Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:42:49 AM

Well sometime ago i were worry about such situation, since i had a debit, recently one of my investments had alowed me to pay my debit and keep some money in cash, but well doesnt matter if you have saving, usually when some incident happens your savings wont be enought and you will start a run to find and get a source to get the money you need. Usually the first people we contact are family, but well the most say no, soo you have no choise besides banks.
If your family cannot fully help you, you need to borrow money to supplement the lacking amount. You can only do that
easily if you maintain a good reputation, once you borrow you pay on time and intact as they are the last person you'll ever go once you are in need again.
If the need is to fulfill the family then one cannot ask with the family members. So as suggested borrowing from the person next to you or the one who has the helping mentality is good and depending upon the way you return the borrowed amount you'll get help by the next time on need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Well sometime ago i were worry about such situation, since i had a debit, recently one of my investments had alowed me to pay my debit and keep some money in cash, but well doesnt matter if you have saving, usually when some incident happens your savings wont be enought and you will start a run to find and get a source to get the money you need. Usually the first people we contact are family, but well the most say no, soo you have no choise besides banks.
If your family cannot fully help you, you need to borrow money to supplement the lacking amount. You can only do that
easily if you maintain a good reputation, once you borrow you pay on time and intact as they are the last person you'll ever go once you are in need again.
If the need is to fulfill the family then one cannot ask with the family members. So as suggested borrowing from the person next to you or the one who has the helping mentality is good and depending upon the way you return the borrowed amount you'll get help by the next time on need.
it's  better to borrow money from a certain lending business so you have to debt of gratitude, sometimes your friends or family
are not willing to help you in your desperate times and all you need is bad words. Believe it's a real life experience.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

I have tried as much as possible not to be in a difficult situation of having to be in desperate need of money because of the way I try as much as possible to plan my finances. However, no matter how one tries, there will still be some situation where one will need to make some decision immediately in my own case when this happens I just dispose whatever alt or bitcoin I have no matter what will happen to price afterwards.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:23:11 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 08:04:16 AM by Cherylstar86

In my personal aspects of life I will use my extra savings in my cooperative fixed money in case of desperate needs of money. Some people think that having money in an easy way could sustain in a long run and they don't prepare for deeper problems like what may occur in finances. They will end up borrowing money or engaging of loans because of unpreparedness. So to overcome this desperate need of money maybe you could adjust the lifestyle you have right now, and focus on things that you can generate passive income to be use for your needs and personal expenses.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

If I am short of cash and need money desperately then I will prefer to break my fixed deposit and help myself as I don't have habit of asking money from people around me as it creates a bad impression and it can spoil my goodwill too.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

I have tried as much as possible not to be in a difficult situation of having to be in desperate need of money because of the way I try as much as possible to plan my finances. However, no matter how one tries, there will still be some situation where one will need to make some decision immediately in my own case when this happens I just dispose whatever alt or bitcoin I have no matter what will happen to price afterwards.

That's the right thing to do if we have bitcoins or altcoins then we should sell them off to manage the situation and its better choice in compare to borrowing money from friends and family as even they may not be in position to help you if they have cash shortage.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

If I am short of cash and need money desperately then I will prefer to break my fixed deposit and help myself as I don't have habit of asking money from people around me as it creates a bad impression and it can spoil my goodwill too.

I agree. Thats the biggest thing to consider about borrowing money as you'll have people's trust in you on the line aside from the money itself. If you have something esle to exhaust like a few savings, or things you don't actually need that you can sell, you can do that. Though if you really are out of options, nake sure you don't bresk the trust of people who helped you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:45:29 PM

I agree. Thats the biggest thing to consider about borrowing money as you'll have people's trust in you on the line aside from the money itself. If you have something esle to exhaust like a few savings, or things you don't actually need that you can sell, you can do that. Though if you really are out of options, nake sure you don't bresk the trust of people who helped you

Yeah that's right if you borrow money from people around you then make sure that you return them money on time or else it will spoil your relations with them and in future if same situation comes across you then they will not be willing to help you out.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

Yeah that's right if you borrow money from people around you then make sure that you return them money on time or else it will spoil your relations with them and in future if same situation comes across you then they will not be willing to help you out.

It is he legit way of dealing with money problems, though you have to be very careful to not borrow from people who charge a really big interest on the loan. If you borrow with a high interest, you might even be more buried in debt than you were before you borrowed. You should not dig a bigger hole.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

It is he legit way of dealing with money problems, though you have to be very careful to not borrow from people who charge a really big interest on the loan. If you borrow with a high interest, you might even be more buried in debt than you were before you borrowed. You should not dig a bigger hole.

What you are saying is true but I dont think that your family and friends will charge interest from you as they have faith in you that you will return them back on time but if you are borrowing from unknown person then he can charge you heavy interest.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

What you are saying is true but I dont think that your family and friends will charge interest from you as they have faith in you that you will return them back on time but if you are borrowing from unknown person then he can charge you heavy interest.
There is a proverb that says that if you want to lose a friend, then borrow money from him. A person is more responsible when he takes a loan from a bank than when he lends a friend. Always think that a friend can wait and as a result of friendship is over. Therefore, friends and relatives are not an option to take money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

In my personal aspects of life I will use my extra savings in my cooperative fixed money in case of desperate needs of money. Some people think that having money in an easy way could sustain in a long run and they don't prepare for deeper problems like what may occur in finances. They will end up borrowing money or engaging of loans because of unpreparedness.

This is a good solution of your desperation but I guess this isn't cannot be considered as desperation since you do have savings. We all know that savings is good for it but well still, there are times that we don't want to use our savings no matter happens. It's good to be prepared when this time is going to come to us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

There is a proverb that says that if you want to lose a friend, then borrow money from him. A person is more responsible when he takes a loan from a bank than when he lends a friend. Always think that a friend can wait and as a result of friendship is over. Therefore, friends and relatives are not an option to take money.

There is merit in borrowing money from friends and family, but it should be an act of absolute necessity. Just make sure you can pay it back. You are absolutely right this is the quickest way to ruin a relationship.  But a parent, or a sibling, or even a grandma, can help you out of a really crappy situation. This is what family is for, to provide support in times of need. But the 'loan' should be good faith, or be a gift instead.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

There is merit in borrowing money from friends and family, but it should be an act of absolute necessity. Just make sure you can pay it back. You are absolutely right this is the quickest way to ruin a relationship.  But a parent, or a sibling, or even a grandma, can help you out of a really crappy situation. This is what family is for, to provide support in times of need. But the 'loan' should be good faith, or be a gift instead.
One way we can accept that based on the absolute requirement we can request to help without ruining our relation. Loans​were the best to get if we are good enough with scheduled tasks to repay the amount in within the time that's been provided.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

I use to save some percentage of my earnings monthly for use in emergency situations.But if need a very big amount,then i would ask my friends or relatives a loan.But we should be careful in repaying these loans as it may even destroy our relationships if unpaid.I would try my best to avoid taking interest loans at any cast.
Paying your debt is the most important thing after you get the help. Sometimes we are just good in borrowing money but when payment time
comes we seem to forget, let's not forget that we are building reputation here and if we do not have a good one then we will surely not gonna
be given a chance to borrow again, worst if desperate times come again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

Paying your debt is the most important thing after you get the help. Sometimes we are just good in borrowing money but when payment time
comes we seem to forget, let's not forget that we are building reputation here and if we do not have a good one then we will surely not gonna

It's just that people think that it's alright with the lender for them not to pay their debt especially if the lender is their friend or a relative. They are thinking "It's probably okay if I just pay next month. At least I paid, right?" until that next month becomes next next month and so on.. Until he forgets that he has debt from his friend. Of course the friend will still have the debt on his mind because he is low-key waiting for him to pay.

You don't need to build such reputation after you got the loan. In real life, even if you don't pay your debt from 2 or 3 people, it's alright. Your reputation is still good unless they spread rumors to your other friends. While here in bitcointalk, one unpaid debt destroys your whole reputation. It's kind of a good thing for the lenders since they know that the guy will pay them eventually since it's important here to maintain good reputation.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

I use to save some percentage of my earnings monthly for use in emergency situations.But if need a very big amount,then i would ask my friends or relatives a loan.But we should be careful in repaying these loans as it may even destroy our relationships if unpaid.I would try my best to avoid taking interest loans at any cast.

If you are saving regularly then you should increase the percentage of saving so it will make you to save more instead of spending on useless things and if you have saved good amount of money then you don't have to borrow it from your friends and family and that will keep your reputation intact.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:14:24 PM

It's just that people think that it's alright with the lender for them not to pay their debt especially if the lender is their friend or a relative. They are thinking "It's probably okay if I just pay next month. At least I paid, right?" until that next month becomes next next month and so on.. Until he forgets that he has debt from his friend. Of course the friend will still have the debt on his mind because he is low-key waiting for him to pay.

You don't need to build such reputation after you got the loan. In real life, even if you don't pay your debt from 2 or 3 people, it's alright. Your reputation is still good unless they spread rumors to your other friends. While here in bitcointalk, one unpaid debt destroys your whole reputation. It's kind of a good thing for the lenders since they know that the guy will pay them eventually since it's important here to maintain good reputation.
Bottom line it's till not good not to pay debt, if you do it with your relatives that will change the color of your relationship and when you do it with banks or lending company, you will be force to face legal consequences if they prefer to bring that case to the higher court. Our reputation is very important and being honest would help rather than making processing that are not bound to be fulfilled.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:18:38 PM

therefore borrow is the last step when you have no other way to get emergency money. because you also have to return the borrowed money with interest dude
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

therefore borrow is the last step when you have no other way to get emergency money. because you also have to return the borrowed money with interest dude
Pay what is agreed upon including the interest to keep the relationship intact, when you are in desperate need of money and you are getting help, you also need to return the favor which is paying the amount that you borrow, that's simple if you know your responsibility and you are a responsible person.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: