Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121106 times)
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

Yes bitcoin is more popular than USD, because in bitcoin you can invest and you can put your money into investment and it is possible that your money earn profit. In bitcoin have a value not like in USD. Bitcoin is more popular because its easy to earn and give an extra income to the people but in investor wants profit. Bitcoin is more popular that USD in terms of investment and the many benefits in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular especially in trading and investing and it is very useful. The bitcoin has a value and most currency of all time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

By looking at market cap and time frame, I feel they are not much comparable. Bitcoin is solving completely different problem than fiat currency. USD is centralised wheras bitcoin is decentralised. US dollar has its own significance and I believe if people are asked to shift to bitcoin leaving USD. Hardly anyone would be ready wheras it is completely different in other way round. There is no denying of fact that USD is more popular than Bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is just 9 years old. It has to go a long way. Bitcoin provides you with many advantages that are different from what USD has to offer.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

USD is still more popular than Bitcoin. USD is recognized by all countries and consider it in all transactions and markets. Unlike bitcoin, it is only introduced or known to few people yet and some country did not even allow and consider bitcoin. Also bitcoin is only used online and have no physical appearance thats why it is hard to be exposed.
Bitcoin/USD is the most popular pair in trading because USD is widely use and they should stay together to see
them grow together. USD is created before bitcoin and USD can still be here even without bitcoin, let's be realistic people, we cannot compare.

I agree. USD is widely used as a fiat currency while bitcoin is now widely used as digital currency. These two are great assets and most popular for investing. It's like USD dominates the real cash and BTC dominates the digital cash.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:16:59 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

This can not happen!
When it comes to the dollar, everyone knows because it has become the world's currency, you can trade in dollars everywhere.
When talking about Bitcoin, most of them do not know what Bitcoin is. An incorrect comparison, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to the dollar but it is not possible to compare Bitcoin's popularity with the dollar.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:10:59 AM

This can not happen!
When it comes to the dollar, everyone knows because it has become the world's currency, you can trade in dollars everywhere.
When talking about Bitcoin, most of them do not know what Bitcoin is. An incorrect comparison, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to the dollar but it is not possible to compare Bitcoin's popularity with the dollar.
It seems to me that bitkoyna can be credited with so many opportunities, but at the same time, for the dollar, his abilities are underestimated. The dollar is a world currency and it will feel for gold, with the support of almost all countries of the world.
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

Since USD is centralised, it is subject to a lot of external influences such as politics and other market stocks. The federal bank reserve is (hard to believe) actually just a private company. It is not at all controlled or influenced by the government of the united states of america. As we saw at the election of Trump, USD grew much much stronger as a result of his election. This can be classified as an external influence that is controlled by the federal reserve. With bitcoin, we saw no clear jump in value and popularity, as it is a decentralised currency. In the long term, if every human was to use Bitcoin, as opposed to the current situation today, Bitcoin would wins hands down. It is more sustainable as everyone would rely on it. Corruption would be much much lower as "crash" bitcoin to make gain for it as everyone was to rely on it.
GG_monster

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

Bitcoin can not compete with the popularity of currencies that exist in paper form, because there are still places on the planet in which there is not even an Internet so that people can learn about bitcoin.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

In my own personal opinion bitcoin is not more popular than US DOLLAR because US dollar is mostly used and well known by other people than bitcoin and us dollar is can be used all over the world. Unlike bitcoin you can only use it if you convert it into a real money.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

This can not happen!
I can't trade dollar everywhere, But just try to use it as a currency which has the big impact to the another currency, That means another fiat currency's value gets an impact form the dollar itself.
The bitcoin can be determined as a new competitor for the usual currency.  It's still new.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

Bitcoin can not compete with the popularity of currencies that exist in paper form, because there are still places on the planet in which there is not even an Internet so that people can learn about bitcoin.

There's no need to compete, we are the ones who are keep on comparing the capacity of bitcoin. And besides the best thing about it that bitcoin is good if we want to see it compete with other currencies better to compare it with alt coins. We know that this is the origin of crypto's and this is going to be always on the top.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:39:55 PM

There's no need to compete, we are the ones who are keep on comparing the capacity of bitcoin. And besides the best thing about it that bitcoin is good if we want to see it compete with other currencies better to compare it with alt coins. We know that this is the origin of crypto's and this is going to be always on the top.
In fact, for today, the cue So and remains on top of cryptography, As you said. I think that my future is really bad for bacon and I do not even know what will happen to other crypto-currencies. The fact is that maybe bitcoins will take a niche of real money, But nevertheless this is a great prospect for the future.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

yes that is right that there is no need to compete, to me my first choice is bitcoin and not USD.  because i am sure that bitcoin will give me a good profit and specially by investing money in trading altcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ivar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:15:07 AM

It depends on the environment that we're talking about,
If we're talking about reality absolutely the dollar is the most popular money of all but at the level of the virtual world I think the bitcoin dominates !
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

If we're talking about reality absolutely the dollar is the most popular money of all but at the level of the virtual world I think the bitcoin dominates !
No dear Bitcoin is not more popular than US Dollar, because not more people aware about Bitcoin or even they never heard word Bitcoin, but after ransomware attack more people came to know about Bitcoin, one day may be Bitcoin in lead.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

But the virtual world users are also the people that's from the "reality" that you call. We all know dollars because we all know USA. Bitcoin is something that might be a "thing" on the Internet but dollars is still the leading currency here. Just take a look at how many transactions are happening in Paypal alone. That's a lot more than bitcoin. People are obsessed with using their bank account, their debit/credit card, and you use Paypal for that.

No dear Bitcoin is not more popular than US Dollar, because not more people aware about Bitcoin or even they never heard word Bitcoin, but after ransomware attack more people came to know about Bitcoin, one day may be Bitcoin in lead.

I doubt that the ransomware attack has given a lot of impact to the world. If anything, it has increased the fear of people about bitcoin. Once they see another bitcoin user, they will be reminded by the hack. Only a couple of people will try to look deeper about bitcoin after facing some fear.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

for now , US dollar is the most popular , because 4 out of 10 people here around the world knows BTC , so the rest will pick US dollar but for me I'd prefer BTC it have more higher value
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Not for now I guess. US dollar is the most powerful currency as of today.

It would be hard to compare a currency that is limited to online transactions which is bitcoin to that of a so-called fiat which is circulated through physically.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:29:17 PM

for now , US dollar is the most popular , because 4 out of 10 people here around the world knows BTC , so the rest will pick US dollar but for me I'd prefer BTC it have more higher value
yes that is right that USD is the most popular currency of the fiat world, but if we talk about the crypto world then bitcoin is the most best option for us. in fact bitcoin is the most popular currency of all the crypto currencies.
SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

I would say bitcoin is very popular! Everyone knows of bitcoin they just confuse what they are used for. Most of the people I know think they are illegal as opposed to things you could do with them. I even know some stores and weed dealers who accept bitcoins now lol.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:29:51 AM by Zenithar

yes that is right that USD is the most popular currency of the fiat world, but if we talk about the crypto world then bitcoin is the most best option for us. in fact bitcoin is the most popular currency of all the crypto currencies.
in fact bitcoin is a very young currency just a currency which is created about 8 years before, while USD is present for decades, I think still bitcoin will take a lot time come to compete with USD but still we can expect that such thing can happen. because now the interest of the people is increasing from time  to  time.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: