, self-loathing communistic ultra-feminist lesbians.  Knowing this group, passive-aggressive targeting of "breeders" and children is pretty much right up their alley.

DHS was, of course, the agency created by Bush in order to consolidate intelligence oversight in the hands of the Zionist neo-cons who perpetrated 9/11.

It also includes the security theater troupe who grope you at the airport, while still letting guns and explosives through.

So it's basically a fun house of myriad lunatics at this point.  And I'm sure they will all be working together to suppress internal dissent during the ongoing, contrived economic implosion.  Based on their ideologies, psychoses, public statements and past actions, odds are this will include direct attacks on US Citizens as well.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:17:48 PM

see:
How much more evidence do you need? DHS trains to shoot pregnant women, old men, children with guns (see photos)
http://www.naturalnews.com/039177_gun_range_targets_pregnant_women_Homeland_Security.html

Company Behind Shooting Targets of Children Received $2 Million From DHS
http://www.infowars.com/company-behind-shooting-targets-of-children-received-2-million-from-dhs/

Brennan Refuses to Rule Out Drone Assassinations Within the US
http://uruknet.info/?p=m95353&hd=&size=1&l=e

Nancy Pelosi: Obama Can Execute Americans in Secret
http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/02/19/nancy-pelosi-obama-can-execute-americans-in-secret/

U.S. Air Force developing terrifying swarms of tiny unmanned drones that can hover, crawl and even kill targets
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281403/U-S-Air-Force-developing-terrifying-swarms-tiny-unmanned-drones-hover-crawl-kill-targets.html

Influential study published by an Israeli academic at America’s top military school seeks to brainwash future military leaders into believing those who advocate small government, individual sovereignty, freedom and liberty are the enemy
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=8607

WASHINGTON BILL REQUIRES YEARLY INSPECTIONS OF GUN OWNERS’ HOMES
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fromthetrenchesworldreport/WQjf/~3/rB2YhGlgAzo/

NDAA: PRE-EMPTIVE PROSECUTION COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU
http://www.blacklistednews.com/NDAA%3A_Pre-emptive_prosecution_coming_to_a_town_near_you_/24346/0/38/38/Y/M.html

420 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:08:36 AM

Got annoyed with the stupid patriotic ranting a couple of minutes into the video but I got the message, while this kind of psychological training is used all the time it is a scary idea that they're being trained to get used to shooting regular people but to me this is also seems a bit manipulative because the whole gun debate much like with a lot of things that provoke Americans easily has far too much propaganda on either side to come to a sane conclusion really.

I can't speak for the police or the army obviously but from what I know the usual reasoning behind this kind of training is to make it so that the officers are put under lots of psychological pressure as if they were in a real situation so that if the real thing does happen in front of them they know how to deal with it. We do a similar sort of thing with the karate training I do where we properly attack someone so they can feel what it's like to have someone come at them and they know if their techniques will work. Still don't know why the fuck they would ever need to shoot at targets of children and women though.

propaganda. It is utterly ridiculous to think they'd be needing to shoot at a pregnant woman or a woman with two kids next to her IN THE PRIVACY OF A PERSONAL HOME, more than once in a million years. They're more likely to encounter and have to shoot bears or crocodiles.

The only reasoning we have is under an economic collapse or tyranny and certain people are either going to be forced to do something; most likely give up their guns, or people will be on a list targeted to be assassinated or captured. You can search red/blue list with officer mclamb, see if you believe that...

A woman often would only be shooting an officer because they're man of the house directed them to. "Hunny protect yourself from anyone who tries to enter this house or threaten the family, the cops are correupt, government is corrupt and they're trying to make us slaves (tyranny, fema camps...)"

other reasons would be rare including:

1. Insanity
2. Extreme hatred for police officers
3. I don't even know if there's any other reasons

It's probably a lot more likely these people will be holding TOY guns than real ones. Knowing that; how is it less than reckless to teach anyone to shoot at these kind of targets?!

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:16:32 AM

Obama has put the Department of Homeland Security in the hands of a really disturbing cabal of obese, self-loathing communistic ultra-feminist lesbians.  Knowing this group, passive-aggressive targeting of "breeders" and children is pretty much right up their alley.

DHS was, of course, the agency created by Bush in order to consolidate intelligence oversight in the hands of the Zionist neo-cons who perpetrated 9/11.

It also includes the security theater troupe who grope you at the airport, while still letting guns and explosives through.

So it's basically a fun house of myriad lunatics at this point.  And I'm sure they will all be working together to suppress internal dissent during the ongoing, contrived economic implosion.  Based on their ideologies, psychoses, public statements and past actions, odds are this will include direct attacks on US Citizens as well.

Everything's going as planned. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKlq9e8zlPE

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 10:12:30 AM

Obama has put the Department of Homeland Security in the hands of a really disturbing cabal of obese, self-loathing communistic ultra-feminist lesbians.  Knowing this group, passive-aggressive targeting of "breeders" and children is pretty much right up their alley.

What about the incredibly stupid, racist and fear mongering right wing Christians that are among them and think it's okay to beat children or send them off to fight in wars for no good reason? I hate them all, particularly the ones that assume I must be on the opposite side because I disagree with them and they don't know any other political ideologies the stupid pricks.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 10:45:41 AM

Obama has put the Department of Homeland Security in the hands of a really disturbing cabal of obese, self-loathing communistic ultra-feminist lesbians.  Knowing this group, passive-aggressive targeting of "breeders" and children is pretty much right up their alley.

What about the incredibly stupid, racist and fear mongering right wing Christians that are among them and think it's okay to beat children or send them off to fight in wars for no good reason? I hate them all, particularly the ones that assume I must be on the opposite side because I disagree with them and they don't know any other political ideologies the stupid pricks.

That's the Pentagon, not the Department of Homeland Security.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
420 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 04:20:49 AM

so who is doing something about this?

Rothgar

Activity: 374

Tune in to Neocash Radio

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 09:01:35 PM

so who is doing something about this?

Bingo!!

New Hampshire is trying.  Let's hope it's not too little too late. 

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2013/HB0399.html

Visit http://neocashradio.com for the premier weekly bitcoin podcast.
Follow neocashradio on twitter.  https://twitter.com/NeocashRadio
creativex

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:45:00 PM

Love what's going on in the state houses of Utah and New Hampshire.

From the above link:

The Judicial Branch states the bill establishes a class A misdemeanor for any public officer, employee, or agent of the state of New Hampshire, or any employee of a corporation providing services to the state of New Hampshire, who enforces or attempts to enforce sections 1021 or 1022 of the National Defense Authorization Act.

Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:46:55 PM

When I do training I shoot at pictures of beauracrats.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: