Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread  (Read 40110 times)
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:02:46 PM

Yes matches at EURO 2016 coming soon, I'm sure you all can not wait for this match including me  Smiley
Although the match will start in a few months but I already have a favorite, I favorited France  for this year's champion
France have great players competing in European leagues so for the quality of players is no doubt

My man! France will won this i am 99% sure Smiley what a team they have, what a players, just wow
agreed,i can't deny that france is one of favorite champion of Euro 2016,because some a good players have been listed there,in defender they have Rafael Varane,then midfieldr have Pogba,then in striker they have Matrial and Griezman,the only way to beat france is experience,because france have so many young player,they not consistent i think
I personally like the odds of Spain to win.
I like their team and their hope to winning it all is second to none.

Glad I found this thread as I will be following it into next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

the odd for france is very low, i don't think win.
i like bet italy don't pass the first group, exit later only 3 game, any site of sporting betting in bitcoin have this option now ?
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

France <3
forever Smiley they will win.
Leonius

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:25:36 PM

Yes matches at EURO 2016 coming soon, I'm sure you all can not wait for this match including me  Smiley
Although the match will start in a few months but I already have a favorite, I favorited France  for this year's champion
France have great players competing in European leagues so for the quality of players is no doubt

My man! France will won this i am 99% sure Smiley what a team they have, what a players, just wow
agreed,i can't deny that france is one of favorite champion of Euro 2016,because some a good players have been listed there,in defender they have Rafael Varane,then midfieldr have Pogba,then in striker they have Matrial and Griezman,the only way to beat france is experience,because france have so many young player,they not consistent i think

Spain is a great shout, they still have many of the best players in the world and their 2nd team squad would be better than most teams first.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:58:23 PM

Spain is a great shout, they still have many of the best players in the world and their 2nd team squad would be better than most teams first.
You forgot Dimitri Payet from West Ham such a bomb of player!! This will be his time and i can see him in some bigger club like a R,Madrid, Barcelona, PSG maybe on Leicester Cheesy

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:24:37 PM

Slovakia has very good team,if Russian will stay in most exclusive hotel in Paris as usually,than thay will not goes next round
Favs Germany will need to fight hardly to goes next round.Poland and Ukraine have intersting teams
Geramany,lack of class strikers and key defenders injured
Lets see how Iceland will do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:33:06 AM

My favourite to win the Euro is Germany.
I think they will meet France in the finals.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

I think France is strongest candidate to be next Euro 2016 champion.Spain doesn't seem to be able to defend the title.Most chances are of France and after that I will put Germany this time to be able to reach till final stages.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:34:30 PM

My favorite team is Italy because it is much tricky team and this time will play with more positive approach than before, i also think Germany has very strong to reach final match there but Italy will the title this time.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:05:54 PM

You forgot Dimitri Payet from West Ham such a bomb of player!! This will be his time and i can see him in some bigger club like a R,Madrid, Barcelona, PSG maybe on Leicester Cheesy

Of course we have a favorite each Spain and Germany are also likely to win but I still believe in France  Smiley
I'm sure one between Spain and Germany will accompany France in the final

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:11:54 AM

Of course we have a favorite each Spain and Germany are also likely to win but I still believe in France  Smiley
I'm sure one between Spain and Germany will accompany France in the final

Spain and Germany will be favorites to win I think. and they also do not get the opponent is quite heavy in each group.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:57:02 AM

Guys dont forget about Belgium - Watch and note the 5 best goals of Belgium in the European Cup qualifier and see their way to the championship round of the finals of the European Cup and you will know why they are rated 3 large current FIFA world rankings
they are my favorites in EURO 2016
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:26:38 AM

I am waiting for this big event this year , I think it will be difference , because there are many players play the Euro for first time , especially for France and England and Germany , that will add more competitive for this competition , also we can't forget that Holland will stays away , I think it is big lose as they are historical strong team , but also they doesn't deserve to join the Euro with this performance .
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:41:51 AM

Does anyone found a good odds for turkey to win this competition?
Like leicester city on @5000 , turkey might be had lower odds like @100 ? Anyone know?
So far I see northern Ireland and Albania hold biggest odds @500 , I want to make a little investment on them Cheesy
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

Only few weeks to start the eurocup 2016 my favorites are Germany and France. Also England and Spain could have its opportunity.
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:36:34 PM

Hi,
We at https://betking.io are running a tipster competition with 3 Bitcoin up for grabs in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1470550.0.

Simple to take part, just share your betslip before a match. Prizes for the tipsters with highest ROI at end of the competition Smiley
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:41:27 PM

Does anyone found a good odds for turkey to win this competition?
Like leicester city on @5000 , turkey might be had lower odds like @100 ? Anyone know?
So far I see northern Ireland and Albania hold biggest odds @500 , I want to make a little investment on them Cheesy

I think it would be tough going as Leicester city. the national team is more difficult, because almost all who played in the national team is the best player
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:24:03 PM

If Spain play with their squad in Euro 2008, yeah I'm very sure they will win Euro 2016. But everything has changed, and tiki-taka by Spain is not effective any more. Their chance to win Euro still high, but they are below Germany, France, even England. Between those three teams, I will pick France, because they have many young star players in their squad, like Martial, Griezmann, Varane, and Pogba. And as the host team, they will try their best to don't disappointing their supporters Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Miracle*

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

Group A    France
Group B    England
Group C    Germany
Group D    Spain
Group E    Italy
Group F    Portugal

Final Spain vs Portugal Smiley

Too many scam attempt in this forum. Always use Escrow !!!
My shop ( US bank withdrawal service minimum balance $1500  ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515926.0
Tip me ?    1BMakzEVtiJNAxPH99i46Tm8QjQy9WKmmR
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:15:15 PM

spain vs Germany is also on the table in my eyes lol Tongue bet yeah agrred that spain is a pretty much finalist but Germany as ozil shiewnstiger and boateng are amazing Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: