Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright revealed as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 1677 times)
deadley (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:58:22 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36168863

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:35:09 PM

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4hflr3/craig_wrights_signature_is_worthless/
manav1112

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:33:35 PM

Bitcoin as a general-purpose currency replacement is hopeless, but that doesn't mean it has no use - it's useful for sending money abroad and anonymous transactions.Australian entrepreneur Craig Steven Wright has publicly identified himself as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto.His admission ends years of speculation about who came up with the original ideas underlying the digital cash system.

haan bhai, but he unfortunately he isnt shri satoshi ji. Scammed the media!
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:30:57 PM

Bitcoin as a general-purpose currency replacement is hopeless, but that doesn't mean it has no use - it's useful for sending money abroad and anonymous transactions.Australian entrepreneur Craig Steven Wright has publicly identified himself as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto.His admission ends years of speculation about who came up with the original ideas underlying the digital cash system.

So you mean mystery continues to search the real bitcoin creator?
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:32:03 PM

I hope the real satoshi comes out to make a comment on this.
That'd be awesome.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 10:09:03 PM

That'd be awesome.
Now I am sure that Satoshi is not any individual but a group of people.No individual can resist to come out in public and get all the attention that he deserves
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:53:05 AM

There is no shortage of fun in Bitcoin world.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:55:46 AM

Haha real roller coaster rides continues.

By the way, can Satoshi be from India or of Indian origin?
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:36:45 AM

Haha real roller coaster rides continues.

By the way, can Satoshi be from India or of Indian origin?

Probably not.
But you never know, maybe. Grin
manav1112

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:06:00 AM

That'd be awesome.
Now I am sure that Satoshi is not any individual but a group of people.No individual can resist to come out in public and get all the attention that he deserves

You never know the reasons, he may not want attention and just wants to use his bit wealth. Maybe he has done something! We practically know nothing for sure yet about him, other than he is definitely not this Craig
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:42:24 AM

That'd be awesome.

You never know the reasons, he may not want attention and just wants to use his bit wealth. Maybe he has done something! We practically know nothing for sure yet about him, other than he is definitely not this Craig
You may be right but he can still enjoy his wealth and get all the attention too.Why would he choose one when he can have both?Moreover Satoshi is obviously nit selling lots of coins from his 1millions btc so how will he be enjoying it
manav1112

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:33:18 AM

DONE. PROVED. He is just a scammer: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-ends-attempt-prove-created-bitcoin-im-sorry/

He only got till world wide recognition because top level bitcoin executives who were coincidentally white had backed him even though he had no proof..

So stupid of them to just support him cause he is white specially, otherwise i see no reason for those kind of people to support Mr. Scammer Wright.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:38:46 AM

DONE. PROVED. He is just a scammer: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-ends-attempt-prove-created-bitcoin-im-sorry/

He only got till world wide recognition because top level bitcoin executives who were coincidentally white had backed him even though he had no proof..

So stupid of them to just support him cause he is white specially, otherwise i see no reason for those kind of people to support Mr. Scammer Wright.

Haha.
That makes no sense, bro.
They didn't support him, because he was "white".  Grin

They supported him, because they believed that he was the real Satoshi. (Maybe, he is).
manav1112

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

Haha.

They supported him, because they believed that he was the real Satoshi. (Maybe, he is).

scam bro, if he was satoshi and he went till this extent, there is no reason to not release the proof. And the real satoshi wouldnt have been that stupid to release such weak proof as the base of his argument.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:06:13 PM

Haha.

scam bro, if he was satoshi and he went till this extent, there is no reason to not release the proof. And the real satoshi wouldnt have been that stupid to release such weak proof as the base of his argument.
I agree.Wright is not real Satoshi.He is an imposter who thinks he can fool everyone.
I hope real Satoshi come out in public and prove wright wrong Cheesy
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:54:38 AM

Haha.

I agree.Wright is not real Satoshi.He is an imposter who thinks he can fool everyone.
Unlikely - this is not the first identification of a Satoshi.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:16:38 AM

Haha.

Unlikely - this is not the first identification of a Satoshi.
I wonder if is it in bitcoin interest if Satoshi remains anonymous? Bitcoin has established itself as a leading cryptocurruncy.Is it some fear that prevent Satoshi to disclose his identity?
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

i also think he is not satosi nakamoto because if he didn't published himself that he is satoshi yet so he will never public his identity now.
there are many people says that they are satosi but what its mean we should start to accept everyone as satoshi...lol
i hope satoshi would have something special which will show automatically the real satoshi.
i sure that he is not satoshi.peoples are trying to be hero in name of satoshi but real hero is still hidden.

mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:56:23 PM

please i request you all that avoid this types of news.many times people published that he/she is creator of bitcoin just for become famous.i am completely aware from this types of people.

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:11:17 PM

Well how would you know actually he is or not? Before this some couple of months back he came into news where media reported that he might be a Satoshi's. He never told that he is the founder at that time. But this time he came openly and told so obviously this becomes the news.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: