Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
That's a very bad thing, taking the wrong path altogether. Better to keep the self-esteem than to do a job that must be very unreasonable. Although I am not a woman but to hear such a thing, of course very unreasonable. Just to get the money should do such a job. The work will be better, if you are a man, (Work is a man's self-esteem). Whether it's real work or not, the most important thing is we're trying to make money better.
yes i agree on you theres a lot of way to earn money.you can get money in a bank or maybe get money to our neighbors and you can change it if you have money already cometing sin .is simple but the return of that is worst prostitution is not nessesary .you can get another option except bad things.

Well, let's not be judgemental as that's probably the only things he knows to do in times of desperation to get money. We can suggest some ways to him through this forum by finding a freelance job if he's got any skills or even getting a loan from a forum member by visiting the loans section.

better to borrow from a friend, because you will be difficult to get a loan in this forum if you don't have collateral. Another way that is looking for bitcoin free, because there is a lot of jobs in bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

If people are really desperate to have money, they will scam other people. This is the easiest way of getting money to other people. Just have a flowery words and a convincing power and show some proofs that your earning, for sure people will get easily believe you. But just wait for your karma, it's digital now so better watch out. Grin
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

The reason on why I joined this forum is for me to save money by investing using time. I heard from my friend that due to bitcoin's nature being decentralized, its price is highly volatile- meaning the value of it tomorrow might be higher compared today. That is when I realized that bitcoin is the perfect investment for short-term or long-term periods. In a matter of a month (comparing July and August btc prices), the prices of bitcoin almost increased up to 50% and this gained lots of revenue to people who held bitcoin on their wallets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.

You're particularly right here mate, and that suggestions about prostitution isn't a good and ample idea to advice here. It must not be considered as profitable because you're promoting a human trafficking if you forcibly justify that kind of opinion. Maybe it's acceptable with other countries or any other races, but for us here a christian raised person same with other people in this forum; I strongly condemn that immorality of prostitution. Better work for an online bitcoin job and join the forum task so money could be earned to be used for any desperation's of needs of money.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Campaigns such as Bounties and Signatures will be a good option since it doesn't need a capital just to join. You may find these threads in Altcoin disscussion thread. There are lots of campaigns. All you have to do is to pick one, finish the task, and wait for the tokens to be distributed. Tokens will be cobverted into Bitcoin that will surely give you profit.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Lancelot04

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

I am desperate to earn some Money/Bitcoins now because I do worry about my future stakes. I would research everything I don't know about Bitcoins, and on how to obtain them.  Smiley
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

Campaigns such as Bounties and Signatures will be a good option since it doesn't need a capital just to join. You may find these threads in Altcoin disscussion thread. There are lots of campaigns. All you have to do is to pick one, finish the task, and wait for the tokens to be distributed. Tokens will be cobverted into Bitcoin that will surely give you profit.
Yeah, that's a good idea but I think we're desperate and need money, actually the first thing I thought of was borrowing money to solve the problems I was facing. The campaigns are good but we will need to wait for a long time, we do not have much time, we need to do something right away to deal with despair, I always believe that when we are desperate, the light will appear. And we should not think of breaking the law, if we do that, everything will end with us, borrow money, pay and start over, always positive thinking is the way I face despair

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

There are always lots of ways to make and earn money, as long as you know how to get them and you never stop reaching for that goal until you get the money. There is always the internet and google to do a research too if your too lazy to get a real job.

syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:27:54 PM

I work in a company to make ends meet, but sometimes the work I do is not enough to meet my economic needs. Usually if I'm in need of money, what I do is immediately borrow money from my relatives or friends. But after I joined this forum, and signed up for the signature campaign, I was finally able to reduce my bad habits to borrow money from other people. Now what I do when I need money is to take the existing fiat by joining the signatures campaign. I am very grateful to join this forum, because here I can overcome the economic problems that I face. and for now I have not been able to save the BTC I own, some I save and half I take if I'm in need of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:36:17 PM

If I really need  money, I will find a job that gives me a good salary oy maybe  i will borrow it from somewhere or the other .i will also try earning money from bitcoin too

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:35:13 PM

You're particularly right here mate, and that suggestions about prostitution isn't a good and ample idea to advice here. It must not be considered as profitable because you're promoting a human trafficking if you forcibly justify that kind of opinion. Maybe it's acceptable with other countries or any other races, but for us here a christian raised person same with other people in this forum; I strongly condemn that immorality of prostitution. Better work for an online bitcoin job and join the forum task so money could be earned to be used for any desperation's of needs of money.
How ridiculous and cruel it is to promote prostitution and human trafficking for money ? There are thousands of other options for earning money. You can never ever justify human trafficking by any logic. Human trafficking has left many families ruined.

Those innocent people who did no bad to anyone are abducted forever without any ransom call, leaving the bereaved ones in eternal pain. I am so much upset that you are suggesting people to opt these immoral ways of earning money.

Nothing is more important than humanity. I  do agree with you that he should not have mentioned these ways.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

I think that it is best to never get to that situation, since people can do a lot of bad stuff when they are desperate for money, so if you see that you are doing badly economically you need to begin to take measures like saving every single penny that you can, it is difficult but that is the way it is.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

Yeah, that's a good idea but I think we're desperate and need money, actually the first thing I thought of was borrowing money to solve the problems I was facing. The campaigns are good but we will need to wait for a long time, we do not have much time, we need to do something right away to deal with despair, I always believe that when we are desperate, the light will appear. And we should not think of breaking the law, if we do that, everything will end with us, borrow money, pay and start over, always positive thinking is the way I face despair
I think people who desperate money and commit crimes like stealing are people who are urged. Maybe they have no way other than this, I've found a case of money theft in my town, and he is a poor person has no stuff to be sell, and most of their friends also do not trust to lend money to him so if that happens of course there is no other choice right?
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

I think people who desperate money and commit crimes like stealing are people who are urged. Maybe they have no way other than this, I've found a case of money theft in my town, and he is a poor person has no stuff to be sell, and most of their friends also do not trust to lend money to him so if that happens of course there is no other choice right?

some may say that this is not true, theres no way that a person didn't have a choice because he has, we all have. No i've seen plenty of them. if you get to know their story

you'll hesitate to blame them but in the end what they've done is wrong and its not the only thing where they're wrong because in the first place you can always prevent it.

they should have expected the problems to occur and should have made a strategy to counter it. well if its money problems, the most common way is saving

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Yeah I agree on you. Prostitution is not the right thing to do. Our church is totally against this. Why will you sell for yourself with just a money? I think even  you're so desperate to have money, if you raise well by your parents  and God fearing you will not think anything like this. And if a person will actually be involve to this, there's no turning back. Its hard to get out again with this so better think. If someone is really desperate to have money, he can lend money to his family and friends and pay it when he have a decent work.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

This is probably one of the most disturbing posts that I have read, never allow yourself to be in a position in which you are desperate for money or horrible ideas like the ones above may cross your head.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

This is probably one of the most disturbing posts that I have read, never allow yourself to be in a position in which you are desperate for money or horrible ideas like the ones above may cross your head.
Prostitution is not that quite risky than get involved in drugs, it's less punishable on our law than dealing with drugs.
In our country if you caught selling drugs you will go to jail for the rest of your life and that is very risky so stay away, it's good to weigh things over and if you are really desperate of money, at least know what are the consequences of what you will do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:34:54 PM

I am desperate to earn some Money/Bitcoins now because I do worry about my future stakes. I would research everything I don't know about Bitcoins, and on how to obtain them.  Smiley

If you desperate to earn bitcoins or money, why not you should  try to do a services in this furom. They can give you bitcoin if you doing what the services given to you. I think it is only a day or a week they paying you of your services of their campaign.
aussie_striker

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

If you desperate to earn bitcoins or money, why not you should  try to do a services in this furom. They can give you bitcoin if you doing what the services given to you. I think it is only a day or a week they paying you of your services of their campaign.

But that will not serve the purpose of getting money on the spot as by offering services or joining signature campaign you need to wait for certain period of time till you are not get paid so if you want money instantly then either you can borrow it from your friends or family or if you have some bitcoins then you can sell it and get converted to fiat money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: