Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121113 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:04 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
Bitcoin still not popular than USD because as we know USD still an international currency that use to measures oil and gold. Im never heard about bitcoin being measure for them. But as an investment thing, i think bitcoin have a same level as USD because many people invest on it too.
That will never be as popular as dollar, bitcoin can be controlled by the government and if they will regulate against bitcoin
then we might see a fall and that will leave a bad reputation to bitcoin. I hope that will not happen as I am happy with the recent success of bitcoin now.
Not popular among developing states or underdeveloped but very much popular in states which are hub of technology and which understand that how much technology is important to be successful in current situation. Bitcoin is soon going to be highly popular among the developing states as well because they badly need an opportunity of turning unemployed people into employed ones which can work for the welfare of society.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

The USD is still astronomically more important ona  global stage than Bitcoin is.

I am sorry to anyone who disagrees but it just is true. We have a long, long way to grow until BTC would become feasible to be used by the masses. It is the nature of such things, they take a long time to implement in society. Roads weren't built overnight!
We all know that but at the same time bitcoin is growing very fast I will not be surprised that if in a few decades bitcoin was able to rival the USD dollar and when that happens we will see a more stable price for bitcoin.
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Bitcoin is certainly no more or nearly as popular as the US Dollar. It must have spread all over the world, but more people use the US dollar and almost everyone in the world knows it exists, while many people do not use Bitcoin and more people do not know what is Bitcoins or even exist.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

In our country these both are very popular and the most useful currency in the present time. The price of bitcoin is now increasing and if we compare these two so we will say that 1Bitcoin=$14,300 this means that the bitcoin value is more than the dollar but the dollar is international currency and it is very popular all over the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

No, dollar is still more popular than bitcoin. Why? If you compare the price bitcoin is greater but if you compare the age dollar is old. What I mean dollar is known everywhere while bitcoin is still young. Bitcoin is not recognize to other people, places or a country.

However if bitcoin will exist for 100 years from now bitcoin will surpass any currencies in the future.
glgeux

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

As much as USD dominates the fiat world, so is bitcoin in the cryptoworld. The two are incomparable very popular. Nobody gets tobe seated in the first place because the two are considered popular among other currencies.

Dominates entirely the world from any point of view BTC is a current hype currency.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

No, dollar is still more popular than bitcoin. Why? If you compare the price bitcoin is greater but if you compare the age dollar is old. What I mean dollar is known everywhere while bitcoin is still young. Bitcoin is not recognize to other people, places or a country.

However if bitcoin will exist for 100 years from now bitcoin will surpass any currencies in the future.
Well, as mate said that comparing BTC and USD is clear. USD is the most famous currency in the world while the life of USD is very old and all world are accepting USD as a legal currency while  BTC is just new in world as compare to USD and still its not too famous while also it is not legally accepted by any country. BTC still need more time so that it can get more and more popularity while also need to show their performance more well then present so that it can get trust of the whole world.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

I think no.
Us dollar is the leading currency in the world..
All people know of it.
While,bitcoin is not yet so popular..
We know that Btc getting stronger everyday and  have a big inflation.
But that is not enough we need to legalized it worldwide.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

Bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity. USD has been using in the whole world since then. So obviously, the answer is USD is far far far more popular than Bitcoin. There are a lot of people still do not have idea about Bitcoin.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

usd is still the most popular one. all the currency is benchmark to usd, even btc
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

What? Obviously dollar is way popular done Bitcoin because of the time span it take already and mkst of the successful transactions were named after USD , this is the monetary standards when it comes to transactions, services and other money realed businesses.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity. USD has been using in the whole world since then. So obviously, the answer is USD is far far far more popular than Bitcoin. There are a lot of people still do not have idea about Bitcoin.
at least for today, many crypto currency users have found their niche in this field of activity and earn a crypto currency, they have real dollars for everyday life. It seems to me that this is the best way out of a difficult state financially.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Bitcoin is not popular as the U S dollars because bitcoin is just seven years old and the dollar has been around now for a while only 1% of the world population know about bitcoin for now.
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

It depends on the person on which one is more popular. If someone were to give me a choice of $1,000,000 in Bitcoins or in dollars, I would choose Bitcoins. I imagine most US citizens would choose the paper money non the less.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

It depends on the person on which one is more popular. If someone were to give me a choice of $1,000,000 in Bitcoins or in dollars, I would choose Bitcoins. I imagine most US citizens would choose the paper money non the less.
Well, what's the difference in which currency to have money? The most important thing is what kind of desire you will manifest in order to deal with these days. You can at any time exchange dollars for Bitcoin, like Bitcoin for dollars.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Bitcoin is widely known to the investors and the holders of this precious coin. It is also not so keen to the people who know about its existence but are not getting any profit from it because they are not using it. USD is widely and we can even say that it is the most popular FIAT centralized currency. It has made some standards in the world and it is also the main comparable currency in the exchanges all over the world.

Bitcoin has a bright future but many things need to improve till it becomes the decentralized currency that will be known to all. I forgot to say that the USD is the very stable FIAT comparable to the Bitcoin which serves only for the profit gain when the fluctuations are flowing through the market. Bitcoin is good for the investment and not for the payments right now because of the high fees and the flaws that need to be improved for the benefit of all.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

The number of users has more than Usd. But I want to think technologically, Bitcoin's transfer fee is slow and not slow, but it adapts itself to today's technology and constantly develops itself. It's impossible to say the same thing for the dollar.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Unfourtunately it is not as Usd is used and accepted in so many countries whether btc is not known even from the majority of world population

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

bitcoin these days is popular amoung internet surfer, politicians, developed country people, etc. this coin win above USD because of the mount of prices that could be used as asset investment. well, USD is the first one that known by people though. but, well the prices is just too far. but, USD could be used on daily basis that bitcoin couldn't.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

Just the point that bitcoin can print any extra should already be a winner. We are being scammer by our own governments with this shit. Your money will be worth less every year if you keep it in fiat. This is why i like cryptocurrency in general , you know what you are getting into by seeing the supply.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: