Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121112 times)
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:01:25 AM

I always want bitcoin to be the best currency there is.
But my mind says different from what the heart says so usd is the obvious choice if I got to pay the bills and feed myself to live. Kiss
I think as long as the dollar is still the currency of the united state then the dollar will always win out of bitcoin. unless the user bitcoin has spread all over the united states. maybe it will happen in a few years
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:52:12 AM

I always want bitcoin to be the best currency there is.
But my mind says different from what the heart says so usd is the obvious choice if I got to pay the bills and feed myself to live. Kiss
I think as long as the dollar is still the currency of the united state then the dollar will always win out of bitcoin. unless the user bitcoin has spread all over the united states. maybe it will happen in a few years
No question about that, bitcoin will never beat dollars and we are too ambitious even considering the competition, the fact that it is decentralize nobody will represent bitcoin to depend its stability while dollars have a government to make the currency more stable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KiboPlatform

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:48:12 PM

According to the benefits of Bitcoin, for example lack of inflation and rising price (in general), goverments can also use it. Thay are always looking for new ways of making profit.

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:20:15 PM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

USD is most popular than btc because USD is used throughout the world . It became common and the bitcoin known for use as the investment transaction . Very easy to use because it than others such as paypal . But can not be replaced because the usd usd is famous all over the world and no matter where you are you can use it .
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:41:01 PM

USD is most popular than btc because USD is used throughout the world . It became common and the bitcoin known for use as the investment transaction . Very easy to use because it than others such as paypal . But can not be replaced because the usd usd is famous all over the world and no matter where you are you can use it .

That's true usd is most popular currency and it is widely used and accepted across the globe, where as bitcoin is not too popular at a moment and has not reached to each and every masses.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:54:13 PM

USD still popular over high popular is compare bitcoin
you wrong is compare, maybe compare dollar paypal , dollar perfectmoney dollar okpay is right placed compare
is comare USD not equal, USD real curency in the world , bitcoin digital curency

I have no idea what you are trying to say but for me I think USD is still better currency in compare to bitcoin as it can be used anywhere to buy anything.
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:45:11 PM

you wrong is compare, maybe compare dollar paypal , dollar perfectmoney dollar okpay is right placed compare
is comare USD not equal, USD real curency in the world , bitcoin digital curency

I have no idea what you are trying to say but for me I think USD is still better currency in compare to bitcoin as it can be used anywhere to buy anything.
usd is definitely not a good currency, in my opinion bitcoin is going to replace it in the near future because it is just perfect
botija

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:22:28 PM

If you got in when it was $2 a Bitcoin, yeah. I would eat, dream, and... Bitcoin.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:14:15 AM

If you got in when it was $2 a Bitcoin, yeah. I would eat, dream, and... Bitcoin.

But it is now impossible to get back to the past and we need to move on and going to relay on the current price of bitcoin. And that really means that bitcoin cannot overcome with USD because since the beginning the world knew that it is the most powerful currency of all time. And bitcoin is just relaying also to the price of it with USD.

Yeah bitcoin can never replace usd in future as bitcoin is too small and not even as popular as usd, people are using usd since long time and have more faith in it as a currency.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:05:04 PM

But it is now impossible to get back to the past and we need to move on and going to relay on the current price of bitcoin. And that really means that bitcoin cannot overcome with USD because since the beginning the world knew that it is the most powerful currency of all time. And bitcoin is just relaying also to the price of it with USD.

Yeah bitcoin can never replace usd in future as bitcoin is too small and not even as popular as usd, people are using usd since long time and have more faith in it as a currency.

even when bitcoin is more popular than the us dollar, then it still doesn't have a single chance of replacing the dollar. the only entity with the ability to replace the dollar is the us government itself.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

thats not true, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because it is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by governments
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:01:58 AM

thats not true, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because it is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by governments

That is why it is not going to become higher than USD. Because it is implemented by the government and controlled by them. That is why bitcoin is just relying on the price of USD for its value. If you are going to ask the government to make bitcoin as their primary currency well that is the time only that bitcoin is going to be on top.

We all know that we have government in every country democracy, anarchy or monarchy they all want their own currency to be on top. It shows how good a country is and  proving they are way better than others. Bitcoin have no home or own government so where could it get support but only from free people.
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:34:17 AM

I do not think that the dollar and bitcoin competitors. They are likely to complement each other. If Bitcoin can make money, the dollar is able to fulfill your requests. Neither is the world currency is not gained such popularity as the dollar.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:43:43 AM

I think not, because if bitcoin more popular than USD Dollar will there are many stores ( online and offline) who accept bitcoin as payment method. And there are many people who use bitcoin on their live, but for today USD Dollar is still more popular than bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:19:40 AM

of course if the dollar compared with bitcoin. of course the dollar will always win. you could see that the dollar has a history and historical is already very long. and because the dollar is the currency of a country and in use by over 200 million people. certainly in comparison with bitcoin. the dollar will win
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:45:33 AM

The united states dollar versus the bitcoin is not a interesting game because we all know that the united states dollar will win always dont matter how many users both got everyone will pay with dollars and not with coins.

Exactly, Bitcoin is not versus with USD, i think Bitcoin has good comparative with Gold. But with bitcoin and versus USD, i prefer to dollar, because in all over the world, we can use dollar easily instead of bitcoin. We all know that we can't use bitcoin in openly, also we use the bitcoin only limited online shopping and mostly countries not accept the bitcoin in government lever.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:15:59 PM

though there are nearly no people who bought on such price to be honest, and it will never drop down that much in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:48:58 AM

though there are nearly no people who bought on such price to be honest, and it will never drop down that much in my opinion
The Bitcoin community was incredibly small back then and there is basically no way that it was remotely possible for a number of people greater than the size of the users on this board to be able to buy Bitcoin for $2/Bitcoin, let alone enough people hat thought the value was going to go up. The price is incredibly unlikely going to ever go back to $2/Bitcoin, but being able to buy it at that price would be great.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:13:34 AM

usd is definitely not a good currency, in my opinion bitcoin is going to replace it in the near future because it is just perfect
You sure about that? Bitcoin is not a physical money which can spend instanly at any store. For example, supermarkets. I dont think there are supermarkets that accepting bitcoin as payment. If there are existing, its only few. Bitcoin can only spend online si it neede internet in able to use it. Physical money like usd is better for me.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:28:24 AM

for me the dollar remains a winner. dollar currently used in almost all countries in the world. while the deployment of bitcoin is still fairly small. but bitcoin is now gradually growing. I'm sure someday bitcoin could rival the dollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: