Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:34:42 AM

If I was in desperate need of money which try to loan or sell something.What else I can do in some sudden situation.First off , try to resolve by borrowing from friends or relatives if don't succeed then will sell some of my stuff.I don't see many options.

Me either, if I'm desperately in need for money my friends are the first one that I'll going to tell my problem about it. And if they can't still help and then I would tell it to my parents and for sure they will help me about it.
There is not much that you can do when you are desperate for money because without money you can basically say that you are nowhere in this world.
You can choose to lend money from someone like a friend or family member. You can steal but I am not a thief so I would not suggest that option. You can also sell some of your stuff to make money.

Woah how can you say it here that 'you can steal' even I am desperate in need of money I will never do it. I will not put my dignity with just that kind of act.
It is better to ask for a loan to someone you know or beg to your parents.
Stealing is probably the worst thing you can do if you are in desperate need of money, at any point. It hurts your ability to earn money from that point on, especially if you are caught and you get incarcerated. You can basically forget the idea of ever having something more than a minimum wage job, if you're lucky, and you'll be basically left with no way to earn a decent amount of money.

It is definitely far better to take a loan or ask someone.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:19:22 AM

If I was in desperate need of money which try to loan or sell something.What else I can do in some sudden situation.First off , try to resolve by borrowing from friends or relatives if don't succeed then will sell some of my stuff.I don't see many options.

Me either, if I'm desperately in need for money my friends are the first one that I'll going to tell my problem about it. And if they can't still help and then I would tell it to my parents and for sure they will help me about it.
There is not much that you can do when you are desperate for money because without money you can basically say that you are nowhere in this world.
You can choose to lend money from someone like a friend or family member. You can steal but I am not a thief so I would not suggest that option. You can also sell some of your stuff to make money.

Woah how can you say it here that 'you can steal' even I am desperate in need of money I will never do it. I will not put my dignity with just that kind of act.
Stealing is probably the worst thing you can do if you are in desperate need of money, at any point. It hurts your ability to earn money from that point on, especially if you are caught and you get incarcerated. You can basically forget the idea of ever having something more than a minimum wage job, if you're lucky, and you'll be basically left with no way to earn a decent amount of money.

Yeah, that is really a desperate move if you really don't have money. But still if you have principle in life, you will not do it. Even you are going to suffer without money.
You will just endure the consequences of having non rather than stealing other people's money.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:46:47 AM

Yeah, that is really a desperate move if you really don't have money. But still if you have principle in life, you will not do it. Even you are going to suffer without money.
You will just endure the consequences of having non rather than stealing other people's money.
Stealing or doing illegal things is not the best solution because when you got caught you are going to regret what you have done for the rest of your life.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:53:41 AM

Stealing or doing illegal things is not the best solution because when you got caught you are going to regret what you have done for the rest of your life.

I agree, solving a problem with another problem or crime is not the best solution at all. Tendency of having another problem is there if you are going
to steal money because you desperately need money.
It is better if you are going to sell your goods that you own desperately and forcely.

Vires in Numeris
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:44:30 AM

I agree, solving a problem with another problem or crime is not the best solution at all. Tendency of having another problem is there if you are going
It is better if you are going to sell your goods that you own desperately and forcely.

Yes, that is right. If you commit a crime, then you get into prison where your money will no longer be needed, so it makes no sense.
If you desperately need the money, yes, sell unwanted stuff is a great option. Even as an option, find underworking with the payment of each day.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:50:18 AM

Yes, that is right. If you commit a crime, then you get into prison where your money will no longer be needed, so it makes no sense.
If you desperately need the money, yes, sell unwanted stuff is a great option. Even as an option, find underworking with the payment of each day.

It will also put a tag of criminal and thief on your head which will never disappear and will follow you till you are alive, its better to borrow from someone rather then committing a crime.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:42:09 AM

i dont think i would buy bitcoins on the lowest point of the value so i will put all my monney into the bitcoins wait a couple of time and sell them to make profit and in the hope that it will be enough to life a bit longer than i can before.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:44:32 AM

If I am  in desperate need of money then I would prefer to sell my some unwanted goods, but the fact is you may need to sell at lower price then your expected price as you need cash very badly.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:41:19 AM

agree with that,short way notalways good for us,gambling steal money,robbing,or other illegal way to get money will bring us to more problem and more desperate. for me,i always borrow some moeny whe i need urgently Grin

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

I think I will never be in desperate need for money as I have worked hard during the years to not be in such a situation, also I have improved my saving method, now I don't drink coffee with friends, don't hangout at night often (very rarely) , also don't spend money to eat snacks during work. You will say pretty drastic solution I have choose but I don't care if it looks drastic or not as long as it working as it should.
Same in the bitcoin habitat, I have collect enough of the coin to never be in desperate need of money, but in the unlikely event I will be I will make sure to sell some of it and thats how I can borrow money from myself, anyway this scenario is unlikely to happen I am taking care of my money and bitcoin in the best possible way as of lately.
prtty2gal2

Merit: 523

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:08:21 PM

Well If I were in desperate need of money, Ill start doing more side jobs other than bitcoin. Ill even consider doing some jobs that are hard for me to accomplish and I would not take a loan. I will work for the money I need because loaning from other's ain't the best solution if one were in desperate need of money.
But the problem is that this way you will get slow money while you need money desperately. I think the option for anyone would be to gamble in case you want to, though asking loan is best because gambling will only make you loose even what you had.
Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:44:30 AM

Well If I were in desperate need of money, Ill start doing more side jobs other than bitcoin. Ill even consider doing some jobs that are hard for me to accomplish and I would not take a loan. I will work for the money I need because loaning from other's ain't the best solution if one were in desperate need of money.
But the problem is that this way you will get slow money while you need money desperately. I think the option for anyone would be to gamble in case you want to, though asking loan is best because gambling will only make you loose even what you had.
Never think of gambling because that would only give you a 50/50 chance and you will only win when you are lucky but sometimes the demons will play with us in tough times to ruin our life more.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:15:19 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
I would ask for a loan from the fellow members here by giving some collateral or maybe if loan is small then I need no collateral. I think other than that I would ask from friends or family for some support.

jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:15:03 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
I would ask for a loan from the fellow members here by giving some collateral or maybe if loan is small then I need no collateral. I think other than that I would ask from friends or family for some support.

That would be easy for you to loan and you have some collateral in exchange for the loan. That's what I'm going to do also.
But if I'm employed I'm going to ask for a loan without collateral there's a loan like that here in my country that the bank offers.
But you must be employed with a good company for almost 1 year.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:26:39 AM

If I was desperate for money then getting a job is the number one thing that you should do because that is going to guarantee you money every month.
If you need money as fast as possible then I would ask a friend or some family member.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:28:41 AM

That would be easy for you to loan and you have some collateral in exchange for the loan. That's what I'm going to do also.
But if I'm employed I'm going to ask for a loan without collateral there's a loan like that here in my country that the bank offers.
But you must be employed with a good company for almost 1 year.

loan can be approved if you have a valuable collateral.  

if I have money problem i would jsut withdraw the coins i've been holding for a long time such as monero and the rest that I've been trying to keep in hopes that it will grow.  i did sell some  of them back when i needed the new wheels for my car. so yup keeping altcoins help.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:08:52 AM

If I was desperate for money then getting a job is the number one thing that you should do because that is going to guarantee you money every month.
If you need money as fast as possible then I would ask a friend or some family member.

Me either if I'm desperate need for money. I will work double time and I will get as many job as I can just for the sake of the amount of the
money I need as long as the job is not legal and good I will work for it very hard.

Vires in Numeris
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:21:38 AM

I've experienced this state many times, when trading predictions wrong all my bitcoin will usually be reduced a lot. with that I used to look for bitcoin on the signature campaign and faucet. Thanks
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

I've experienced this state many times, when trading predictions wrong all my bitcoin will usually be reduced a lot. with that I used to look for bitcoin on the signature campaign and faucet. Thanks

But this kind of situation is really appropriate for the real life not just with bitcoin.  And that's a good thing also that we are in bitcoin as it is
an additional source for our daily living.
So your regular job plus your earnings with bitcoin is good enough if you really need it.

Vires in Numeris
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:25:06 PM

If i were in situation like this, at my opinion i would sell something useless and also will try to borrow some money somewhere, maybe banks maybe friends dunno.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: