Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:33:32 AM

If I would be in desperate need of money then I would ask my girlfriend to go and have paid sex with guys and get money for me as whats the use of having a hot girlfriend if you cannot make money out of her bloody fucking bitch.

That's lame, why would you let your girlfriend self his body just for your own sake? Don't you have your own body for working your ass off?

You surely is desperate for having money by doing that thing. Girls shouldn't be treated that way, it's better to have difficult times for having desperate money.

It's better to bet rather than doing this.

Its my way of earning money and she is my girlfriend who the hell are you to advice me? Or you don't have hot girlfriend who can take care of your expense and that is the reason you are jealous of me? That is the best way to get easy money dude.

It doesn't matter to me if my girlfriend is hot or not but it's human trafficking, you are doing it wrong mate. I'm not jealous to you.

I am just worried about your girlfriend because it's not a right thing to do just for the sake of money, although there are many of it doing it.

It's the best way for you dude but not for me.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:31:30 AM

If I would be in desperate need of money then I would ask my girlfriend to go and have paid sex with guys and get money for me as whats the use of having a hot girlfriend if you cannot make money out of her bloody fucking bitch.

That's lame, why would you let your girlfriend self his body just for your own sake? Don't you have your own body for working your ass off?

You surely is desperate for having money by doing that thing. Girls shouldn't be treated that way, it's better to have difficult times for having desperate money.

Its my way of earning money and she is my girlfriend who the hell are you to advice me? Or you don't have hot girlfriend who can take care of your expense and that is the reason you are jealous of me? That is the best way to get easy money dude.

It doesn't matter to me if my girlfriend is hot or not but it's human trafficking, you are doing it wrong mate. I'm not jealous to you.

I am just worried about your girlfriend because it's not a right thing to do just for the sake of money, although there are many of it doing it.

I agree ,its against the law. A girl is not intented for you to use only on sex or to make money he still a human .In a man its not a big thing but for your girlfriend it is .A girl doesn't be treated like that if you are only on her situation you will know what situation you want for her .If you are so desperate you're the one who find money get in a club or make money in whatever you think.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:09:47 AM

I agree ,its against the law. A girl is not intented for you to use only on sex or to make money he still a human .In a man its not a big thing but for your girlfriend it is .A girl doesn't be treated like that if you are only on her situation you will know what situation you want for her .If you are so desperate you're the one who find money get in a club or make money in whatever you think.

I just watched recently a video that there's a place that people are doing this thing.

But it's not really a right thing just for the sake of the money, I would rather put my pride down and ask people to give me or lend me some money.

I know there are people that are doing this but this is inhuman.

gringoprivelege

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:12:57 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
As people have mentioned, signature is a great way to get some starting capital. Who knows, maybe a real job would help too!

You can try other businesses that aren't related to crypto, and invest that income into BTC and ETH.
mornabo

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:54:38 AM

Bitcoin is not the asset you can earn with a click of your fingers. This is a systematic work in bounty campaign participation, trading, etc.
Yeah it takes time and work to get a lot of bitcoin. If you desperate money quickly you can not use the method of getting bitcoin for free for the way out. Because it will take time
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

Bitcoin is not the asset you can earn with a click of your fingers. This is a systematic work in bounty campaign participation, trading, etc.
Yeah it takes time and work to get a lot of bitcoin. If you desperate money quickly you can not use the method of getting bitcoin for free for the way out. Because it will take time

It depends on where you live, let's say $ 100 to someone does not mean a lot, and some is a lot of money. You can make such a quote on the Internet with jobs like signature campaing, trade, even with faucets a small part, if you have a bit of skill and you know how to work with photoshop you can design on pages like Teepublic, Redbubble, Zazzle, Society6, DesignbyHumans, Spreadshirt, cafepress (first three are the best) but unfortunately for such earnings it takes a long time for yours creations to begin selling. So it may be better to take preventive action and begin with it. Because you can earn a lot of money, if you were to dedicate it this type of work. But earning starts after 6 months 200-1200$ per month even more then that.

The other solution is a loan, but you have to return that money with interest
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

well that depends on how much money I need is, if it is just small amount maybe I will wait for giveaway or rather I will just search a part time job in real world
I think most people desperate money certainly need big money that's why they desperate and bewilderment. If you need big money, surely you can not rely on giveaway
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

well that depends on how much money I need is, if it is just small amount maybe I will wait for giveaway or rather I will just search a part time job in real world
I think most people desperate money certainly need big money that's why they desperate and bewilderment. If you need big money, surely you can not rely on giveaway

I agree with your opinion, if your money is great need not rely on gifts but you have to work a real job, whatever it is and how big the acceptable wages you should be able to get through it for the sake of earning money.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

If i'm desperate and need for money, i will not go and lend some money from my friends or family or even in the banks because that is the starter for a person to go in debt, so i don't think that i will lend money. I will just sell some of my gadgets to exchange them into money and those money will be used in the things that i need.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

If i'm desperate and need for money, i will not go and lend some money from my friends or family or even in the banks because that is the starter for a person to go in debt, so i don't think that i will lend money. I will just sell some of my gadgets to exchange them into money and those money will be used in the things that i need.
Yes but do you think it will be enough? Enough that if you sold all your gadgets it will satisfy your money needs? I guess not because there is no assurance that the price you are selling your item for is the price you will get. There is always a lot of bargaining that will happen because it is a 2nd hand item. Also I don't think it is a good thing selling your items when times like this happens. Because what will you sell if almost all your items are sold? That is why having an emergency fund is the best thing to have when having sudden needs of money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Just Relying on giveaway is never been good idea if you are desperate for money then you must have some good job and if you still need then you can take loan for this from any source which is available for you on time if I am in desperate to need for money then I will try to sell my bitoins and after fulfilling my requirement I will try to buy back
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

Well lately i took a loan . That time im desperate of money well i took a loan to my friend because i really need a money in my life so i took it and sometimes im selling my items in real life so that i could earn money. But now it gives me a lesson i should have a bitcoin for emergency instances because  if i dont have i having a loan again

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:27:46 PM

If I urgently need money, then I will sell bitcoins. It's better than taking a loan from a bank or asking a friend. If there is not enough stocks of bitcoins, then I will sell some valuable item

This is what I do, haha, constantly. I wish I can only hold my bitcoins never selling them, but life is life. Just yesterday I sold $40 worth of BTC to buy The Official SAT Study Guide and a couple of other similar books.

What I've discovered is that it is much easier to sell bitcoins than any other valuable item when you are in desperate need of money.

Anything that has a public market where people can post if they are buying or if they are selling that item allows you to get rid of the item pretty quickly. You simply dumped your coins. That means you sold your bitcoins to someone that has a buy order. But since the transactions are almost instant here, it's one of the quickest assets to sell. Even other assets or even stocks from a company can be sold pretty quick especially if there's a buy order or if you're selling it for quite a low price.

As a matter of fact, you can even use bitcoin (just like other assets) as a way to pay that thing you desperately need money for. It can serve as a money right away.

Unfortunately people are hesitant to accept bitcoins where I live, almost nobody sees it as something valuable. Only the people on localbitcoins and on other local exchanges know what it is and that's why it is easy to sell BTC to them.

But now I think you've probably meant something else which I don't know of. If so, how in your opinion bitcoin can serve as a money right away?
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Well lately i took a loan . That time im desperate of money well i took a loan to my friend because i really need a money in my life so i took it and sometimes im selling my items in real life so that i could earn money. But now it gives me a lesson i should have a bitcoin for emergency instances because  if i dont have i having a loan again

Try to earn as much bitcoins as possible and keep them safe in your wallet and in future if same situation arises then you can sell your bitcoins and get money in hands and you don't have to depend on other to have money in your emergency situation as we may not get help from people each and every time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

You don't need bitcoin actually. All you need is proper money management and you are set for all those emergencies (knock on wood.) The reason why people are forced to take loans in dire situations is because they don' know how to handle their finances properly and tend to spend much on unwanted items rather than focusing on necessities.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

Well if I'm REALLY desperate, I'd probably sell a kidney. How much do they sell on the black market?

Other than that, um, maybe pimp my self off? Probably would not fetch much but then again, were talking about desperate measures, right? I'd rather do those than rob someone.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:32:46 PM

You don't need bitcoin actually. All you need is proper money management and you are set for all those emergencies (knock on wood.) The reason why people are forced to take loans in dire situations is because they don' know how to handle their finances properly and tend to spend much on unwanted items rather than focusing on necessities.
True , it doesn't mean you will only save because of bitcoins ,even you have bitcoins if you dont know how to handle and where to spend your money you can't save that time .Just say the truth that you only realized that thing to save is because you already experience the situation withoit having a saving for your emergency needed.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sekalitas

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:48:37 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

The first step,I'll take a loan money or sell items that are not too important as an early grip. Then use that money for work offline or online, to work online can by selling  skills like designing or if you want to work that is not too difficult, you can try typing captcha in captcha company.  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

The best thing to do is to try to avoid being in that situation of being desperate of money since that could bring you to do stuff that you would not do under normal circumstances.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:44:01 AM

The best thing to do is to try to avoid being in that situation of being desperate of money since that could bring you to do stuff that you would not do under normal circumstances.
Unfortunately but some things in life are inevitable . I haven't heard of a single person who didn't have a situation where he was desperate for money . Still the preparation for when it happens is still the best choice .
But there is a chance that you will not find the buyers every time when you are looking to sell your items
If you're desperate enough you can just sell it for a lower price .
getting loan is not easy as it will depend on your image and reputation in society and if people have bad experience with you in past then on one will be willing you to help you out.
They can just build their reputation while they're financially stable and if they still haven't done any of that but they really need money . You can just ask for your friend . I'm sure everyone has a friend whom you share a lot of things together . It will not be hard to borrow a money from that .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: