Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 07:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see implemented most for Club Talk version 2?
Picture/GIF capability - 11 (32.4%)
More Chat-Rooms - 3 (8.8%)
More languages allowed in main Club Talk chat channel - 2 (5.9%)
Peer to Peer chat capability (private message each other) - 13 (38.2%)
Other, pls comment! - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sportsbet.io - Back on bitcointalk  (Read 438622 times)
Yllito
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:03:44 PM
 #23341

My experience with sportsbet.io
7 days ago i deposited around 19$ and used their deposit bonus , put a parley 3 games, won around 425$ , proceded to try to wager with MLS , managed to complete it with around 525$ left , tried to withdraw around 500$ , cancled , got told to contact thro the mail , fair enough , they contact me back telling me i need to finish KYC and then i should contact them abck , fair enough kyc finished , replied to them , got told to wait up to 5 days. 2 days later i get a message that i broke some rule (which is like their full TOS somehow i broke one of them which i dont know which one but ill be transparent to my case i can show transactions/bets whatever) , they left iwth 19$ and told me to withdraw that so we can close your account. contacted later to tell them i cant even withdraw my balance as min is 20$ but i just got a message that "As a final exception, we ask you to log in to your account and settle the remaining balance. You will only be able to request a withdrawal, as the rest of the site functions are blocked. Once you have settled your balance, the account will be disabled permanently.

There will be no further correspondence regarding this matter."

is there something to be done? should i open a scam accusation or its a hopeless cause?
Powerjumboo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 198



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:53:48 PM
 #23342

Did anyone notice Sportsbet started making some design changes on their website?
I noticed that when opening any match that I can still see other matches visible on the left side, and I like this.
Before this change I remember clearly whole page was taken with single match, and I had to go back if I wanted to selected different match.
Older users may be able to tell if the website design has changed because they have previous experience, but new users may not be able to tell if the website has changed. However, it is normal for the website design to change and for more updates to be brought in, as many people may or may not like the old design. For this reason, platform team members may consider various aspects and bring updates.

Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 11:54:51 PM
 #23343

Oh boy! I guess they might be referring to the Curacao licensing authority hack recently by grey hat hacker Lilith who basically got access to their information over the course of several months. I believe Sportbet.io has a Curacao license which would explain the email.
This could be it; a lot of casinos are definitely going to be affected, if not all, and some will take it upon themselves to send out warning messages, while some won’t care.

I received same email from both brands

So our email are leaked 100%

Now they mention hacker may have our account details, the question is if that is limited to username/crypto transactions or includes personal data as well
You don’t have to assume which details were collected and which one was not affected; you just have to consider every file that has even been sent to the casino, including your logs. IP might be in the hands of the hacker. Everyone should be vigilant in case such information finds its way to the physical attackers' table.

Strange you got this so many hours ago while I got this email 3 minutes ago. I wonder what happened but it's good to see they are transparent about it.

Some people might not have even gotten theirs to date; this will be a bug mail sent out, and some will take time to arrive since the total number of players should be in millions, so I consider it normal if it arrives late to some players.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 988

🏰 KING OF THE CASTLE 🏰


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 11:59:43 PM
 #23344

My experience with sportsbet.io
7 days ago i deposited around 19$ and used their deposit bonus , put a parley 3 games, won around 425$ , proceded to try to wager with MLS , managed to complete it with around 525$ left , tried to withdraw around 500$ , cancled
I want to be as neutral as possible !

What were your bets on Sportsbet like ,are screenshots possible of what you took??
Any possibility of arbitrage because that usually gets your account blocked on most of those platforms..

Have you tried to follow up on what exactly is the reason for them not to pay your profits or blocking your account?
Yllito
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:55:45 AM
 #23345

My experience with sportsbet.io
7 days ago i deposited around 19$ and used their deposit bonus , put a parley 3 games, won around 425$ , proceded to try to wager with MLS , managed to complete it with around 525$ left , tried to withdraw around 500$ , cancled
I want to be as neutral as possible !

What were your bets on Sportsbet like ,are screenshots possible of what you took??
Any possibility of arbitrage because that usually gets your account blocked on most of those platforms..

Have you tried to follow up on what exactly is the reason for them not to pay your profits or blocking your account?

They are just replying to me at this point with "Thank you for your email.

Please note, as mentioned in our previous responses, account reopening is not possible.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the crypto wallet details details to check for the availability to return the remainig funds:
Currency
Crypto Wallet Address:
Network

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,
Player Safety and Assurance Team"  anyways my betting : https://i.imgur.com/LZKP5eN.png firts bet , then the rest https://imgur.com/a/vuI8JTc
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:09:24 AM
 #23346


is there something to be done? should i open a scam accusation or its a hopeless cause?

Your only choice is to file a scam accusation if you are confident that you didn’t violate the casino ToS. You bet history seems like normal to me as it’s a 3 leg parlay bet that won with good odds and low bet.

I hope they will an active representative again here like before that deal an issue like this.

For the meantime, go to scam accusation and perhaps tag @holydarkness to help you with the case.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3956


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:22:13 AM
Merited by Rikafip (1)
 #23347

is there something to be done? should i open a scam accusation or its a hopeless cause?
You didn't say what part of T&C you are allegedly violating. Nobody can answer your question without that. If you used VPN and georestricted promo there is no way you are getting anything and that is combo I have seen on Sportsbet before. They have georestricted promos, me in Europe (CL) and person in Asia (cricket) will get different ones. You can collect both with VPN but triggers checks and you are out for sure.

Did anyone notice Sportsbet started making some design changes on their website?
I noticed that when opening any match that I can still see other matches visible on the left side, and I like this.
Before this change I remember clearly whole page was taken with single match, and I had to go back if I wanted to selected different match.
Older users may be able to tell if the website design has changed because they have previous experience, but new users may not be able to tell if the website has changed. However, it is normal for the website design to change and for more updates to be brought in, as many people may or may not like the old design. For this reason, platform team members may consider various aspects and bring updates.

There are changes to the UI on Sportsbet, I like some of them like this one you mentioned. I hate some others like new betting ticket. It doesn't have all the options old one had and is just clunky. Already told that to live support so I am hoping they will do some more updates on it.



We are still trying to get a SB representative to be active here regularly. I am betting on Sportsbet for a long time so I can help with some stuff but I can't answer things that official representative can. Everything I wrote in this thread so far is my opinion as gambler there, not official Sportsbet stance on anything.

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:36:47 AM
 #23348

@logfiles, it's not necessarily that. Even if you play it so safe, it might still end up losing. Imagine my last free bet ended in a loss in a matter of seconds. The referee blew the final whistle a few seconds after Cody Gakpo delivered the equalizer that prevented me from winning.
The Netherlands isn't so much of an underdog against Germany, betting on a straight win actually isn't the safest option in my opinion.
I hear that a lot, that this or what is not the safest option, and it's easier to say just because it lost, but in reality, the winning chance for most options with reasonable odds in such an example is so slim. I entered that match when Germany was already already +1, thinking they could defend it, and they held it till the very last seconds, which could have won if fate allows it. I am sure that it wouldn't be the same story if it played differently, and "Both Teams to Score" might have lost too. Even what many people deemed very safe (over 2.5) lost. After all, it is betting.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 01:48:11 PM
 #23349


They have georestricted promos, me in Europe (CL) and person in Asia (cricket) will get different ones. You can collect both with VPN but triggers checks and you are out for sure.


Japan, where I live, unfortunately is geo restricted as well, so I gotta use a VPN to access the site. I don't ever participate in georestricted promos though, so hopefully I am not gonna have any issue here. I mean I did use my Japanese ID for the KYC check, and it got accepted, so I just assume it's gonna be cool (crossing fingers).

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:07:51 PM
 #23350

My experience with sportsbet.io
7 days ago i deposited around 19$ and used their deposit bonus ,
I just registered in the casino so I will  not have much knowledge on this but I am looking at it from this angle. You would have used your main deposit to play games instead of the bonus and it is after your deposit has been exhausted then you would have used the bonus and probably you wouldn't have this issue.

2 days later i get a message that i broke some rule (which is like their full TOS somehow i broke one of them which i dont know which one but ill be transparent to my case i can show transactions/bets whatever) ,
They would have told you which of the rules you have violated for clear understanding and avoid drama. This mere statement of you broke one of the ToS without telling the person of the violated rule is not nice.

is there something to be done? should i open a scam accusation or its a hopeless cause?
I don't think opening Scam Accusation will solve this case. Since they said you should withdraw the funds and the minimum withdrawal is $20. And what Trofo said might be true. Op did you used VPN? They can't just flag your account because you won from bonus and was trying to withdraw from it. Something must have triggered it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 275


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:27:35 PM
 #23351

This week is coming to an end, the match between the legend and the mega star will soon meet on the field. Norway has Haaland, and Portugal has Ronaldo, this will be a very exciting match, but I believe Haaland will break through Portugal's defense.

by the way i can't use my price boss in this match, are the odds too high?
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!