Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:54:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

If I am in desperate need of money, then I would sell some of my investment assets (even at a loss). If that is not enough to cover the need, then I will be forced to take out a loan. First I will request some of my family members or friends to give me a short-term loan. If that does not materialize, then I might need to take a bank loan.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:31:41 AM

many ways to get free money on the Internet, one of which is bitcoin. I would look for some free ways to get bitcoin.
or I'll borrow money to buy a bitcoin and grow it.

Its free? not really, this is a sort of blind to think that way.

Its not free, unless youre being creative to go get it in the first place. Signature campaigns and anything similar shouldnt be relied as "free money" either cause you never know when the campaign quits.

Better to have sell something cheap you acquire instead.
There absolutely no fee money in the internet, you need to work for it in order to get money. Even in faucets which is the simplest way to get money you need to devote your time in order to get a decent amount.

That's right, there is no such thing instant free money in the internet except in faucets, you can get free money with faucets but only cents
you can get with it. And still that isn't free, coz' it will consume some of your electricity and your precious time.

Vires in Numeris
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:46:10 AM

many ways to get free money on the Internet, one of which is bitcoin. I would look for some free ways to get bitcoin.

Its not free, unless youre being creative to go get it in the first place. Signature campaigns and anything similar shouldnt be relied as "free money" either cause you never know when the campaign quits.

There absolutely no fee money in the internet, you need to work for it in order to get money. Even in faucets which is the simplest way to get money you need to devote your time in order to get a decent amount.

That's right, there is no such thing instant free money in the internet except in faucets, you can get free money with faucets but only cents
you can get with it. And still that isn't free, coz' it will consume some of your electricity and your precious time.

Actually, signature campaign also like free money, but you also need a job to do, posting. If i desperate need for money, i will do posting to the maximum because sometimes it feel lazy to post.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Actually, signature campaign also like free money, but you also need a job to do, posting. If i desperate need for money, i will do posting to the maximum because sometimes it feel lazy to post.

Signature is not a free money for me because although the job is very simple but you need to have a full knowledge on the topic you are planning to make a post otherwise you will be accuse of spamming and might lose the opportunity to earn money online.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:17:04 AM

You are right, that signature campaign is also like free money, but you didn't remove the word 'LIKE' 'cos you still need to invest in
electricity and internet connection. And completing to max number of post is really lazy to do.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:23:41 AM

You are not getting "free" money from the faucets. Some of the faucets require you to register and then confirm your email address. Some others requires Captcha verification. So you are putting a lot of effort to get this "free money". And in most of the cases, the reward is so low. At the most you may get $0.1 or $0.2 for one hour of your effort.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:40:21 AM

If I were in desperate need for money, I'll most likely ask my gf to give me some money and I will pay her after a month or longer than that. I don't want to ask people from the Internet for loans simply because I'm gonna be needing to send them a valid collateral which I don't have (well, I do have a phone but shipping overseas is really expensive).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:11:38 AM

If I were in desperate need for money, I'll most likely ask my gf to give me some money and I will pay her after a month or longer than that. I don't want to ask people from the Internet for loans simply because I'm gonna be needing to send them a valid collateral which I don't have (well, I do have a phone but shipping overseas is really expensive).

Well that's the easiest way to do, ask your girlfriend for money and just pay her back when ever you want. And for sure, it's okay to her
even if you will not pay her. But depending on the price you are going to borrow her.
For me, I will ask my parents if they could borrow me some money.  Roll Eyes
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:30:34 AM

If i were desperate and have a big need in terms of money i would work very hard for it so i can earn it.I will get all my money for real and good ways on earning bitcoin.I would work for it online.Or if i cant work for it i would take a loan and make it grow and make some profit online and return it with interest.It is always good to obtain money by a legit way

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:40:40 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If im in an emergency and i need cash i will Loan in the banks , I will not do any thing crappy for.my self to get a money. Its easy just load at the banks and pay for.it
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:48:47 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If ever I need money I try to look around my house and see if there's anything that is worth selling, anything that I don't need or just sitting there at the corner eating dust. If I don't have that I borrow money from friends not relatives. For some reason I don't like borrowing money from relatives not that I already owe money from all of them it's just that when I owe them money or ask for money they will start telling me I should do this or that and a lot of things and at the end of the day they will not help just want to give me some word of advise. 
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:49:18 AM

i don't know if i am desperate, what i will doing and i really i don't want to be desperate. if i am in a zero situation with no hope from everybody, no help from everybody, as long i still breathe, i will make anything possible i can in a positive way, i don't want to give up, never to surrender because i have been there in a couple of years ago, and its a pain like in a hell.

maybe people on here have been experience this and they will have the answers.

and for this situation, i will do whatever i can, even if it just to play faucet all day long in 24 hours, 7 days a week, i will do it, for myself, yes this is for myself.

and like what Amph said :

signature and mining altcoin, i would not invest a penny in anything, just try to earn directly what it's possible

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:11:14 AM

If I was in need of money then I would go to the bank to lend some money because I do not like asking family member or friends for money. Only if the bank would not loan me I would ask them.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:50:04 AM

As much as I can, I wouldn't put myself in a position where I'd be in desperate need of money. That is why I'm saving a portion of my salary and investing some of it at the same time. The only time that I can think of being desperate for money would be if a person really close to me becomes sick and needs a big amount to save his/her life. If that happens, I'd knock on doors of every friend I know and borrow from them.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

I think that I would go to my mother and ask her for some money because she is always there to help me. Going to the bank is out of option because I just have to pay more money back at the end.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:37:03 PM

A Friend in need is a friend indeed. I will surely seek help from my friends as we all know that friends are the best relatives that we have who will never so NO to  us.
That is true but isnt it the family first that you should ask first before anything else well there are some people who is comfortable to be with friends rather than family. I am too before but when as years go by I realize that not at all times your friends are always there. Your family will be there in every verses of your life that cannot be done with your friends. When i had a very bad experience your friends are there to advise you in anything but your family will provide you what you really need to survive.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:47:18 PM

If I am in desperate need of money, then I would sell some of my investment assets (even at a loss). If that is not enough to cover the need, then I will be forced to take out a loan. First I will request some of my family members or friends to give me a short-term loan. If that does not materialize, then I might need to take a bank loan.

I think OP is more interested to know how can bitcoins help us if we are in desperate need for money. Well for this we can get loans from here in the forum (Lending Section) and  get out need fulfilled. So  all the bitcoin Community is here and we all can help each other. But the only issue is the few Scammers who Lend and never return and for this reason we are unable to distinguish between who is the real needy and who is asking just for the fraud.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:59:11 PM

I thnk in desperate need of money, you should have to find some work as no one is going to help you in that situation, especially when they know that you do not have money and are going to ask them for help they will escape away from you.
So the best thing is that you learn to earn money as that is the best solution.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:14:26 PM

if I really need the money I would of course sell some of my bitcoins because otherwise you can maybe even not finance something you or someone really need near you..
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:19:17 PM

Selling all the things that i seel in our house that has a big value when i sell it
These are the things that i do when im.desperate and needes a huge amount of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: